Page 246 of 273 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 4086

Thread: Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

Refugee

Darness Falls

Hello my dears,

I have a concern for you. We are trying for a full hour, which goes with me the Mod Darness Falls on the 18.1. No matter what I do, as soon as I start the game on the launcher, the always on the 18.2. I've de / reinstalled the game, reinstalled the launcher, converted to the Alpha 18.1 on Steam, but nothing helps. Even my husband does not know how to continue. Because with him and a friend that is possible and they have changed nothing on Steam. So for the sake of the version. Do you have a solution for me / us?

Garman:
    Spoiler: 

Hallo ihr lieben,

ich habe ein Anliegen an euch. Wir versuchen seit einer geschlagenen stunde, das bei mir die Mod Darness Falls auf die 18.1 geht. Egal was ich mache, sobald ich das Game über den Launcher starte, switcht der immer auf die 18.2. Ich hab das Spiel de/instelliert, den Launcher neu installiert, bei Steam auf die Alpha 18.1 umgestellt, aber nichts hilft. Selbst mein Mann weiß auch nicht mehr weiter. Denn bei ihm und einem Freund geht das und sie haben bei Steam nichts umgestellt. Also zwecks der Version. Habt ihr evtl eine lösung für mich/uns?

Only known issue i've seen going from 18.1 to 18.2 is tree's having 100hp instead of what they should have.

But that's happening in vanilla too.

Hunter
    Silly question: I am trying to force Steam and Launcher to get 18.2 b5 (I currently have 18.1 b8) but I cant for the life of me get it to update.

How?

Refugee
    First off, Thanks so much for this mod. It is amazing. With that being said, is there any more info how who watering crops works? I've placed water in the middle of my farm, which is a cross shape, and it water those fine. However when done with a square it waters 2 left 2 right 2 up 2 down but none diagonal.

Second, You need to make Clay bowls have a lower stack number. Currently I take a full stack of them and hit one tree and they are all full of water and/or sap. This doesn't feel right at all.

Survivor
    Would anyone by chance have a link to darkness falls 2.3 b3 for 18.1?

Quote Originally Posted by Loftus View Post
    Silly question: I am trying to force Steam and Launcher to get 18.2 b5 (I currently have 18.1 b8) but I cant for the life of me get it to update.

How?
    Some folks on the discord were saying they needed to fully uninstall the mod on the launcher, then close and re-open the launcher and it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by rommel64 View Post
    Would anyone by chance have a link to darkness falls 2.3 b3 for 18.1?
    https://gitlab.com/KhaineGB/dfexperi...ent-master.zip

Old repo is still up, but it's very slow.

Survivor
    KhaineGB - Thank you very much. It wasn't all that slow just glad I got it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drahakura View Post
    Hello my dears,

I have a concern for you. We are trying for a full hour, which goes with me the Mod Darness Falls on the 18.1. No matter what I do, as soon as I start the game on the launcher, the always on the 18.2. I've de / reinstalled the game, reinstalled the launcher, converted to the Alpha 18.1 on Steam, but nothing helps. Even my husband does not know how to continue. Because with him and a friend that is possible and they have changed nothing on Steam. So for the sake of the version. Do you have a solution for me / us?

Garman:
    Spoiler: 

Hallo ihr lieben,

ich habe ein Anliegen an euch. Wir versuchen seit einer geschlagenen stunde, das bei mir die Mod Darness Falls auf die 18.1 geht. Egal was ich mache, sobald ich das Game über den Launcher starte, switcht der immer auf die 18.2. Ich hab das Spiel de/instelliert, den Launcher neu installiert, bei Steam auf die Alpha 18.1 umgestellt, aber nichts hilft. Selbst mein Mann weiŸ auch nicht mehr weiter. Denn bei ihm und einem Freund geht das und sie haben bei Steam nichts umgestellt. Also zwecks der Version. Habt ihr evtl eine lösung für mich/uns?
    Since A18.2 is now STABLE, why would you want the A18.1 version?

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaineGB View Post
    Since A18.2 is now STABLE, why would you want the A18.1 version?
    For me, I may try back to 18.1 too, I upgraded to stable and the 2.4 DF, but server won't start. Struggling, so may go back to see if that gets me running and just stick there for a while, maybe others in similar boat. Still working on the new update to see if I can get running.

Hunter
    Are these the localization errors you mentioned we may see?

Mono path[0] = 'D:/7d2d/alpha18/darkness_falls/DF_Experimental/7DaysToDieServer_Data/Managed'
    Mono config path = 'D:/7d2d/alpha18/darkness_falls/DF_Experimental/MonoBleedingEdge/etc'
    Initialize engine version: 2019.1.0f2 (292b93d75a2c)
    Forcing GfxDevice: Null
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=0
    NullGfxDevice:
    Version: NULL 1.0 [1.0]
    Renderer: Null Device
    Vendor: Unity Technologies
    FMOD initialized on nosound output
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    - Completed reload, in 0.157 seconds
    The file 'D:/7d2d/alpha18/darkness_falls/DF_Experimental/7DaysToDieServer_Data/level0' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!
    [Position out of bounds!]

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Runtime/Serialize/SerializationCaching/CachedReader.cpp Line: 220)

UnloadTime: 0.870400 ms
    2019-12-08T22:14:50 0.107 INF Awake
    2019-12-08T22:14:50 0.197 WRN Localization: Duplicate key "statLootGamestage" found! Please check Localization file. Skipping entry...
    2019-12-08T22:14:50 0.197 WRN Localization: Duplicate key "statTreasureRadius" found! Please check Localization file. Skipping entry...
    2019-12-08T22:14:50 0.197 WRN Localization: Duplicate key "statRunSpeed" found! Please check Localization file. Skipping entry...
    Also, what is this, important?? I tried deleting, not helping.

The file 'D:/7d2d/alpha18/darkness_falls/DF_Experimental/7DaysToDieServer_Data/level0' is corrupted! Remove it and launch unity again!

Code:
    2019-12-08T22:14:50 0.197 WRN Localization: Duplicate key "statLootGamestage" found! Please check Localization file. Skipping entry...
    2019-12-08T22:14:50 0.197 WRN Localization: Duplicate key "statTreasureRadius" found! Please check Localization file. Skipping entry...
    2019-12-08T22:14:50 0.197 WRN Localization: Duplicate key "statRunSpeed" found! Please check Localization file. Skipping entry...
    Yep, Those are part of the localization errors that I need to fix. TFP completely changing how the file works really did a number on the work i'd already done.

And ignore the level0 error. That's been around for... god... at least A15?

Refugee
    Noticed something weird with the mechanic perks. When I upgraded from level 51 junk turrets to 61 junk turrets, the turrets stats got worse. As in, they hold half as much ammo, and have less durability. So for the time being, I'm sticking with the 51 junk turrets until I can figure out the issue.

Been any more news about Nitrogen compability?
    Last time I checked it had the option to generate the radioactive biomes, but only did so in splattered few tiny spots (like clay in old Alphas)

I tried it, it seems to work.

But it doesn't obey biome restrictions for POI's.

So yes, it works and generates the needed biomes, but I still DO NOT recommend using that or RWG because it screws up the progression I planned.

Quote Originally Posted by KhaineGB View Post
    I tried it, it seems to work.

But it doesn't obey biome restrictions for POI's.

So yes, it works and generates the needed biomes, but I still DO NOT recommend using that or RWG because it screws up the progression I planned.
    Aw. That's very very sad news Me and my group of friends playing the game won't touch the navezgane map until it's gone gold :/
    (I'm guessing your map is based on it still?)