Thread: So Many Trolls on MP Rant

Angry So Many Trolls on MP Rant

I don't play much MP anymore, mainly private games with mature friends. but every time I host a game and I have done this for about a year. I get so many kids aged from 7-14 just trolling my lobbies destroying everything. I just don't get it what’s the point of MP if every 1 is an A-hole? even creative mode MP no 1 is creating stuff just blowing up pointless sht, it’s like you cannot get decent players anymore. where did the community of mature PVE players go off to?

and why is that every-time a random sends an ally request to the host? why even bother can't the squeakers learn to play the game properly instead of hunt down the host and destroy their sht.

for starters kids shouldn't be even playing this..

PVP is pointless with only 4 people and non-dedicated servers when the host can just close the lobby down.

also 1 other thing, I think the trophies for this game is stupid 1000 deaths & 1000 player kills seriously?
    Last edited by XxUnkn0wnxX; 01-11-2018 at 12:53 AM.

Community Moderator MutilatorJuice's Avatar
    Games have been at this stage for awhile now. I don't see it slowing down anytime soon.

Some people just want to watch the world burn

Colony Founder
    I stick to private online games - the devs have said that this game was meant to be played as a co-op with people you know, rather than PVP. Unfortunately, with any open online game, you're going to get this kind of behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by Damselx1 View Post
    I stick to private online games - the devs have said that this game was meant to be played as a co-op with people you know, rather than PVP. Unfortunately, with any open online game, you're going to get this kind of behaviour.
    i've seen more and more people/kids learning how to use an ip grabber such as "Cain & Abel" or "LANC" (arp poisoning) then use a online booter kick any 1 offline. kids can do this as these booters are purchased via bitcoin and its not hard to setup with the many videos out there on youtube.

i remember this has happened to me or friends of mine especially on competitive type games, had happened a few time on 7D2D. maybe code in an IP scrambler into the game? anything to protect us form this nonsense...

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by XxUnkn0wnxX View Post
    i've seen more and more people/kids learning how to use an ip grabber such as "Cain & Abel" or "LANC" (arp poisoning) then use a online booter kick any 1 offline. kids can do this as these booters are purchased via bitcoin and its not hard to setup with the many videos out there on youtube.

i remember this has happened to me or friends of mine especially on competitive type games, had happened a few time on 7D2D. maybe code in an IP scrambler into the game? anything to protect us form this nonsense...
    My brother plays a lot of online games and is often complaining about players hacking systems, using lag-switches, trolling other players and so on. He gets quite angry about it, says its spoiling the online gaming. A shame that a few idiots have to spoil it for others.

Hunter
    This just happened to me and a friend on fortnite. Salty player logged us out. I reported him to Microsoft and they banned him for three days.

Hunter
    The solution here is simple .

I have similar issues as the OP. Lots of trolls in Multiplayer maps, which is what I played and met most of my close PS4 friends today. But Trolls ruin that, especially when we real kind hearted to people.

The solution here is to give host the option to toggle multiplayer and private maps. I sometimes want to play multiplayer, but when the trolling gets too much I want to be able to switch my map to private to do certain task that may have me away from the base, or simply to repair damages by trolls.

Refugee
    I guess I got lucky. Before I moved to private games due to crashes I was playing a lot of multi player (hosting) and never had an issue with trolls. I do take precautions and always watch my back when meeting new players in game. Been really lucky and never had any of my bases damaged or anything of that nature. I also never been killed by anyone who joined my games. I know a few people came with bad intents but due to my suspicious nature I never let any of them get too close to do any damage.

I usually bury a minibike frame with nothing else attached in the wasteland biome or some other pita place to get to...and of course well away from my base. The unsuspecting trollers go to the minibike icon only to find nothing but dogs and landmines waiting for them .
    Last edited by JavaJunkie; 1 Week Ago at 09:53 PM.

Open Online gamers = asshats

No other way around it. Just never have a public open server, or if you do invest in a bot to protect you.

Banning all Chinese and Russian IP's usually reduces the hackers by a massive amount. A pity because some from those countries are cool people, but they breed a special type over there who love nothing better than to crap on someone elses day