Page 90 of 219 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,336 to 1,350 of 3282

Thread: Ravenhearst Mod

Survivor
    Would anyone know if it is safe to take 7 day horde edition and move it into a 21 day horde server? We want to switch but not start over if we do not have to. we are on day 5 if it matters.

Scavenger
    I just started a new run on v2.2 and the stick recipe is missing. I exited the game completely and reloaded my save and it was still missing. I used the mod launcher and it downloaded and installed the mod both times. Great mod. :-)

EDIT: I should mention that it's the 21 day basic version of the game.

Tracker
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDen View Post
    I just started a new run on v2.2 and the stick recipe is missing. I exited the game completely and reloaded my save and it was still missing. I used the mod launcher and it downloaded and installed the mod both times. Great mod. :-)

EDIT: I should mention that it's the 21 day basic version of the game.
    Scrap tree.

Refugee
    Hi all,
    Using the mod, we have got to the stage where we are attempting to use the chicken coops but have no idea how they work.

The coop has been placed, and one chicken feed has been put into it... but, no what do we need to do in order to get the chickens?
    If anyone can help I would be very grateful as this has me completely stumped

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesguyholland View Post
    Hi all,
    Using the mod, we have got to the stage where we are attempting to use the chicken coops but have no idea how they work.

The coop has been placed, and one chicken feed has been put into it... but, no what do we need to do in order to get the chickens?
    If anyone can help I would be very grateful as this has me completely stumped
    I am at exactly the same stage. I'm assuming you just wait and then.. fluffle the stuff some more? I don't know.. hopefully it will show somehow when something happens. I don't even know WHAT is supposed to happen, lol! You get chicken? Eggs? Feathers? All 3?

For Sticks, you scrap wood into the sticks. For the chicken coop, it needs to be placed outside, then once you add the chicken feed, you need to wait for a couple game days, then you will be able to click it again to harvest.

Survivor
    So i moved the 7 day horde world onto a 21 day horde server and it seems to be working fine.

So, I was roaming the wasteland and, at some point I got an error. I will leave the imgur link here:

https://imgur.com/a/EGNxl

From what I understand of the problem, the game tried to spawn a horde next to me but it failed because the index (parameter) that some function receives was out of the expected max value (dont know if this is programmed in C#) but the class itself is ArgumentOutOfRangeException (The exception that is thrown when the value of an argument is outside the allowable range of values as defined by the invoked method.)

Now, I dont know if this is a native problem of 7DTD or of the mod, but for what I understand this mods have dlls?

This is the launcher log:
    https://pastebin.com/iH4JzD7X

As the mod launcher is throwing an error for the output log Upload I uploaded it on a .txt, here it is:
    https://ufile.io/iu8vq

I'm compelled to say, now that I've had the proper time to look into this, THIS MOD IS BEAUTIFUL.

bubo played a mod?

:O :O

Quote Originally Posted by sinda View Post
    bubo played a mod?

:O :O
    lol Hi Sinda ♥ I did! Two in fact! Ravenhearst being the second. However down in the rabbit hole, this happened..

1.jpg 2.jpg

- Already have Sphere's mod launcher v1.0.4.6
    - Used it to downloaded Ravenhearst single-player-21-day-horde-edition v2.2
    - Downloaded fine, launched fine, able to play, however with issue above
    - In ML (advanced install): Presynched, refreshed, reinstalled, and uninstalled (refresh mods, update reg, save all games local to mods - all checked)

Do I need to install UI or Recipes separately?
    Last edited by Bubo; 01-15-2018 at 04:03 PM.

Hunter
    i believe its your original 7dtd game folder that have issues, maybe there's other mod in that folder before. try to delete /reinstall the 7dtd original game?

Refugee
    Anyone having trouble with too many loot drops? It's like day 15 and it just started raining supply drops on us. lol. we must have gotten like 20 in an hour before I shut the server down to look for problems. Is this supposed to happen? They've been normal so far.

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by B0LTS View Post
    Anyone having trouble with too many loot drops? It's like day 15 and it just started raining supply drops on us. lol. we must have gotten like 20 in an hour before I shut the server down to look for problems. Is this supposed to happen? They've been normal so far.
    The guy in the plane is getting frustrated with your efforts. Nah sorry, I don't know. I have heard of this problem before, but never had it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by father123 View Post
    i believe its your original 7dtd game folder that have issues, maybe there's other mod in that folder before. try to delete /reinstall the 7dtd original game?
    Tried, thanks. As well as verified game files (latest vanilla). I "keep 'em separated" ♪♫♬