Thread: Older casual gamer looking for others like me

Refugee

Older casual gamer looking for others like me

Hello all!

Been playing 7days for a while now. I have a private session with a level 150+ guy and i'm getting bored playing by myself. Looking for other mature gamers that might want to either join a new MP survival (scavenger) session I created recently which is about to hit day 7, or someone who is playing regularly I can join on.

My play time can vary. Pretty typical for me to play 2-3 hours at night on weekdays and randomly for longer on weekends. I know the game well and do not require hand me outs. I will make my own way and be a solid contributor in someone elses world.

GamerTag = Ratbertt (xbox one)

What are the weekday times? I am looking to join a server for during the week game play as I have a server for streaming Saturdays I don`t touch unless in a stream....

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan_Gamester View Post
    What are the weekday times? I am looking to join a server for during the week game play as I have a server for streaming Saturdays I don`t touch unless in a stream....
    Depends on how much work kicks my rear end that week. I do a little play from about 7pm cst to about 9-10. Then back on at 11pm for a few more hours.

I am in EST so I will send you an Invite and see when your playing and jump in I am on a hectic work schedule also I know the pain lol

Zombie Hunter
    You can add me. I work nights sun-weds, but play pretty much any day after that. If I'm on your more than welcome to join, or invite me to join you, dosent matter much. I am kinda a Horder, so I have plenty to get ya started, and catch you up. We play classic zombie style.

Refugee

Once I am back online

I join you....last time I had group was boarder land 2 and we beat the game with all 4 players in 2 hrs

Refugee

male 47 washington state

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbertt View Post
    Hello all!

Been playing 7days for a while now. I have a private session with a level 150+ guy and i'm getting bored playing by myself. Looking for other mature gamers that might want to either join a new MP survival (scavenger) session I created recently which is about to hit day 7, or someone who is playing regularly I can join on.

My play time can vary. Pretty typical for me to play 2-3 hours at night on weekdays and randomly for longer on weekends. I know the game well and do not require hand me outs. I will make my own way and be a solid contributor in someone elses world.

GamerTag = Ratbertt (xbox one)
    looking to play