Page 272 of 294 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282 ... LastLast
Results 4,066 to 4,080 of 4405

Thread: Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon337 View Post
    Hello, where is the best place to find lathe?
    I have 40 day with friends on server, 100+ all materials, all titanium eq but still not found lathe
    Secret stash, air drops and I think I had it in working tool stiff/construction tool boxes as well.

However, i'm gonna repeat this since folks are so obsessed with that bloody lathe.

You do NOT need it to make guns out of gun parts. You only need it to MAKE the gun parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Komulus View Post
    Hello, im interested in trying out this mod with a couple of friends, and i was wondering how this works with multiplayer. Does one of us need to install the server thing and the rest just install the client bit, or is there something more to it.

Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon337 View Post
    Install "client files" in your steam folder ( each of you ) then install "server files" on your server
    thats all
    ^ that.

Refugee
    Great MOD... This will be my 4th version to play.
    I have a question about the map. My first two RGW worlds had a map with the radiated zone in the center, surrounded by destroyed zone and a burnt forest zone around those, then randomly placed biomes. My new install by BlueFang appears to be a vanilla map and has no radiated or burnt forest biomes.. But its definitely a DF install. I requested the largest possible map which they loaded a 8k map. I simply give it a seed name and generated it.
    Any ideas what could be an issue?

Yeah. RWG doesn't work in A18.2 with DF, so we are currently recommending using the pre-generated maps.

However, me and Myth are working on RWG for 18.3 to see if we can get it working properly.

Refugee
    Ahh.. That explains it! Okay, so if I ask BlueFang to load a new game, I would just ask them to load the pre-gen map listed as DFalls-Large for the bigger map? Or it that the seed name I use before map generation?

Refugee
    Hey guys, my friends and I have a server running the DF-Large map but for some reason the wandering survivor lady's questline is bugging out and we've been unable to find the second science lab as a result, my pal Dirt and I have spent around 30 hours in the wasteland and the irradiated zone searching and can't find anything so we're kinda stuck. Any ideas? I saw this thread was about playing on the pregen maps is why I mention it here since we're having problems with it. Thanks!

Yep. Ask them to replace Gameworld=Navezgane with DFalls-Large for the 12k map.

Survivor
    I have 3/3 grease monkey but it shows gyrocopter accessories/chassis is locked. It only has Grease Monkey as what's needed to unlock it. Is there something else I need that it's just not saying?

ETA: Trying to make a stack of lockpicks to clear up inventory. Shows as locked, can't do it and that I need lockpicking. My lockpicking is 5/5

Edit 2: How do you know if a radiated zone is edge of map. I'm on DF-large. I see a radiated zone around 4700 S but the end of map screen is around 7200 S. Fairly large area, so not sure if it can be entered with hazmat gear or not.
    Last edited by Kresdja; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:14 AM.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Kresdja View Post
    I have 3/3 grease monkey but it shows gyrocopter accessories/chassis is locked. It only has Grease Monkey as what's needed to unlock it. Is there something else I need that it's just not saying?

ETA: Trying to make a stack of lockpicks to clear up inventory. Shows as locked, can't do it and that I need lockpicking. My lockpicking is 5/5

Edit 2: How do you know if a radiated zone is edge of map. I'm on DF-large. I see a radiated zone around 4700 S but the end of map screen is around 7200 S. Fairly large area, so not sure if it can be entered with hazmat gear or not.
    Very big amount of recipes i showed as "locked" or "you need skill"
    But you have to do it in good workbench
    I think for gyrocopter you need to crate parts in mechanical workbench
    For lockpicks is metal workbench, but i can be wrong

The radiated zone, in which you can survive with hazmat, is like "very light snow" and it always is in the neighbourhood of wasteland and SHOULD be in the middle of map ( i think its not a big "spoiler" )

Quote Originally Posted by FiftyStates View Post
    Hey guys, my friends and I have a server running the DF-Large map but for some reason the wandering survivor lady's questline is bugging out and we've been unable to find the second science lab as a result, my pal Dirt and I have spent around 30 hours in the wasteland and the irradiated zone searching and can't find anything so we're kinda stuck. Any ideas? I saw this thread was about playing on the pregen maps is why I mention it here since we're having problems with it. Thanks!
    That quest is bugged on servers.

Large bunkers are in the wasteland in the corners of the map. I don't like to give out exact co-ordinates, but if other folks do, that's up to them.

Gyrocopter parts are not craftable. Go kill demons.

Will look into the lockpick bundle. It shouldn't be locked at all.

(Confirmed, is locked with no unlock. That's not intended. Fixed)

If you see blue, that's radiated. You need a hazmat suit.

Survivor
    I've noticed in my single player game that I'm somehow getting player kills. I just got the achievement for 10 player kills and I've never played on a server. Is this a part of the mod or is something about my game screwed up?

I've noticed in my single player game that I'm somehow getting player kills. I just got the achievement for 10 player kills and I've never played on a server. Is this a part of the mod or is something about my game screwed up?
    Killed bandits or survivors? Maybe they count as "players" since they are human.

Refugee
    Nightstalkers count as player kills for some reason.

Refugee
    Hi, Im trying to find Demonic Essence, have killed a bunch of demonic zombies in radiated zones none dropped, I herd about portals yet have yet to find a single one. By the way I am playing on the darkness falls map (large).

Thank for any help in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Arastir View Post
    Nightstalkers count as player kills for some reason.
    It's because the stalker uses a class I made that extends from EntityNPC, and EntityNPC counts as player kills.

Quote Originally Posted by Slavik777 View Post
    Hi, Im trying to find Demonic Essence, have killed a bunch of demonic zombies in radiated zones none dropped, I herd about portals yet have yet to find a single one. By the way I am playing on the darkness falls map (large).

Thank for any help in advance.
    Pretty much just kill demons and hope it drops in the loot. Portals have a good chance of demonic essence in them when destroyed.

Refugee
    Hi Khaine, thank for the reply. The issue is that I cannot find a single portal.