Page 233 of 238 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,495 of 3565

Thread: Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaineGB View Post
    But you can pretty much live off bacon and eggs (yes, I unlocked that because I thought it was dumb it was locked to begin with ).
    Couldn't agree more. Unfortunately, I eventually had to accept that my machine just can't handle the increased load (it's below reqs for the game to begin with) so I've uninstalled.

Scavenger
    Anybody know how to permanently get rid of this tree waterfall?

A17.4_2019-10-10_16-11-54.jpg

A17.4_2019-10-10_16-12-17.jpg

I've removed it a couple of times with the wood frame trick but it keeps coming back with every restart. I put a rain catcher in on the other side of the Trader but it's about 50 yards away. Still, could be related. I just recently noticed it but it's getting worse - lol. This is Navezgane - the trader right at the forest/burnt forest line. Anybody else have this issue?

Never seen that issue before, but thats pretty cool... not gonna lie

Scavenger
    Hello KhaineGB,A18 Officially made a military truck【M35A21/2 Ton 6x6 Truck]But this truck can't drive.Can you make a driveable military truck if you can?
    Thank you very much

Hell no. I absolutely suck with making new vehicles.

The cars in the mod? I had to get someone else to do that for me because I couldn't rig it up properly.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaineGB View Post
    Never seen that issue before, but thats pretty cool... not gonna lie
    LOL! Yeah, it kind of is.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by senjik View Post
    Two words: Mythixdino's Shades
    Just found these. Holy sh*t. Feels like cheating

Scavenger
    Hey Khaine what's up with crafting Fort Bites? I have Physician 4 but it's still locked at the Chemistry Station and all other stations it says "Requires Lead Car Battery" and/or "Requires Chemistry Station" but no station has a slot for a battery.

Refugee
    Excuse me, is there a photo of this map of dfalls-small2? Where are the two research institutes? I havenít been with my friends for a long time. Is there an exact seat?
    thx~

Nope. There's no pre-rendered map image.

You can find the locations of the bunkers in prefabs.xml.

Refugee
    thx~

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by scubahalo View Post
    Hey Khaine what's up with crafting Fort Bites? I have Physician 4 but it's still locked at the Chemistry Station and all other stations it says "Requires Lead Car Battery" and/or "Requires Chemistry Station" but no station has a slot for a battery.
    OK, I figured it out. It's the "Working Wall Oven" that you need. And it has a slot for a battery. This mod needs a guide - or at least a FAQ

Refugee
    Anybody know how to permanently get rid of this tree waterfall?

I've removed it a couple of times with the wood frame trick but it keeps coming back with every restart. I put a rain catcher in on the other side of the Trader but it's about 50 yards away. Still, could be related. I just recently noticed it but it's getting worse - lol. This is Navezgane - the trader right at the forest/burnt forest line. Anybody else have this issue?
    Have you tried getting rid of the tree that is right by it? I'd try that and also try digging a hole in the ground and placing some blocks there to see if it makes it go away. I've never seen that before and also agree that it is pretty cool, lol.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Outsida92 View Post
    Have you tried getting rid of the tree that is right by it? I'd try that and also try digging a hole in the ground and placing some blocks there to see if it makes it go away. I've never seen that before and also agree that it is pretty cool, lol.
    Yeah, cutting down the tree only makes it shorter (because there's no branches for it to cling to I guess) and I've dug down to rock and the water keeps coming. If you look at this latest screenshot I think it's getting bigger. Notice the block of water way up in the sky. I don't think that was there before - lol!

A17.4_2019-10-18_22-16-27.jpg

Thanks for the ideas anyway
    Last edited by scubahalo; 4 Weeks Ago at 05:58 AM.

Refugee
    Yeah, cutting down the tree only makes it shorter (because there's no branches for it to cling to I guess) and I've dug down to rock and the water keeps coming. If you look at this latest screenshot I think it's getting bigger. Notice the block of water way up in the sky. I don't think that was there before - lol!

A17.4_2019-10-18_22-16-27.jpg

Thanks for the ideas anyway

Funny thing others say they haven't seen it, I got a recent game where in two different spots I have the same water in the sky that wasn't there when I first started