Page 247 of 279 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247248249257 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,705 of 4174

Thread: Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

No it's not

Quote Originally Posted by KhaineGB View Post
    No it's not
    Oh!
    Then it's very very good news instead!

Refugee
    How big is this mod roughly to download off the mod launcher? Not sure if im doing it correctly but i hit presync and it comes up with like 2750 files or something ridiculous and takes GB's to download and i cancel it.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieron View Post
    How big is this mod roughly to download off the mod launcher? Not sure if im doing it correctly but i hit presync and it comes up with like 2750 files or something ridiculous and takes GB's to download and i cancel it.
    Without the launcher it is 3gb download. There are TONS of little files. It jumps very quick once past 70 files or something ,I forget the number, but anyway, guess around 3gb.

- - - Updated - - -

Quick question. Server did load after installing fresh and using old serverconfig file.

However, I get like 3-5 of these a second in the log. Game seems fine though.

Invalid Layer Index '1'

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules/Animation/Director/AnimatorControllerPlayable.cpp Line: 919)

Invalid Layer Index '1'

(Filename: C:\buildslave\unity\build\Modules/Animation/Director/AnimatorControllerPlayable.cpp Line: 919)

Invalid Layer Index '1'

Invalid Layer Index '1'

Invalid Layer Index '1'

Invalid Layer Index '1'

Invalid Layer Index '1'

Invalid Layer Index '1'

Invalid Layer Index '1'

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaineGB View Post
    Code:
    2019-12-08T22:14:50 0.197 WRN Localization: Duplicate key "statLootGamestage" found! Please check Localization file. Skipping entry...
    2019-12-08T22:14:50 0.197 WRN Localization: Duplicate key "statTreasureRadius" found! Please check Localization file. Skipping entry...
    2019-12-08T22:14:50 0.197 WRN Localization: Duplicate key "statRunSpeed" found! Please check Localization file. Skipping entry...
    Yep, Those are part of the localization errors that I need to fix. TFP completely changing how the file works really did a number on the work i'd already done.
    Is there any grunt work I could do to help with this or is it all code stuff? Happy to lend a hand with the mundane text editing or lookups or w/e.

Refugee
    So I am running the latest version (I think) off of the mod launcher.

Does anyone else have the issue where perks to unlock recipe's don't work? The perk says its unlocked and purchased but when I try to make the item its like its not unlocked. Any ideas?

*EDIT* So I noticed the modlauncher was for some reason downloading and copying 7DTD 18.1 instead of 18.2. Will see if I can force it to 18.2 somehow.
    Last edited by muaddib912; 12-10-2019 at 03:24 AM.

Refugee
    Thanks Casper, I will give it another go now. Does the launcher keep the mods updated? or do I have to keep pressing the presync button and go through all the files again?

Thanks Casper, I will give it another go now. Does the launcher keep the mods updated? or do I have to keep pressing the presync button and go through all the files again?
    Presync you only need to do once, when you install the mod the first time. From there you just choose "play mod" with option turned on for "Refresh mods automatically" ( ...also "Run game as Admin" to avoid 'steam not found' error ) . Then all the modlets etc will be kept up to date.

About 3GB

Quote Originally Posted by casperinmd View Post
    Quick question. Server did load after installing fresh and using old serverconfig file.

However, I get like 3-5 of these a second in the log. Game seems fine though.
    Known issue with servers and external 3D entities. We're looking for a way to disable the logging.

Refugee
    Hello, I have unlocked the concrete mixer, I have done it thanks to a book that I found, but I cannot build it, in the skills it tells me that it is limited by the conditions. Now im level 12.

Why??.

Thanks.

Survivor
    Can anyone guide me on this?
    Everytime when new update come for mod,I just download the whole file without mod launcher,Used mod launcher only 1 time but it was really slow.So my question is,when you download mod for first time from mod launcher and then new update come for it,does it download the whole mod again or just updated files?

Refugee

Hi, how do I change my game from version 18.1 to version 18.2? My save tells me 18.1 after installation, thanks for these amazing modifications, I don't use the launcher.
    Last edited by Eltore7days; 12-10-2019 at 08:07 PM.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Eltore7days View Post
    Hi, how do I change my game from version 18.1 to version 18.2? My save tells me 18.1 after installation, thanks for these amazing modifications, I don't use the launcher.
    I installed 18.2 from scratch due to same issue you aface with launcher. I then downloaded mod and copied over, then was good to go.

- - - Updated - - -

I found the Advanced Forge can't make dart ammo. Any pointers on where to modify this myself? I finally upgraded all forges to Advanced but am limited now!

Refugee
    Where is the time ingame using this mod? i cant see it anywhere.

You have to find and use a clock.