Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Weapon ,ammo and more ideas to come.

Scavenger
    New primitive rifle idea.

musket rifle or pistol- an early game idea we have the blunderbuss a close range primitive shotgun with you load stones in to and fire. an intresting early game fire arm people could build and use would be the musket, there are so many kinds so im not going to sit here and try to point one out, but an early game or even mid or late game weapon with is a muzzle loaded black pouder rifle or pistol, nothing really fancy but loud and cheap to use, useing one paper one gunpowder and dependent on how the musket shot wishes to be handled, with bullet tips or stones.

Scavenger
    Bait Trap- strapping raw or rotten meat to a pole or even a explosive, haveing it wired to a switch and blowing it or just letting the zombies gather around it and mow them down with her gun. this gose back to the old scent from older builds so im not sure how well this would work.

Definitely no to primitive rifle, especially with basic guns being more common in A17 it's already so easy to get a fire arm, plus we have bow as a ranged option so it's not needed.

Scavenger
    Mmm ya i was thinking the same, i was just thinking it as an alterntive to the modern fire arms, But i can see the point behind what your saying

I'd love the SKS in game, along with a Mosin Nagant since they're both surplus and people literally hoard these things in their collections... Just keep the SKS at 10+1 rounds and the Mosin at 5+1. Since the 7.62 is seemingly both x39 and x51, why not also x54R? One less caliber to put in the game.

As much as I love my AKs, I never understood why the AK made it to the game before the AR15.

I get that there's an item limit in game where every truly unique item requires a slot in resources, but I'm not sure if the limit for textures is as stringent. I guess that's the cost of supporting 32-bit rigs

Quote Originally Posted by RavenGT View Post
    As much as I love my AKs, I never understood why the AK made it to the game before the AR15.
    I can tell you.
    There were no serious gun nuts with the TFP so it was "a rifle", "an assault rifle", "an SMG" (where the artist picked an "SD" version which is all kinds of wrong).

And there were guns. And TFP saw the guns and it was good.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Gazz View Post
    I can tell you.
    There were no serious gun nuts with the TFP so it was "a rifle", "an assault rifle", "an SMG" (where the artist picked an "SD" version which is all kinds of wrong).

And there were guns. And TFP saw the guns and it was good.
    Not many people are gun nuts, I do not count my self in those numbers. But i do look at what the weapons all provide in terms of what they could offer games rather then it just being an automatic fire stick

Scavenger
    New submachine guns.

Alot of people love the smg, and the assult rifle. Both are lovely automatic rifles. I am not a fan of the Smg sights, the ak sights are fine, but when you fire it, the sound is off like it doesn't sink up with the amount of shot fired, the same is true about the smg. My suggestion here would to record the sounds of the fire arms in person so that the sound of the fire arms of the diffrent calibars sounds right beyond just the muddy sound they already have.

Uzi- One of the most iconic smg's next to the mp5, Found in many video games and hoods, This 9mm smg was used by Secret service men and Swat across the world for its compact size and ease of use.

Criss- this is an upcomer in the smg worlds for being a light dependable fire arm, with the ability to chamber in a wide arrange of calibers it has been adopted by swat teams around the world for its compact design and light weight.

Both of these fire arms have a more open sight allowing for better targeting.