Page 243 of 279 FirstFirst ... 143193233241242243244245253 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,645 of 4174

Thread: Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

Oh yes, if put any skill point the upgrade my food and water, not upper. Example: 63 food and 110 water. Why? The skill is say: upgrade the level 110 food and water. No debuff. Trying god mode, push the q button, again q buttom off the god mode, and nothi g happen. 63 food and 110 water. I have die 1 time for 5 days. When die, lowered the food level?

Survivor
    Hello khaine,
    When this will be available for latest build?We Radeon users can run this one more stable.

Scavenger
    Is it possible to disable spiders?

Refugee
    This is my favorite mod to date. Thanks for all the work you and the others have put into it, appreciate it!

I've briefly scanned through the forum here to see if I could see similar posts to what I am about to type but I haven't as of yet, so....

It's worth noting that I am using A18.1 (b8). That could be why I am having some of the issues?

I have been testing out the DF A18 build and have found a few issues.
    1 - On the Laborer Class quest chain, it says to craft an Iron Reinforced Club but then the actual item that it tells you to craft is a Wooden Club. Not a big deal but just wanted to make you aware in case nobody else has.

2 - Unless you have changed the way that the SciFi lockers and storage chests are accessed, they are inaccessible (attached a screen of what I see). All it displays is the container name.

3 - Iron is a bitch to find. Is that intentional or am I blind and not looking in the right places? It seems that 90% of all rocks have lead and then 9% other materials and 1% have iron. A bit exaggerated, yes, but you get what I'm trying to say, lol.

Keep up the awesome work dude!!!

20191201035821_1.jpg

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Outsida92 View Post
    This is my favorite mod to date. Thanks for all the work you and the others have put into it, appreciate it!

3 - Iron is a bitch to find. Is that intentional or am I blind and not looking in the right places? It seems that 90% of all rocks have lead and then 9% other materials and 1% have iron. A bit exaggerated, yes, but you get what I'm trying to say, lol.

20191201035821_1.jpg
    What world are you playing on? Are you on a premade or RWG? i've been playing on small 2 for example and i've had no problems finding iron. Iron vein right next to one of the traders in the snow that borders the forest in the south west corner. I've played a bit of Small 1 as well and not had any problem find it as well.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by allstarpro View Post
    What world are you playing on? Are you on a premade or RWG? i've been playing on small 2 for example and i've had no problems finding iron. Iron vein right next to one of the traders in the snow that borders the forest in the south west corner. I've played a bit of Small 1 as well and not had any problem find it as well.
    Been running the DFalls-Small3 world and never found a vein of anything but lead. Dug in pine forest biome, desert and wasteland. I was in all biomes busting rocks to see if maybe iron was more plentiful in one biome than another and none of them had anymore iron than the others. Weird, maybe there was a hiccup.

Have you made it to the Research Lab to see if the containers are working for you?

Thanks for the feedback!
    Last edited by Outsida92; 12-03-2019 at 07:55 PM. Reason: question

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by micaroon View Post
    Hello and a BIG thanks to you and Seph for this mod and for getting the mod launcher working again! I am back to playing the experimental version and enjoying it was "stuck" playing the vanilla version for a few weeks

One thing I have noticed and did not see it addressed here. Items that stack (like the wood frames) that are on the tool belt do not continue to stack if new ones are picked up or crafted. The new ones go into inventory and then need to be manually added to the tool belt stack.
    Update, I have noticed that only the last 2 tool belt spots do this. The other ones work as they did before the extra tool belt spots where added

Apologies for lack of replies. Been in bed unwell for most of the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyamaia View Post
    Howdy @Khaine, I got the mod installed and running smoothly but even after reading 2 books of forge ahead when I look at my forge ahead perk it says they're disabled by status effect. I thought ok maybe it's a level gated thing then I got to level 10 and still locked. What am I missing?
    Need Tool Crafting 1 for level 1, 2 for level 2.

Quote Originally Posted by allstarpro View Post
    Hey all. I'm running this mod on the Small pregen. We have a problem where the world keeps crashing while seemingly doing nothing. Is there a log file or something I can generate to see what's going on and possible post here as a bug if needed?
    Are you playing via steam or on a dedi? That matters to tell you where to look for the log file.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaperME3 View Post
    Hey Small question is it Possible How "deactivate" Your's HUD ? .
    i just want too use a clean hud.
    Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by DevEagle View Post
    Why implemented forge tools because not using. Blowing stu
    ff not put the small forge. The desc. say put the forge and speed up. Not correct this item description? Lot of dokumentation is missing.
    They're used in the big forge and advanced forge.

Quote Originally Posted by urinal View Post
    Ack! Sorry! We've managed to rectify the issue, and it's not a bug. Sorry :x My previous question about the nodes still stands though
    The nodes are gone and replaced with the surface boulders. The surface boulders still work the same way as the vanilla nodes though, so you have to whack them to see what you get, and then dig down to find the resource.

Oh yes, if put any skill point the upgrade my food and water, not upper. Example: 63 food and 110 water. Why? The skill is say: upgrade the level 110 food and water. No debuff. Trying god mode, push the q button, again q buttom off the god mode, and nothi g happen. 63 food and 110 water. I have die 1 time for 5 days. When die, lowered the food level?
    Localization error. Health nut increases your wellness by 10 per rank. This also increases the MINIMUM wellness, so Health nut 0 means your lowest health/stamina will be 50. Health nut 5 means the lowest will be 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Nauman Marwat View Post
    Hello khaine,
    When this will be available for latest build?We Radeon users can run this one more stable.
    When 18.2 goes stable. Not before.

Quote Originally Posted by XaLeX12 View Post
    Is it possible to disable spiders?
    If you don't mind editing the XML, then yes. Otherwise no.

Quote Originally Posted by Outsida92 View Post

I've briefly scanned through the forum here to see if I could see similar posts to what I am about to type but I haven't as of yet, so....

It's worth noting that I am using A18.1 (b8). That could be why I am having some of the issues?

I have been testing out the DF A18 build and have found a few issues.
    1 - On the Laborer Class quest chain, it says to craft an Iron Reinforced Club but then the actual item that it tells you to craft is a Wooden Club. Not a big deal but just wanted to make you aware in case nobody else has.

2 - Unless you have changed the way that the SciFi lockers and storage chests are accessed, they are inaccessible (attached a screen of what I see). All it displays is the container name.

Keep up the awesome work dude!!!

20191201035821_1.jpg
    1) This was fixed in Build 3. Was a localization issue.

2) Also fixed in Build 3 but requires resetting the region or the POI.

3) Also fixed in Build 3. Forest biome has Iron/Lead/Nitrate, as an example.

Quote Originally Posted by micaroon View Post
    Update, I have noticed that only the last 2 tool belt spots do this. The other ones work as they did before the extra tool belt spots where added
    Known and not an easy fix. I've been trying to patch it and I just keep making things worse.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaineGB View Post
    1) This was fixed in Build 3. Was a localization issue.

2) Also fixed in Build 3 but requires resetting the region or the POI.

3) Also fixed in Build 3. Forest biome has Iron/Lead/Nitrate, as an example.
    Thanks for the reply and feel better dude!

I'm good. I got the strong stuff off the doc today.

Refugee
    Hey, I know what you are saying KhaineGB, about the skill, yet this gentleman is correct. I upgraded the skill, and my max food level/health continually seems like it jumps down, and is stuck at 60. This is even when using medkits which should raise max health. Or medical bandages, or honey, etc. so on and so forth.

Are we missing something? I don't remember it being like this before.

Refugee
    I can not find ANY titanium in mines.... have started about 15 mines where the service rock indicates titanium in the wasteland, but NOTHING (spend about 18 hours just on mining now) also did not find any Titanium trophies...
    Also ... Eve only give you level one missions.... done about 80 missions already

Refugee
    18.2 stable has released. did u have planned to go for the update to 18.2? and may i can ask when?

Quote Originally Posted by jotek View Post
    Hey, I know what you are saying KhaineGB, about the skill, yet this gentleman is correct. I upgraded the skill, and my max food level/health continually seems like it jumps down, and is stuck at 60. This is even when using medkits which should raise max health. Or medical bandages, or honey, etc. so on and so forth.

Are we missing something? I don't remember it being like this before.
    As mentioned, the skill raises your WELLNESS which is your max health. The localization is incorrect. It does not set it to 110/120/etc, it just adds 10 per rank.

And it's been working fine in that regard for a lot of people.

Quote Originally Posted by OomJack View Post
    I can not find ANY titanium in mines.... have started about 15 mines where the service rock indicates titanium in the wasteland, but NOTHING (spend about 18 hours just on mining now) also did not find any Titanium trophies...
    Also ... Eve only give you level one missions.... done about 80 missions already
    Did you update to B3?

And Eve is supposed to do that. The second quest in her quest line is given to you after you finish the first. It doesn't appear in her list.

Quote Originally Posted by TheReaperME3 View Post
    18.2 stable has released. did u have planned to go for the update to 18.2? and may i can ask when?
    When it's done. Got all the XML done today. Need to do localization but that needs a heavy re-write since TFP changed how it works.