Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 85

Thread: [12/13] Message from the Team - Patch 13 LIVE at 01:00 UTC!

  1. #1
    Awesome Incarnate Clare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Navezgane
    Posts
    7,566
    Rep Power
    1

    [12/13] Message from the Team - Patch 13 LIVE at 01:00 UTC!

    Hi all!

    Back again with the news that the latest patch is going live at 01:00 UTC Thursday / 5pm PST today (Wednesday)!

    The usual bit and the notes from the team follow below!

    - NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
    - You should NOT need to start a new save unless otherwise stated by the team.
    - do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
    - keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
    - please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
    - I do NOT have further info on future features, updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes not mentioned in the notes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.


    ---------------

    7 Days to Die [Console]
    Release Notes
    Patch 13.0
    PS4 Version 1.18
    XB1 Version 1.0.18.0


    Patch 13 should be hitting your consoles today! We hope you enjoy the bug fixes and improvements. See below to see what’s included.

    Bug Fixes and Improvements

    Gameplay
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would prevent a smelted material from being usable, even when it was available in the Forge
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the quest to find a trader to require a specific trader to be found; now it will pick the nearest trader and update the target when the player moves closer to another
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the trader’s UI to close when a second player would exit a container in split-screen multiplayer
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the “Cannot Breathe” indicator to vanish when underwater
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause stamina to decrease while walking after being teleported from a Trader settlement
    ∑ Fixed an instance of an issue that would occasionally cause blocks to spawn without support and create a mass collapse when broken
    ∑ Fixed an issue that cause interactive objects to be interacted with when an object on top of them was picked up
    ∑ Fixed an issue that allowed medical items to be used on certain inanimate objects (like minibikes)
    ∑ Fixed an issue that caused a destroyed bedroll’s indicator to persist after rejoining the game session
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause terrain to deform after a zombie would decay on top of it
    ∑ Fixed an issue that occasionally caused items being repaired to have their level dropped to 1

    Art/Audio
    ∑ Fixed an issue that was causing distant terrain to render using different shaders than in previous patches
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause weather effects to impact hosts and clients with different severities
    ∑ Fixed an issue that caused the underwater effects to disappear when viewed through a Sniper Rifle scope
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent all but the first letter of long words from being displayed on wooden signs
    ∑ Fixed an issue that allowed the player to shrink a torch in an active toolbelt slot

    System/Stability
    ∑ Fixed a crash that would occur when combining certain clothing items on the workbench and equipping them
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the world to regenerate after the console had its language changed

    Have a blast with Patch 13! We can't wait to hear what you think about it all.

    -----------------------------

    Enjoy!
    Clare
    Last edited by Clare; 12-13-2017 at 07:35 PM.

  2. #2
    Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    SE Michigan, out in the sticks.
    Posts
    8,702
    Rep Power
    1
    First!

    Too bad I won't be playing with it tonight. Have to work on the car engine in the snow. >.<

  3. #3
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,659
    Rep Power
    1
    Great news, that didn't take long. Keep up the good work.

    Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    First!

    Too bad I won't be playing with it tonight. Have to work on the car engine in the snow. >.<
    Gotta work tonight about to go to bed so me either lol.

    But to be honest I never knew you played console lol I thought you only played pc and looked over and helped out over in the console section haha

  4. #4
    Scavenger mrkrow69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Mountain Time Zone
    Posts
    59
    Rep Power
    0
    Sweet! I will be checking it out tonight. Exciting, glad this came through so quickly. I was expecting next week.

  5. #5
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    0
    Cool dude

  6. #6
    Refugee
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Help?

    Is anyone else's on 1.17 and still saying it's the most up to date version?

  7. #7
    Hunter PantsThief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    North East Idaho
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jace249 View Post
    Is anyone else's on 1.17 and still saying it's the most up to date version?
    Yeah it appears PS4 hasnít had the update yet.

  8. #8
    Tracker gelobledo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    158
    Rep Power
    0
    Still havent fixed the 1.5 hr crash on xbox Online mp? I tried to stream 7 days as my main game but crashes and have to restart stream. other xbox streamers have same crash almost exactly 1.5 hrs. And slyen before you shut me down again. I had a large tread for crash but cant seem to find on profile now. gonna avoid streaming for while. bummer i love this game. Still crashes on a X box X.

  9. #9
    Hunter PantsThief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    North East Idaho
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsThief View Post
    Yeah it appears PS4 hasnít had the update yet.
    As of 11:40pm MST. PS4 update is live.

    133mb
    Last edited by PantsThief; 12-14-2017 at 06:44 AM.

  10. #10
    Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    SE Michigan, out in the sticks.
    Posts
    8,702
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    Great news, that didn't take long. Keep up the good work.



    Gotta work tonight about to go to bed so me either lol.

    But to be honest I never knew you played console lol I thought you only played pc and looked over and helped out over in the console section haha
    Yep, I play on the PS4 also. Most of my gameplay is trying to replicate bugs lately though. For the most part I play solo, or local split. I tried hosting, and joining a few random games, but the console really doesn't do well with that unless you play with friends.

    I do strongly hope for the day that I'll be able to host a server for the console. That would be a lot of fun. Personally though, I don't think it's likely to be implemented in the fashion I would wish for it to be, even if it ever happens.

  11. #11
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Too bad nothing new is added

    Sad to see jothinf need have been added aleast add new stuff cant wait to gwt my pc back

  12. #12
    Inventor Boidster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    First!

    Too bad I won't be playing with it tonight. Have to work on the car engine in the snow. >.<
    Step 1: PUT THE CAR ENGINE BACK IN THE CAR

    :-)

  13. #13
    Scavenger
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Hi all!

    Back again with the news that the latest patch is going live at 01:00 UTC Thursday / 5pm PST today (Wednesday)!

    The usual bit and the notes from the team follow below!

    - NOTES only apply to the fix DIRECTLY ABOVE them, unless otherwise stated
    - You should NOT need to start a new save unless otherwise stated by the team.
    - do NOT post bug reports below. They belong in the CONSOLE BUG REPORT section.
    - keep posts CIVIL and RESPECTFUL when discussing or giving feedback about the patch.
    - please keep the post ON TOPIC. This post is for the discussion of this patch ONLY.
    - I do NOT have further info on future features, updates on MD5, Multiplayer issues and other fixes not mentioned in the notes, when I have those updates they will get their own post.


    ---------------

    7 Days to Die [Console]
    Release Notes
    Patch 13.0
    PS4 Version 1.18
    XB1 Version 1.0.18.0


    Patch 13 should be hitting your consoles today! We hope you enjoy the bug fixes and improvements. See below to see what’s included.

    Bug Fixes and Improvements

    Gameplay
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would prevent a smelted material from being usable, even when it was available in the Forge
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the quest to find a trader to require a specific trader to be found; now it will pick the nearest trader and update the target when the player moves closer to another
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the trader’s UI to close when a second player would exit a container in split-screen multiplayer
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the “Cannot Breathe” indicator to vanish when underwater
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause stamina to decrease while walking after being teleported from a Trader settlement
    ∑ Fixed an instance of an issue that would occasionally cause blocks to spawn without support and create a mass collapse when broken
    ∑ Fixed an issue that cause interactive objects to be interacted with when an object on top of them was picked up
    ∑ Fixed an issue that allowed medical items to be used on certain inanimate objects (like minibikes)
    ∑ Fixed an issue that caused a destroyed bedroll’s indicator to persist after rejoining the game session
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause terrain to deform after a zombie would decay on top of it
    ∑ Fixed an issue that occasionally caused items being repaired to have their level dropped to 1

    Art/Audio
    ∑ Fixed an issue that was causing distant terrain to render using different shaders than in previous patches
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause weather effects to impact hosts and clients with different severities
    ∑ Fixed an issue that caused the underwater effects to disappear when viewed through a Sniper Rifle scope
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would occasionally prevent all but the first letter of long words from being displayed on wooden signs
    ∑ Fixed an issue that allowed the player to shrink a torch in an active toolbelt slot

    System/Stability
    ∑ Fixed a crash that would occur when combining certain clothing items on the workbench and equipping them
    ∑ Fixed an issue that would cause the world to regenerate after the console had its language changed

    Have a blast with Patch 13! We can't wait to hear what you think about it all.

    -----------------------------

    Enjoy!
    Clare
    Would like to see a Texture update, New Vehicles, Heli on COnsoles. Thank You

  14. #14
    Hunter PantsThief's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    North East Idaho
    Posts
    107
    Rep Power
    1
    First things, Iím playing on patch 13 AFTER Iíve cleared my system cache. Some of theses test are seen/tested in my survival game, others are tested in creative mode.

    Normal PS4, NOT a ps4pro.

    Zombie bodyís have a new breakdown system. Stage one is the walking form, stage two is the half body, stage three is the gore mess and spine.

    Now to explain, If a body has loot on them during break down with a player object, stage three is not breakable. (Till you loot the body. (No more blue backpack). Gore Body explodes after loot.

    If the body has no loot on them at all. During break down with a player made object, after stage 2 the body explodes and disappears. So no more stage 3 gore mess.

    Now this could be how my loot chance is set or due to the new break down of bodyís, but Iíve yet to get a bone from a zombie. Got 1 fat. Once out of 20 zombies, no bone.

    Appears you need to harvest a animal. Normal loot from them, bone, fat, meat.

    Raw meat has a smell still. So all that still works. (This worked on patch 12, but required a new game after you cleared system cache.)

    Thatís all Iíve got for now .
    New breakdown system may be a fix for cloned/glitching duplicate items. Donít know how it was done, just know bodyís would sometimes be looted twice. (From multiplayer experience)

    Edit 1: cobwebs. Description : A cobweb is made by a spider. If this was Marvel it might mean something. ( This happen when placing a block near a bolder it just kinda popped into my inventory.) At first I thought it said crowbar. Got super excited. Lol

    You can now throw rocks. This may be old, and Iím late to the rock throwing game.

    Rocket tips and case have a nicer icon. Ak47 still looks like a mess.

    Bellows also look like bellows now. It been a while since Iíve played so these also could be they way they looked. But I swear bellows looked odd before.

    Edit 2: landscape now seems to render in faster. No more driving mini bikes into blank flat land and freezing game till landscape loads in. Tested in multiple areas even in hub. If nothing is loaded you can keep driving and landscape will load in a second later.
    Last edited by PantsThief; 12-15-2017 at 01:13 AM.

  15. #15
    Reconstructionist
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    1
    Tell me when they fix Mining, until then I will be playing COD WW2, A GREAT GAME!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •