Quote Originally Posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
    I will release it very soon

go go

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by blight View Post
    go go

It is released. 5.8 is out.

v.5.8
    Added command to Set Home allowing players to delete their home position with /delhome
    Added second Set Home option for valid reserved players. Reserved players can type /sethome2, /home2, and /delhome2. Requires Reserved Slots enabled
    Added Anticheat: Zone Protection. Sets a zone to be PvE. Players can still kill in the zones but killers can be auto killed, jailed, kicked or banned and
    the victim can type /return to teleport back for up to 2 minutes after their death. If jail is enabled, victims can forgive the killer to release them from jail
    Added missing responses to chat command /commands
    Fixed /sethome and /home not working without first using another chat command such as /gimme
    Fixed some of the chat responses not responding off the chat color setting
    Fixed Invalid Item not responding
    Fixed /travel not responding when using a negative minimum value with a positive maximum value to determine the initial zone size
    Fixed Stop Server showing random player names attached to the warning announcement
    Fixed Starting Items occasionally not giving a player their starting items

Survivor
    Woo hoo! More toys to play with. thanks for answering my pm earlier I’ll let you know how it works out after I add the updated version of this. Thanks for all the effort!

thanks for the update

2 problems...

first: its hard to test the starting items, cause you get nothing on the 2nd test (deleting the profil/restart). Maybe adding a command like "/test-startitems"?

second: i cant get it to work with my modded items. the normal item id didnt work and the same with the id from "bc-go itemclasses" (stompy mod)

example (testing)

<item item="stoneAxe" count="1" quality="25" />
    <item item="5574" count="1" quality="1" />
    <item item="1499" count="5" quality="0" />
    <item item="5595" count="1" quality="25" />
    <item item="5624" count="5" quality="1" />

id 1499 is directly from the item.xml. rest comes from "bc-go itemclasses"
    grml :/

edit:

http://prntscr.com/i0z94h
    http://prntscr.com/i0z97v
    Last edited by blight; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:34 AM.

It is released. 5.8 is out.

v.5.8
    Added command to Set Home allowing players to delete their home position with /delhome
    Added second Set Home option for valid reserved players. Reserved players can type /sethome2, /home2, and /delhome2. Requires Reserved Slots enabled
    Added Anticheat: Zone Protection. Sets a zone to be PvE. Players can still kill in the zones but killers can be auto killed, jailed, kicked or banned and
    the victim can type /return to teleport back for up to 2 minutes after their death. If jail is enabled, victims can forgive the killer to release them from jail
    Added missing responses to chat command /commands
    Fixed /sethome and /home not working without first using another chat command such as /gimme
    Fixed some of the chat responses not responding off the chat color setting
    Fixed Invalid Item not responding
    Fixed /travel not responding when using a negative minimum value with a positive maximum value to determine the initial zone size
    Fixed Stop Server showing random player names attached to the warning announcement
    Fixed Starting Items occasionally not giving a player their starting items
    Thanks for working on this. Great job.

Refugee
    Hi

how Zone Protection its works?
    i place the coordinates but dont work

thx

xD I'm gonna have to tell the bot to stop using / for bot commands with all these bot commands in Server Tools now

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by blight View Post
    thanks for the update

2 problems...

first: its hard to test the starting items, cause you get nothing on the 2nd test (deleting the profil/restart). Maybe adding a command like "/test-startitems"?

second: i cant get it to work with my modded items. the normal item id didnt work and the same with the id from "bc-go itemclasses" (stompy mod)

example (testing)

<item item="stoneAxe" count="1" quality="25" />
    <item item="5574" count="1" quality="1" />
    <item item="1499" count="5" quality="0" />
    <item item="5595" count="1" quality="25" />
    <item item="5624" count="5" quality="1" />

id 1499 is directly from the item.xml. rest comes from "bc-go itemclasses"
    grml :/

edit:

http://prntscr.com/i0z94h
    http://prntscr.com/i0z97v
    1) That is a good idea. I could add a console command for admins to type starting items steamId and it will send the starting items to that player.

2) Bad company has caused conflicts between servertools for some people. Do you see any warnings in your output log?

p.s. the data is saved in servertools.bin file so deleting the player profile wont work. when you load a new world, it starts a new servertools.bin within that world folder and that allows them to get the items again otherwise it requires a world seed change to allow it to trigger. This was the most functional way to stop it from repeatedly spawning on players but I will add a command to resend the items.
    Last edited by Obsessive Compulsive; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:56 AM.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by CamuKaze View Post
    Hi

how Zone Protection its works?
    i place the coordinates but dont work

thx
    I will try and write up a read me / instructions to help with each option and how it works.

Zone protection is done by setting a box around a zone based on coordinates. You stand in one corner of the area you want to set and write down your coordinates for x, y, and z. X is the horizontal east and west. Y is the player height to the world. Z is the vertical north to south. You can also see these coordinates when you open the map but I like to use the command lp in console to get an accurate reading. Then you want to walk to the opposite corner of the area you want to protect and write down the coordinate.

After turning the feature on you get the ZoneProtection.xml auto generated for your use. Open this up and input the minimum x,y,z value and maximum x,y,z values you wrote down previously to set the area as a protected spot.

If your numbers were for example 40,31,-100 in one corner and 50,35,-70 in the other corner, you must make sure you set the minimum values for XYZmin and max values for XYZmax. In this case XYZmin would be 40,31,-70 and XYZmax would be 50,35,-100. Notice that I switched the -100 and -70 because the -70 is the minimum of the two.

If it was -1252,-30,64 in one corner and -1143,-45,30 in the other. XYZmin would be -1143,-30,30 and XYZmax would be -1252,-45,64. Just make sure you are always setting the correct values and it will work.

I think this confuses people a little bit though.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Smegzor View Post
    xD I'm gonna have to tell the bot to stop using / for bot commands with all these bot commands in Server Tools now
    Heheh there is already a built in work around to servertools for custom command triggers They dont have to use / or ! in case of conflicts, or simple preference.

1) That is a good idea. I could add a console command for admins to type starting items steamId and it will send the starting items to that player.

2) Bad company has caused conflicts between servertools for some people. Do you see any warnings in your output log?
    what sort of conflicts?

Hunter
    wow that was fast! I had a buddy send me his output log. It had some stuff about "" and commands from BC being disabled because servertools was already using it. I think its how Dmuster programmed the chathook to begin with. I suspect you have the same thing about "" so its making a conflict. I'll try and find that log for you, would be nice to sort that out for both of us.

- - - Updated - - -

wow that was fast! I had a buddy send me his output log. It had some stuff about "" and commands from BC being disabled because servertools was already using it. I think its how Dmuster programmed the chathook to begin with. I suspect you have the same thing about "" so its making a conflict. I'll try and find that log for you, would be nice to sort that out for both of us.
    Here is a little part of it he sent me in discord:

2017-12-13T03:04:57 82.040 WRN Command with name "" already loaded, not loading from class BCSleeper
    2017-12-13T03:04:57 82.041 WRN Command with name "" already loaded, not loading from class BCTeleport

- - - Updated - - -

Here is a little part of it he sent me in discord:

2017-12-13T03:04:57 82.040 WRN Command with name "" already loaded, not loading from class BCSleeper
    2017-12-13T03:04:57 82.041 WRN Command with name "" already loaded, not loading from class BCTeleport
    That error is nothing to be worried about. It just means the configs are not set correctly for bcm (most likely they have a config in the Config folder as well as the defaults folder). When I add a new command if they dont update the Config/commands.xml it wont know what text to use for the command hence it being "".

They can either update or delete the Config/Commands.xml and just leave the DefaultConfig/Commands.xml which the repo updates

I dont do anything with chat hooks so theres no chance of a conflict there

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    That error is nothing to be worried about. It just means the configs are not set correctly for bcm (most likely they have a config in the Config folder as well as the defaults folder). When I add a new command if they dont update the Config/commands.xml it wont know what text to use for the command hence it being "".

They can either update or delete the Config/Commands.xml and just leave the DefaultConfig/Commands.xml which the repo updates

I dont do anything with chat hooks so theres no chance of a conflict there
    Ahh, okay! Thanks Stompy. Then I don't know of any conflicts.

I suspected it was because servertools loads in just before BC and I knew utilized "" in the chat hook but I am glad there is no problems. Great news.

Refugee
    Hello,

the command /sethome doesn't works on 5.8

i put de command and nothing happens

home.jpg

Thanks