Page 86 of 219 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896136186 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 3271

Thread: Ravenhearst Mod

Ranger
    Destroy toilets to get iron pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by fragtzack View Post
    Destroy toilets to get iron pipes.
    You saved my life! Did not know that breaking abandoned toilets gives Iron pipes.

Im trying to determine if scrap iron pickaxes and scrap iron shovels are recipes that you have to find on the world or are part of some skill tree, I know the scrap iron axe one.

They are unlocked via Scavenging passively as you loot around the world. Scav 10-15

Quote Originally Posted by Nickso View Post
    I did find one on a bag of trash on the road, now I need another one, at least I have the Bellow.

It is amazing how scarce that item is on Ravenhearst.
    one thing you learn in this game, is destroy everything at least once and see what it gives

and it's not any scarcer than vanilla, it's just rng.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Toblu972 View Post
    Hello,
    I'm french and i don't speak verry well english and i can't read all the posts of this forum for my problem, but can you help me?

I try to install your mod "version 2.09" with 7D2D 16.4 on my mac osx (Hight sierra). I have an error with block.xml and or prefab i don't find block or object or item with id:1989 and id:311.
    I give you my outputlog.

[URL="https://www.dropbox.com/preview/output_log__2017-12-11__07-52-05.txt?role=personal"]

i try to install "Valmod" it work very well.
    i don't anderstand because your mod don't work.
    For info. I try to install your mod on the vanilla version game.

Can you help me please?
    Hey salut pourrais tu m'expliquer comment tu as installé valmod sur ton mac .
    Je suis utilisateur mac et je galère .....
    MErci d'avance.

In english if anyone have step by step for valmod ravenhearst or starvation for mac i'm realy realy interesting thank a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by sphereii View Post
    Can you provide log files?
    Okay, I deleted the whole lot, reinstalled and still its crashes whilst updating...

Trying to run the 7 Day Horde Edition..

Never had issues before now..

Where the log files located please ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_ombie View Post
    Okay, I deleted the whole lot, reinstalled and still its crashes whilst updating...

Trying to run the 7 Day Horde Edition..

Never had issues before now..

Where the log files located please ?
    1) In the Mod Launcher, select the version of Ravenhearst you want
    2) Start the game as you normally do, and let it fail
    3) Click on the View menu, then go to Log Files
    4) Select the 7d2dlauncher.txt, from the Log Files screen, and click on Upload Log FIle. It'll give you a pastebin.com link to share with us.
    5) Select the output_log.txt, from the Log Files screen, and click on Upload Log file.

https://pastebin.com/iXsw2w3L

https://pastebin.com/6A2cKeaj

Tried Advanced Mode/Simple now gone back to advanced mode.

Installs Mod then tries to run the game, then it fails with a windows error.

For reference, the game runs fine vanilla.
    Last edited by Jay_ombie; 01-05-2018 at 08:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suekko View Post
    Hey salut pourrais tu m'expliquer comment tu as installé valmod sur ton mac .
    Je suis utilisateur mac et je galère .....
    MErci d'avance.

In english if anyone have step by step for valmod ravenhearst or starvation for mac i'm realy realy interesting thank a lot!
    hello! none of use a mac, but another player gave us these steps, good luck!

---MAC Install -
    1) Uninstall 7dtd. Open Finder, from taskbar choose Go -> Home. Open Library -> Application Support -> Steam -> steamapps -> common. Delete 7 Days to Die folder. Reinstall 7 Days to Die.
    2) Unzip downloaded mod. Open unzipped folder. You should see 4 folders: 7DaysToDie_Data, 7DaysToDieServer_Data, Data, and Mods. I will be referring to this as a “home screen”.
    3) Open Steam. In your games Library, right-click 7 Days to Die and choose Properties from the drop-down menu. Choose the LOCAL FILES tab and choose BROWSE LOCAL FILES.
    4) Copy & paste (do not drag-and-drop) the Mods folder to this location.
    5) Open 7DaysToDie_Data -> Managed.
    6) Right-click 7DaysToDie.app and choose Show Package Contents. Here you should see 2 folders: Contents and Data. This will be the other “home screen”. 7) Open Contents -> Resources -> Data -> Managed.
    8) Copy & paste (do not drag-and-drop) the .dll files into this location. Mac OSX will ask if you want to keep both or replace. Choose replace.
    9) Navigate back to each home screen.
    10) Drag-and-drop the 7DaysToDie_Data, 7DaysToDieServer_Data, and Mods folders into this location.
    11) Open the Data folders in each location. You will see there are Config, Prefabs, and UMATextures folders in each.
    12) For each of these three folders, open up its corresponding folder so you can see the contents. Drag-and-drop the mod’s contents into its respective folder. For duplicate files, mac OSX will ask if you want to Skip, Stop, or Replace. Check the “Apply to All” checkbox, then choose Replace.
    13) Start 7 Days to Die and enjoy the mod!---

Tool Head

I have built everything and still cannot build iron tool heads. I have also looked in the cheat item menu and cannot find recipe for the tool crafting skill if there is one. Can someone tell me if there is a recipe to craft iron tool heads or did i miss something I need to build to make iron tool heads?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by quintusdio View Post
    I have built everything and still cannot build iron tool heads. I have also looked in the cheat item menu and cannot find recipe for the tool crafting skill if there is one. Can someone tell me if there is a recipe to craft iron tool heads or did i miss something I need to build to make iron tool heads?
    blacksmith station/table and Smith hammer

Quote Originally Posted by quintusdio View Post
    there is a tool head perk, you craft them in the blacksmith station.

Ranger
    Possible to go inside the radiated sewers?

ok so we are trying to build elevators but they are all glitched any one else getting this

Quote Originally Posted by sinda View Post
    there is a tool head perk, you craft them in the blacksmith station.
    I have those but the little student icon is still grayed out do I have to reload the game because it's glitched?.