Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Servertools updated to 5.5

Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    I was looking at adding a location history to my mod soon, just deciding how I will store the data, after that its a pretty simple process to hook up and add a command to poll the data
    Cool not sure if it makes any difference. But OC has a player data tracking files.

Ranger
    its pretty simple (can only give, not take)

the meat of it is:

Code:
              var entityItem = (EntityItem)EntityFactory.CreateEntity(new EntityCreationData
              {
                entityClass = EntityClass.FromString("item"),
                id = EntityFactory.nextEntityID++,
                itemStack = new ItemStack(itemValue, count),
                pos = world.Players.dict[playerId].position,
                rot = new Vector3(20f, 0f, 20f),
                lifetime = 60f,
                belongsPlayerId = playerId
              });

GameManager.Instance.World.SpawnEntityInWorld(entityItem);
              clientInfo.SendPackage(new NetPackageEntityCollect(entityItem.entityId, playerId));
              GameManager.Instance.World.RemoveEntity(entityItem.entityId, EnumRemoveEntityReason.Killed);
    you'll just need to get the playerId, clientInfo, itemValue, and count you want
    I am having some trouble with the itemValue. I am trying to set this up as a console command so admins could use it.

var itemValue = new ItemValue(1, Convert.ToInt32(_params[2]), Convert.ToInt32(_params[2]), false);

Not sure what the first value should be. It says int _type so I just experimented a bit. What do you make itemValue to be?

https://github.com/7days2mod/BadComp...temToPlayer.cs

line 70 for the itemvalue bit

the first int is the itemclass type (same as xml id for blocks, +4096 for items)

I'd suggest using int.tryparse over convert when parsing the params and do a check that it was actually an int

Hunter
    how i can add donator ? admin add name ?

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCops View Post
    how i can add donator ? admin add name ?
    Donators can be added by the reservedslots.xml. You can add players manually to this list or through the console using the reservedslots command. Type help in your console to see a list of all of the commands available, then type help reservedslots to get help for that specific command. It will tell you what you need to input to add a player to the reservedslots.xml while in game.

I personally like to add players to the list manually.

Once a player is on this list and donator color is turned on, they can type /doncolor in game chat to turn their chat color to the first one you have chosen, which is don color 1 and don prefix 1. They can keep using /doncolor to rotate to the other colors available or to off.

Their donator status is based on the expiration date you put in the reservedslots.xml for them.

If you turn on reserved check, players can type /reserved to check the expiration date.

Ranger

Smile

https://github.com/7days2mod/BadComp...temToPlayer.cs

line 70 for the itemvalue bit

the first int is the itemclass type (same as xml id for blocks, +4096 for items)

I'd suggest using int.tryparse over convert when parsing the params and do a check that it was actually an int
    Beauty. Thank you sir, I will do my best. *Tips hat*

Hunter
    u can set time of vote for 12h not 24h 7d2d server list u can vote each 12 h not 24 ty

- - - Updated - - -

ok thank you you rock man

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
    Donators can be added by the reservedslots.xml. You can add players manually to this list or through the console using the reservedslots command. Type help in your console to see a list of all of the commands available, then type help reservedslots to get help for that specific command. It will tell you what you need to input to add a player to the reservedslots.xml while in game.

I personally like to add players to the list manually.

Once a player is on this list and donator color is turned on, they can type /doncolor in game chat to turn their chat color to the first one you have chosen, which is don color 1 and don prefix 1. They can keep using /doncolor to rotate to the other colors available or to off.

Their donator status is based on the expiration date you put in the reservedslots.xml for them.

If you turn on reserved check, players can type /reserved to check the expiration date.
    ok thank you you rock man

Ranger
    I will add an option for 12hour or 24hour in the config options. Thanks.

It is not sending an update to the website after receiving the reward, it stores the information as persistent data so technically I could allow anything from 1 - 24 hours but to be sensible I will add 12h and 24h.

BadCops, your inbox is full. I can not respond to your private messages.

Hunter
    Thank You i have Deleted my ALL message now i can recive message im sry

and i have new idea for you

<Command Command="Spawn" Response="tele {EntityId} -10 95 +793" DelayBetweenUses="10" />

do you know why DelayBetweenUses="10" dont work

any player can use /spawn 20x in 1mins i can fix /spawn DelayBetweenUses="10" 10 mins ???
    Last edited by BadCops; 11-27-2017 at 09:28 PM.

Hunter
    im sorry for my bad english im french canadien

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Obsessive Compulsive View Post
    I will add an option for 12hour or 24hour in the config options. Thanks.

It is not sending an update to the website after receiving the reward, it stores the information as persistent data so technically I could allow anything from 1 - 24 hours but to be sensible I will add 12h and 24h.

BadCops, your inbox is full. I can not respond to your private messages.
    great i love thank you

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by BadCops View Post
    Thank You i have Deleted my ALL message now i can recive message im sry

and i have new idea for you

<Command Command="Spawn" Response="tele {EntityId} -10 95 +793" DelayBetweenUses="10" />

do you know why DelayBetweenUses="10" dont work

any player can use /spawn 20x in 1mins i can fix /spawn DelayBetweenUses="10" 10 mins ???

Custom commands are not allowing delays. The examples listed by the original author fool admins into thinking their custom commands could have it. I hope we can add this feature in the future for custom commands.

Ranger
    Great news! Dmuster and myself will be working together on this project now.

I have merged my project with the original authors.

Making servertools great again

Hunter
    really good new let go guys

Hunter
    u can add timer for use /spawn timer can set in config

and

whit commands costom example /lobby can set message in lobby welcome to lobby non pvp allowed here thank by admin

and

can you add system landmark reserver at donator example map size 10k donator 20 k

and add in game costom plote need to join 1 access or you are tp out same of a trader c
    losed