Page 27 of 32 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Servertools updated to 5.5

Ranger
    1) Yes that is possible but it would be global. All players would see it as yellow. that is something the pimps need to expand upon within the chat system. It needs groups, clans, friends, global, filters, mute. lots of stuff

2) ST does not modify the UI. That is a different mod application.

- - - Updated - - -

v.9.2
    Added /auction cancel to /commands response
    Added limit to auction box sell. After successfully selling an item a player must wait 24 hours before they can sell another item
    Added limit to auction box cancel. Players can only cancel an item after it has been in the auction for 15 minutes to prevent misuse
    Added warning about selling an item in the auction box for nothing. You must input a value greater than zero
    Changed Flight detection and Underground detection logic method for faster response time
    Changed Flight detection warning color to red
    Fixed bug in Auction system
    Fixed Underground_Check using the same stream writer file allocation. Should prevent the error some were seeing about a missing path
    Fixed Flight detection not teleporting a caught player to the surface

Thanks for the reply OC

Is there any step by step instructions on setting this up? I am trying to add to my home server but I am not getting the servertoolsconfig.xml file anywhere on my hard drive after I start the server. I added the mods folder to my server folder but doesn't seem to work.

think you just need to wait. let the server a few minutes run. had the same problem

will give it a shot, thanks

Seems it just makes a Servertools folder but puts nothing in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    Seems it just makes a Servertools folder but puts nothing in it...
    Same issue with me as well. Fresh server, full wipe. Reinstalled it like i always do and the server tools folder STILL will not populate.

Posted this in Discord earlier this morning. This is happening with 9.2 now as well.

2018-04-05T19:29:59 88.408 ERR [MODS] Error while executing GameAwake on mod "Server Tools"
    2018-04-05T19:29:59 88.408 EXC An exception was thrown by the type initializer for ServerTools.UndergroundCheck
    ArgumentException: Directory does not exists
    Parameter name: path
    at System.IO.FileSystemWatcher..ctor (System.String path, System.String filter) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileSystemWatcher:.ctor (string,string)
    at ServerTools.UndergroundCheck..cctor () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    Rethrow as TypeInitializationException: An exception was thrown by the type initializer for ServerTools.UndergroundCheck
    at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.Reflection.MonoCMethod:InternalInvoke (object,object[],System.Exception&)
    at System.Reflection.MonoCMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:Internal_LogException( Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.DebugLogHandler:LogException(Exception , Object)
    UnityEngine.Logger:LogException(Exception, Object)
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    Logger:masterLogException(Exception)
    Logger:Exception(Exception)
    Log:Exception(Exception)
    ModManager:GameAwake()
    GameManager:Awake()

This is my error. ST is trying to read underground check folders BEFORE it even creates ServerToolsConfig so you can enable or disable it.

Judging by that error I would suspect that the filewatcher in UndergroundCheck command is initializing before the GameAwake is called where the config directory is created.

OC, you could try moving the

if (!Directory.Exists(ConfigPath))
    {
    Directory.CreateDirectory(ConfigPath);
    }

into the API constructor so it is created before the commands are added, which happens long before GameAwake is called

You can also use a delegate to start processes that require the GameManager.Instance.World to not be null

e.g.
    Code:
        private static void OnWorldChanged(World _world)
        {
          if (_world == null) return;

Log.Out("World State Changed: Ready to Rock!");
          IsAwake = true;
          StateManager.WorldAlive();
        }

public API()
        {
          StateManager.Init();
          GameManager.Instance.OnWorldChanged += OnWorldChanged;
        }
    Last edited by StompyNZ; 04-06-2018 at 05:49 AM.

Ranger
    Is there any step by step instructions on setting this up? I am trying to add to my home server but I am not getting the servertoolsconfig.xml file anywhere on my hard drive after I start the server. I added the mods folder to my server folder but doesn't seem to work.
    Yeah sorry, I made a ♥♥♥♥ up lol. I am releasing 9.3 right now which should work!! Yay!! Some other fixes with it too. I had some inter dependency issues on my triggers. I cleaned them up a little and must have deleted a } . literally that was missing lol. It trunkated the load improperly after that, so depending on what was enabled it didn't work.
    Last edited by Obsessive Compulsive; 04-06-2018 at 06:04 AM.

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    Judging by that error I would suspect that the filewatcher in UndergroundCheck command is initializing before the GameAwake is called where the config directory is created.

OC, you could try moving the

if (!Directory.Exists(ConfigPath))
    {
    Directory.CreateDirectory(ConfigPath);
    }

into the API constructor so it is created before the commands are added, which happens long before GameAwake is called

You can also use a delegate to start processes that require the GameManager.Instance.World to not be null

e.g.
    Code:
        private static void OnWorldChanged(World _world)
        {
          if (_world == null) return;

Log.Out("World State Changed: Ready to Rock!");
          IsAwake = true;
          StateManager.WorldAlive();
        }

public API()
        {
          StateManager.Init();
          GameManager.Instance.OnWorldChanged += OnWorldChanged;
        }
    Good call indeed. I found my mistake. Good point with the order of load. It is something I have been thinking about. I never made the original process, it was Dmust. Not pointing fingers or anything, I just mean I have not really looked back at the entire process because I knew it worked haha. This was the first time I was checking it all and thought about it due to this problem but I am fairly certain it is worked out now in 9.3. Thanks for your suggestion.

Ranger
    Added option to Auction. Delay_Between_Uses controls the time before a player can sell another item. Delay is in hours
    Changed KillMe tool name to Suicide. Players can kill them self with /killme /wrist /hang or /suicide. They all kill the player
    Fixed CustomCommands starting with say not removing the say
    Fixed load error and file build
    Fixed teleport in the jail system
    Fixed delay on backpack return

Quote Originally Posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
    Yeah sorry, I made a ♥♥♥♥ up lol. I am releasing 9.3 right now which should work!! Yay!! Some other fixes with it too. I had some inter dependency issues on my triggers. I cleaned them up a little and must have deleted a } . literally that was missing lol. It trunkated the load improperly after that, so depending on what was enabled it didn't work.
    Did a fresh server install and downloaded 9.3 but it still makes an empty servertools file in my saves.
    I also have Allocs Server Fixes and Coppis Additions added. Would that be screwing it up?

Reconstructionist
    Did a fresh server install and downloaded 9.3 but it still makes an empty servertools file in my saves.
    I also have Allocs Server Fixes and Coppis Additions added. Would that be screwing it up?
    Not the slightest chance

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Prisma501 View Post
    Not the slightest chance

Cheers
    Thanks Prisma

Refugee
    Things that do not work in 9.3
    * command /bike
    - When you write it the minibike returns, but there is no cooldown. You can call her every second.
    * command /bag
    - When you are near the backpack and you write the command, the backpack literally disappears in limbo. It ceases to exist.
    * command /suicide
    - The command does nothing; /suicide, /killme. Does not work.