Page 71 of 219 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 3271

Thread: Ravenhearst Mod

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTweety View Post
    Not sure if I am in the right place to ask questions. I have installed the launder and attempted to install Ravenhearst a few times and I know for sure the stick recipe is missing from my game. I verified my 7d2d original game was up to date. I tried both the 7 day horde and 21 day horde version. Not sure what I am doing wrong. Sorry if this isn't posted in the correct place.

scrap wood for sticks

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTweety View Post

Current Version: 2.11.01

Patch Notes for the Most Current Version are in the Post Below
    [/QUOTE]

wrong its Ravenhearst Patch 2.11.02

They everyone who can not read anything before this page ... YOU " SCRAP " Wood for sticks Now .. 1 log = 3.5 sticks roughly
    Last edited by gpcstargate; 12-16-2017 at 03:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    Jax, stabby made a tracker knife and we feel that 500 forged steel was a bit steep, could you drop it a bit?

lolwat! haha

oh and
    Last edited by sinda; 12-16-2017 at 04:22 PM.

Are there any recommended game settings for Ravenhearst?

Only reason I'm asking is because I opted to play Warrior, as Nomad on Vanilla got to a stage where it wasn't challenging, but I wasn't sure if this mod was created with that in mind already, and therefore I should stay with the default of Nomad?

Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    Jax, stabby made a tracker knife and we feel that 500 forged steel was a bit steep, could you drop it a bit?

Haha i have seen this before. it is very weird. we don't see it on our server.

You made me go and look at the recipes for a 500 steel mistake. Darn you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ajbass View Post
    Are there any recommended game settings for Ravenhearst?

Only reason I'm asking is because I opted to play Warrior, as Nomad on Vanilla got to a stage where it wasn't challenging, but I wasn't sure if this mod was created with that in mind already, and therefore I should stay with the default of Nomad?
    It depends which version you are playing. The 21 day has adjusted gamestage rates to account for the time in between the hordes. The 7 day one is vanilla.

I will post a recommended setting file soon.

Patch: 2.11.03 No Wipe Needed Required File Updates - XML

-Fixed Machete Blade recipe so it can be crafted in Blacksmith Station

-Added a Debuff to Extreme Blood Loss to Blood Bag. Otherwise the buff would not go away.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
    Haha i have seen this before. it is very weird. we don't see it on our server.

You made me go and look at the recipes for a 500 steel mistake. Darn you!
    lol, the thing that surprised us the most was even though the size of the knife was increased the amount of detail in it was amazing.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by StabbyU2 View Post
    Well I will tell you exactly what i will do with this knife... spin a 360 and mow down everything in sight lol.
    LOOL
    hahahahahaha

Refugee

Mod wont work

Hello!

Today i rented a server on bluefang trough your link, and with the wonderfull (!) help of bluefang the server is now up !

Bluefang suggested me that its best to use the 7d2dmod launcher, i have downloaded it and watched the tutorial on how to get things working.

I have downloaded the ravenhearst mod, and tried to join my server but half the icons were question marks.
    I looked in the mod launcher again and noticed i used the single player version.
    So i deleted it and downloaded the dedi one, but now if i start the game i cant even enter my server.

Any suggestions on how to get the mod working on my end?

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxodous View Post
    Are lockpicks intended to be single use? Odd that they have a quality rating if they all go poof after using.
    I have this same question.

Also, can I get a hint on the location of a welding torch?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCheeze View Post
    Hello!

Today i rented a server on bluefang trough your link, and with the wonderfull (!) help of bluefang the server is now up !

Bluefang suggested me that its best to use the 7d2dmod launcher, i have downloaded it and watched the tutorial on how to get things working.

I have downloaded the ravenhearst mod, and tried to join my server but half the icons were question marks.
    I looked in the mod launcher again and noticed i used the single player version.
    So i deleted it and downloaded the dedi one, but now if i start the game i cant even enter my server.

Any suggestions on how to get the mod working on my end?
    I had to uninstall the game, delete the directory and reinstall the game, then use the launcher. I had some old mods in my source directory from when I first started trying to figure things out and it was messing with the Ravenhearst mod.

Refugee

Lumberjack mission bugged

Heya Jax,

I found that the Lumberjack kill mission isn't properly counting my kills. I started with a Steel Firexe and that didn't work on 5 kills. Swapped to an Iron Fireaxe and got credit for 1. Killed 5 more with Iron and still no go. I Bounced my server and got credit for a second one, but now I not getting credit for kills at all. Any idea on this? The thread search tools here are kinda garbage, so i couldn't find anything about this being a known issue.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
    Patch: 2.11.03 No Wipe Needed Required File Updates - XML

-Fixed Machete Blade recipe so it can be crafted in Blacksmith Station

-Added a Debuff to Extreme Blood Loss to Blood Bag. Otherwise the buff would not go away.
    Please Jax, one more update... please add the Santa hats back in the game. You can remove them once you release 3.0 in early 2018.

Wonderful mod by the way... My favorite!

Hunter
    I have a quick question about a POI. Is the Retirement Village supposed to be in this mod? Was it ever in? did it get taken out?

The reason i ask is that i have looked all over for it and have not found one on my map...i know they are usually rare if at all, but it got me to go looking in the files. I see the files in the Prefabs folder, but it is not referenced in the rwgmixer file so i dont think it would even be on a new map.