Thread: Multiplayer broken

Refugee

Multiplayer broken

Everytime i try to join someomes multiplayer game i instantly get disconnected and when the try to join mine they might be able to play for max 10 mins until on my screen they start running in place and im curious if anyone has had this issue and fixed it i tried reinstalling the game same issue.

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Sounds like Wifi, or slow internet. What's your setup?

Refugee

Multijugador roto para Xbox one

Eh tenido el juego por casi un año y sigue con las mismas fallas nadie se puede unir a mi por más de 10 minutos o yo unirme a alguien por qué me dice que me desconecte no es mi internet el la licencia del juego la que tiene el error y quisiera que los creadores me ayudarán con eso ya que XBOX no me ayudó es frustrante comprar un juego que no sirve en su totalidad aparte de que me encanta es el mejor juego de supervivencia que eh visto pero no lo puedo disfrutar al 100%

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    This is an English speaking forum. Post in English please.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark9990 View Post
    I had the game for almost a year and still with the same faults no one can join me for more than 10 minutes or I join someone why he tells me to disconnect is not my internet the license of the game that has the error and I would like that the creators will help me with that since XBOX did not help me is frustrating to buy a game that does not work in its entirety apart from that I love it is the best survival game that I have seen but I can not enjoy it 100%

Refugee

Multiplayer broken

Hello I have had the same problem on my xbox one with trying to join my friend game wich I can for like 5-10 mins then I can't hear myself moving anymore and he see me running in place... so we done tried him joining my world and cannot at all my Nat type is open, everything is running right, (on both ends) and we done tried uninstalling the game, erasing worlds, characters selecting, private worlds setup, multiplayer worlds, changing ports, and the only thing that works that's not a good suggestion by any means is connecting through a third party host runs fine that way please fix this.

Refugee

Multiplayer connections

Hello do anybody know a way around this? The same thing is happening to me as well no wifi problem, no xbox problem, defiantly an 7 days to die server problem trusth and believe I have tried a lot of different things to join my friend world nothing. Please fix this.

Refugee
    I can see this hasn’t had many replies but again just wondering if anyone has any suggestions to resolve this issue?
    I’m in a group of friends and we all play online games together with no problems but for some reason on of our pals can’t join in with 7DTD. As above if we join his game we get kicked after a few minutes (although we don’t realise as we’re still running around for a while) and he is instantly disconnected when he joins any of our games. We’ve all got the same network settings, console set up and so on but he is stuck in single player

Refugee
    Sorry, I’ve seen the known bug thread and tried all the suggestions in there already so please ignore my post (if it’s there - I believe it’s being moderated as my first post) seems like it’s a wait and see at the moment.

Refugee

Connectivity issues

I had the same problem 2 days ago on my PS4. I had wi-fi connectivity for other programs like Netflix and the Internet. I kept getting errors stating that I was unable to connect to the PS network even though I was connected. My game problems started out with really bad lag when trying to look at who was online or to send game invites and my co player was getting kicked out a few seconds just after joining my game. I ended up unplugging my router and modem for about 30 seconds and started over. The problem stopped after doing that.