Thread: Multiplayer game loss

Refugee

Multiplayer game loss

Every time we play online we are good for a few hours then the host gets kicked . No matter who hosts itís always the same . After a few kicks we end up loosing everything we have done and have to start fresh . What are the fixes or ways we can stop this from happening ?

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael35 View Post
    Every time we play online we are good for a few hours then the host gets kicked . No matter who hosts itís always the same . After a few kicks we end up loosing everything we have done and have to start fresh . What are the fixes or ways we can stop this from happening ?
    first off what console are you on if your on the xb1 sadly its been plagued with crashing unlike the PS4(not fanboy stuff just scientific fact here PS4 crashes way less than xb1) on the xb1 there has been some people that have found work around on the forum you may juts need to hunt around abit , one thing you can do is only play in 1.5 hr increment , exit and save after any major construction (or collapse) project to aloow the caches and clears the SI mechanic to free up the RAM i have noticed many MD5 bug reports starting with the words "i was digging" " i was building" i believe the SI mechanic is cascading into a crash after people remove large amount of terrain or buildings and continue playing the crash can be avoided if one saves and exits immediately after any major block removal or building additions