Page 286 of 290 FirstFirst ... 186236276284285286287288 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,290 of 4349

Thread: Ravenhearst Mod

Refugee
    I cannot find the plains biome anywhere. Is it JUST grass? Or is this grassy wasteleand biome with iron scrap everywhere the plains biome?

Edit: also, is eating the same food less effective over time or am I just tripping?

Refugee
    This mod looks great,
    I have tried looking online for the instructions to install,and every time it does not work. I only play this either single player or by hosing a game from my laptop and my friend joins it.
    My question being: how do I install as I have been using the 5.3.3 sp/client version and copying the files directly into my install directory.
    It also says in description that EAC must be disabled for it to work - i honestly have no idea what this is or if this is the reason it wont work.
    Any help would be hugely appreciated.

Tommy

Refugee
    Thanks @harussame. I didn't have it on my toolbelt. I'll try it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by vodkamadtommy View Post
    This mod looks great,
    It also says in description that EAC must be disabled for it to work - i honestly have no idea what this is or if this is the reason it wont work.

Tommy
    This is something you definately need to turn off before starting a game otherwise you will just get a blank screen on startup.

This is the Easy Anti-Cheat system and because the game is running as modified it needs to be off

Ragsy !!

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselpunk View Post
    I cannot find the plains biome anywhere. Is it JUST grass? Or is this grassy wasteleand biome with iron scrap everywhere the plains biome?

Edit: also, is eating the same food less effective over time or am I just tripping?
    If you are using the map that came with 7 Days to die, the Navezgame, there you will not have plains because it is something new from the mod, so you will not have it in the Navezgame.
    You have to choose to create a new map procedurally, so I'm afraid you'll have to start over.
    It is also true that as of version 5.5.2 they have made an exclusive map for Ravenhearst, not procedural, and I imagine they will also have the plains and I don't know what else, since I am with the previous version, 5.5.1, already that the change asked me to start over and I'm already quite advanced
    Apart from the plains, I have seen more changes, like new buildings. Creating a procedural map is worth it and in my case one that is a bit large, the 16k size

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Tocolosco View Post
    If you are using the map that came with 7 Days to die, the Navezgame, there you will not have plains because it is something new from the mod, so you will not have it in the Navezgame.
    I did make a procedural map, maybe I have just been very unlucky. For some reason the map preview doesn't work either

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by vodkamadtommy View Post
    This mod looks great,
    I have tried looking online for the instructions to install,and every time it does not work. I only play this either single player or by hosing a game from my laptop and my friend joins it.
    My question being: how do I install as I have been using the 5.3.3 sp/client version and copying the files directly into my install directory.

Tommy
    To Disable EAC:

1. Right-click game title in Steam Launcher.
    2. Select "Show game launcher".
    3. Un-tick "Use EasyAntiCheat (EAC).
    4. Click the "Run & Save as default" button.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieselpunk View Post
    I did make a procedural map, maybe I have just been very unlucky. For some reason the map preview doesn't work either
    I figured it out - I hadn't made a procedural map, was just playing a territory -.-

Refugee
    Hello,

Can anyone explain to me how electric elevators work? I mean the 3x3 elevator, 4x4 elevator, etc.

Without knowing, I tried to make myself a 3x3 ground elevator and then the part that is supposed to be the floor where you want it to stop. I have put the 3x3 ground on the ground (it seems obvious) and the other parallel at a certain height that the game takes me as floor 2. The fact is that from the 2nd floor I can call the elevator, but from below, from the elevator ground I can't call the elevator. He doesn't do anything, nor does he tell me I'm missing something, it just doesn't come down.

Pressing the "r" tells me that I have two floors.

If I get on the elevator while standing on the ground, it doesn't go up, if I go upstairs I can call the elevator. If I get on top of the elevator while I am on the 2nd floor and press on it, it does not lower or do anything. If I go to the ground, I can't call the elevator. I do not understand its operation. Maybe I have to put something to raise or lower, I do not know.

I am fearing that I will have to do another elevator module as a new floor to be able to lower it, but it seems a bit odd that the 3x3 ground serves only to create the elevator and then have to add another module for the floor to lower

I have watched on YouTube, but the videos I have seen are from other versions and do not look like elevators, so they have not helped me much

Refugee
    I am having an issue with various textures after installing this mod. Some texture are very low resolution, like the door and bags in the pic below. Texture quality is set to Full, changing to low then back to full didn't fix it. The textures load fine Un-Modded.

Modded

Video Settings

Un-Modded

Last edited by vincint2002; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tocolosco View Post
    Hello,

Can anyone explain to me how electric elevators work? I mean the 3x3 elevator, 4x4 elevator, etc.
    I have watched on YouTube, but the videos I have seen are from other versions and do not look like elevators, so they have not helped me much
    The elevators are not optimal working, It are mods from others. Get to our discord channel for help and more info.

Quote Originally Posted by vincint2002 View Post
    I am having an issue with various textures after installing this mod. Some texture are very low resolution, like the door and bags in the pic below. Texture quality is set to Full, changing to low then back to full didn't fix it. The textures load fine Un-Modded.
    Turn off texture streaming

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.natural View Post
    Turn off texture streaming
    Thank you, that fixed it. I had no idea what texture streaming was/did so I just left it on.

Refugee
    Recently put version 5 5 2 on my server and when I get in game I have no backpack slots, just a big blank square where they should be. So essentially no backpack. My friend who plays with me logged on and she had the same problem. Not sure what's going on?

Quote Originally Posted by TrixyPixels View Post
    Recently put version 5 5 2 on my server and when I get in game I have no backpack slots, just a big blank square where they should be. So essentially no backpack. My friend who plays with me logged on and she had the same problem. Not sure what's going on?
    sounds like you put 552 over top of 551. even if you started a new game, there can be conflicts. you want to do a fresh install (wipe) on the server.

Nomad
    With the latest updates, the skill of reducing the stamina when using tools has disappeared.
    The bug with overflow and zeroing hunger, thirst was not fixed.
    A bug with a decrease in experience if you hold an axe, pickaxe, shovel in your hands is not fixed.