Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Russian adaptation

Quote Originally Posted by Roland View Post
    Maybe Italian. I’ve pitched to them a few times now to let fans do the grunt work but they have said no. They have a plan for translations. Before anyone else asks I don’t know all the languages they plan to do.
    Well the 'fans' have already started!!

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...anslation-Tool

I haven't checked it out but yall may want to take a look!!! Looks like if the language isn't included 'you may have to do the grunt work' for the translation you want/need.

Refugee
    meanwhile, from the community games on Steam alone makes a translation to the latest version, only online with him not to play, anti-cheat does not miss, can there is an opportunity to allow its translation?

Refugee
    question up!
    -----
    due to the fact that a18 comes out, but there is no Russification and no, it might make sense to look in the direction of “free-hired”, there is such a guy on the Steam trading platform, he translates your libraries, but of course its doesn’t miss the anti-cheat, maybe just analyze its work and let his “modification” pass the test (I’m sure that he will give you accessibility for any checks)
    -----
    p.s. google translite

There are fan translations into Russian for each alpha.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by n2n1 View Post
    There are fan translations into Russian for each alpha.
    this is so, but you can’t play online with it, I suggest allowing this modification to be anti-cheat, since it is not considered as a cheat but only restores the justice of Russian players
    -----
    p.s. google translite

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Bo0ot View Post
    this is so, but you can’t play online with it, I suggest allowing this modification to be anti-cheat, since it is not considered as a cheat but only restores the justice of Russian players
    -----
    p.s. google translite
    This has nothing to do with justice.
    Guess someone is simply too lame to learn something more than his native language...

Quote Originally Posted by Bo0ot View Post
    -----
    p.s. google translite
    well, how will it help that you offer to make another translation?

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampirenostra View Post
    This has nothing to do with justice.
    Guess someone is simply too lame to learn something more than his native language...
    Not speaking english doesn´t automatically mean you speak only one language.

Anyways, if they do it in russian i hope they do it better than the german one. I wish you guys that they let a native russian speaker translate it. The german clearly is translated by someone who is not a native speaker.

The irony ... I wish most russian Post Apoc games had better English translations ... :P

I'm sure they will.

As stated previously, There will be translations coming...but it is STILL in Alpha. It is not considered a completed game yet. That will be coming in later versions. For now, it is a fan passion project that requires a bit more effort - Nothing stopping you from starting your own dedicated server with the files modded.

Colony Founder
    @Ti2xGr That could be a bit complicated for someone who needs google translate to post here in english.