Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536

Thread: Servertools updated to 5.5

Ranger
    Fixed /commands response for whisper commands
    Fixed /shop 'category' failing to show the items from that category
    Fixed Autobackup failing if using the default location
    Fixed some chat responses

- - - Updated - - -

Added option to Player_Stat_Check called Max_Speed. This is the max speed a player can be caught traveling. Adjust it for mods
    Added all entries to the invalid items system that are marked as dev or none for CreativeMode in the items or blocks.xml. These
    are not on the InvalidItems.xml but apply automatically
    Fixed personal messages used in custom commands and removed the default market example due to the Market tool existing
    Fixed potential bug when using /animaltracking
    Fixed /clan message responding with the server name instead of the player name that sent it
    Fixed phrase 621
    Changed CustomCommands.xml. Replaced say with global. Command responses you want to be seen by all should start with global
    Changed CustomCommands.xml. Replaced pm with whisper. Command responses you want to be seen by the user only should start with whisper
    Changed quality check for Shop.xml. It will check for the max quality and limit to it. Helps with mods

Ranger
    Added a trigger to EventTriggers.xml to control /clanlist
    Added /clanlist to /commands response
    Added two options to Invalid_Item_Kicker called Dev_Items and Hidden_Items. Controls whether items marked as dev or none for CreativeMode are detected without being on the InvalidItems.xml list
    Fixed some clan commands not responding properly
    Fixed a syntax error sometimes seen from a player name
    Fixed /claim responses showing global instead of private
    Fixed Mute_Vote not applying correctly
    Fixed clan messages showing globally
    Fixed Zones option PVE not functioning properly
    Fixed console commands that turn on or off a tool not updating the config file
    Fixed Animal_Tracking not working
    Fixed Bad_Words_Filter preventing the use of capital letters in chat
    Changed some code dealing with item spawn from various tools like gimme or starting items
    Changed default command /clan to /clanchat or /cc for short to avoid conflicts with other clan based commands
    Updated Hatch_Elevator_Detector tool to work again

https://github.com/dmustanger/7dtd-ServerTools/releases

https://github.com/dmustanger/7dtd-S...ools-12.94.zip
    Last edited by Obsessive Compulsive; 03-05-2019 at 09:07 PM.

Ranger
    If you are still using Alpha 17.1. You can use ServerTools 12.72

This has been compiled for users still on alpha 17.1. This contains all the updates to 12.94

https://github.com/dmustanger/7dtd-S...ools-12.72.zip
    Last edited by Obsessive Compulsive; 03-05-2019 at 09:06 PM.

Ranger
    Recompiled files
    Fixed /playerlist response to show all player entity id
    Changed clan name limits. They must be 1-8 characters in length. Existing clans are not effected

- - - Updated - - -

Compiled for Alpha 17.1 but contains all the updates to 12.95

Refugee
    Really interested in this mod, sounds like it's exactly what I'm needing. Is it a stand-alone mod? Meaning does it require any other mods to be installed to use it? Oh yeah, what about other players, will they need to install this on their end or just on the server. Thanks for all you do, guys!

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NGC View Post
    Really interested in this mod, sounds like it's exactly what I'm needing. Is it a stand-alone mod? Meaning does it require any other mods to be installed to use it? Oh yeah, what about other players, will they need to install this on their end or just on the server. Thanks for all you do, guys!
    You must be using Allocs server fixes. This is clearly outlined in the first post.

Server tools only need to be on the server. Clients will not need this installed.

Refugee
    Hello

I am sure this has been answered already somewhere...I am new to modding etc and installed ST through my server providers mod tools. The config and all the loaded files like for gimme etc are in there fine but only about half of the commands work. /Sethome works for setting the spot but /home doesn't send me there, /gimme returns a server message of just "gimme" with no item being sent, /lobby doesn't work, /clan does nothing, /wallet does nothing, etc. But the things like the motd, new player announcement, etc and lots of other functions do work. I saw in the setup something about a MySQL database? Is there more I need to do to get these things working? I have no idea how to setup the MySQL database and the help files don't make sense to me. If there is a thread already out in these forums for doing this please give the link for it. Thanks and sorry for being a NOOB!

Ranger
    MySQL is openly for those that wish to use it that way. It is not required. ST uses a built is sqlite feature which will create a database and manage it for you. If you want to use mySQL, you are welcome to do so as ST is compatible

If you have the database set on while not utilizing one, that explains the issues with commands. Turn off the database and the commands will work again.

- - - Updated - - -

Sylen is correct, it requires one other mod which is highly recommend anyways. Allocs server fixes add an interactive map and some code which ST utilizes

Thank you for trying out ST

- - - Updated - - -

Added phrase 305,632,633
    Added tool Break_Reminder. If a player goes over the set minutes in a single session, a message will remind them to
    to take a break. You can set the message and time required
    Added tool God_And_Flight_Detector. Set the admin level required to use god mode. Detects flight and no clip users as well
    Added tool Tracking. Set the rate it logs and how many days total. Logs what item is held at the time
    Added option Chest_Checker to Invalid_Item_Kicker. Checks for invalid items in chests, removes them and logs the event
    Added to invalid item detection. It will now log when players are warned to drop an item
    Added option to Wallet named Bank_Transfers. Controls whether players can transfer funds between the bank and wallet
    Added permission levels for Custom_Commands. Specify the custom command and level required in your default serveradmin.xml
    Added console command to trigger a backup. It resets the next scheduled backup to the Time_Between_Saves value
    Added console command teleu. Teleports you underneith a player. Teleports -10 blocks under target unless too low
    Added console command BanPlayer. Similar to the normal ban command but it will remove all existing claims of the player
    Added console commands to reset online players vote reward and all online and offline players
    Added console command kill all. Removes all animals and zombies from the map
    Fixed the default phrase 625 and 933 if the ServerToolsPhrases.xml is missing them
    Fixed sql alteration causing error for some user
    Fixed when a user in a zone marked PvE true is killed. It will only apply the auto penalty to the killer
    Fixed clan chat issues
    Fixed friend teleport invitations and acceptance
    Fixed /friend response
    Fixed console commands turning on and off tools
    Fixed Night_Alert not showing in chat
    Fixed some errors caused by stupid player names
    Fixed restart vote not functioning as intended when an admin is online
    Fixed item spawn from purchases creating items with random attachments
    Fixed a few console command help responses
    Changed internal code for Zones, Bounties, Kill_Notice, God_And_Flight_Detector, Death_Spot to respond a bit quicker
    Changed the internal code for the shop purchase
    Changed sql connection code to avoid database lockup
    Changed clan name limit to 2 - 8 characters
    Changed quality limit allowed to be spawned through various tools. Raised to 200 for modifications
    Changed some code for the shutdown process and added a fail safe to try and shutdown again if it does not work
    Changed CustomCommands.xml response to allow unlimited console commands. Separate them by using ^ in between each command
    Updated phrase 108,112,120,606,625,811
    Updated default trigger 89. Changed /list to /playerlist
    Updated HowToSetup.xml
    Removed Underground_Check and Flight_Check tools. God_And_Flight_Detector replaces them

Refugee
    Thanks, changing the database to false worked, which is amazing since I had tried that before. I had saw that alocs was needed and already had that installed, but I may not have when I was first testing it. Thanks again this mod is amazing!!!

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by McShiv View Post
    Thanks, changing the database to false worked, which is amazing since I had tried that before. I had saw that alocs was needed and already had that installed, but I may not have when I was first testing it. Thanks again this mod is amazing!!!
    Glad you enjoy it Shiv. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please feel free to leave them here or in the discord group.

- - - Updated - - -

Added Under_Water tool. Detects if a player is submerged under two blocks of water. Teleports the player to
    the surface of their location. Helps prevent building under water
    Added options to Hardcore called Maximum_Extra_Lives and Life_Price. Allows players to purchase extra lives but
    the cost is multiplied by how many they have purchased
    Added to location tool. Using /loc now mentions being inside of a zone
    Added phrase 761
    Fixed missing Bank Transfers option for Wallet tool in config
    Fixed debug log out when using /commands
    Fixed Custom_Commands using whisper responses and failing to apply {EntityId} and other tags
    Fixed improper call for phrase 803 instead of 801
    Fixed Starting_Items spawning items with no quality
    Fixed a few console command help responses
    Fixed when members of a clan use chat and Normal_Player_Color was not applying
    Fixed console command ResetPlayer
    Fixed Hardcore tool reset of players who have run out of lives
    Fixed event chat responses while signing up and operating
    Fixed chat commands permissions for using setlobby and setmarket
    Fixed muted players using /, ! or @ in chat to circumvent and show their chat
    Changed console command KillAll to KillEnt. Works the same as before by removing all zombies and animals
    Changed Entity_Cleanup to remove zombies and animals below bedrock instead of teleport to the surface
    Changed dedicated thread operations to a dynamic operation hooked in to a systems timer
    Updated HowToSetup.xml
    Updated phrase 705,760,802
    Removed Night_Vote tool. Changing your world time can screw up zombie spawning. Pimps need to fix this

Refugee
    First I would like to say this mod is the most useful mod for 7dtd I have ever seen. Thank you so much for your great work.
    Myself and my users love it. I've been running it on a standalone dedicated server for a few months with no issues to speak of.
    Last edited by gandor; 05-30-2019 at 07:58 AM.