Page 198 of 216 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3234

Thread: Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaineGB View Post
    Should be able to if you have a claim block. I didnt mess with that.

I THINK it's in XUi/controls.xml, specifically the bit starting df_backpack_item_stack.

I'm gonna look at moving the UI around a little to make that larger.

You can't because some of them are my own personal ones that I haven't released to the public.

Current build list is...

AnimationSDX - Sphereii
    Block Spawn Entity - Mine
    CCTV - 308
    EmuEntityAlive - TormentedEmu
    EmuGuiManager - TormentedEmu
    Hal's Display Case - HAL9000
    Hal's Custom Journal Entries - HAL9000
    Item Action Connect Power SDX - Mine
    MortePlantGrowing - Morte (A14 code updated to A17 by me)
    Nests Mod - SDX Team (A14 code updated to A17 with help from sphereii by me)
    Powered Doors and Hatches - 308
    SDX Elevator - 308
    SDX Buffs - Sphereii
    SDX Dialogue - Sphereii
    SDX EAITasks - Sphereii
    SDX EntityAliveSDX - Sphereii
    SDX ItemActions - Sphereii
    SDX Quests - Sphereii
    SDX SpawnFromEntityGroup - Sphereii
    Sphereii entity player - sphereii
    Sphereii mod localization hack - sphereii
    Sphereii Remove XP notification - sphereii
    Sphereii Wandering Traders -sphereii
    Sphereii Entity Hook - sphereii
    Sphereii Mod Loader - sphereii
    Sphereii Unlock Health Bar - sphereii
    Usable Watch - Mine and sphereii
    Zombie NRE Hacks - Mine

Plus all my custom code to increase wandering horde gamestage to 5000, add extra item tiers and increase party size that I added to the DLL by hand. So you can't recompile the mod with DMT and preserve all of it's features.

Open entitygroups.xml and find animalSpider. Remove all instances. Done.

It's called DFscifiAIOT. And yes, those requirements are correct and intended. You need to find a large bunker.
    Doh, was the claim block.

I fired up an 16k RWG on my server. I went all over the map and didn't see a trader. Got the 0.0KM for the trader quest at teh start. That probably should have been a tell tale sign :/ I went back to my 2.1 build for now.

The one thing I have not found yet is the Wasteland bunker in DF-Medium. I feel like I'm making progress and boom, land mine :<

Quote Originally Posted by Barroom- View Post

I fired up an 16k RWG on my server. I went all over the map and didn't see a trader. Got the 0.0KM for the trader quest at teh start. That probably should have been a tell tale sign :/ I went back to my 2.1 build for now.

The one thing I have not found yet is the Wasteland bunker in DF-Medium. I feel like I'm making progress and boom, land mine :<
    Them landmines are stealthy little buggers...

That MIGHT be spiders spawning... maybe. Will need to double check.
    Don't take my words 100%,but seriously i can't shake the feeling i am loosing some fps,with previous version my play in forests was kinda smooth,but now i notice bit more lag/stutter,it's like my system can't even handle more zombies around me,
    but i really need to test more to be sure(maybe it's my systems fault),anyway one thing is absolutely clear that i never seen 40fps in game,that happens only if reflections enabled.
    By the way,really nice spiders i was expecting to meet some stupid spiderlings,but no,those are huge

Them landmines are stealthy little buggers...
    Did not progresed very far in game,but are there any armor that protects you from death when stepping slowly right on a mine?
    People who play with "delete all items on death" they are such a pain

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateHudson View Post
    Did not progresed very far in game,but are there any armor that protects you from death when stepping slowly right on a mine?
    People who play with "delete all items on death" they are such a pain
    Yeah and they don't do that much damage on zombies weirdly

Survivor
    Firstly... We are LOVING the mod. It is very evident that a lot of time and effort have gone into this, and our community has truly enjoyed the experience. Now, to the question:

The elevators and awesome, but is there any way to change the keybinds for the elevator, either for just some individuals or for our server? We have a couple people with a particular gaming keyboard that does not have a 10-key keypad, and don't have any Function (Fn key) options to send those keystrokes. They even tried using an on-screen keyboard, but that only works when the game is in windowed mode, and it is very time-consuming and awkward to the point the elevators lose any benefit for them. I realize that this isn't a bug or glitch, and the vast majority of folks have a number keypad, but the affected folks are really great members of the community, and I would like to help them with this issue, if I can.

Thank you so much for giving this well-made mod to the community!

-TSForrest

Survivor
    On a separate note... On or Darkness Falls server, we used a random gen map, instead of one of the maps custom-created or modified for Darkness Falls. I just wanted to verify that the mod-specific POI's should be somewhere in the map? We found the Caitlin trader, but we have searched and searched for the bunkers, with no joy, so far. It's a big map, so we still could have easily missed or not yet explored where they are located. I intentionally tried to avoid learning too much about certain aspects of the mod, hoping to discover things through experience, but now I just want to learn more, so I can keep things as fun and exciting as possible for the players and viewers. I would love to find a good source of how-to information (any wiki-like source?), and detailed info about the perks, classes, and new recipes/items/stations added or DF. I have read a lot in these forum posts, and watched a few "let's plays" of DF on youtube, but if anyone would like to suggest any good videos, sites, or other sources to find that info, it would be tremendously appreciated!

Once again, thank you for all you time, effort, and expertise! We are thoroughly enjoying your awesome mod!

-TSForrest

Ranger
    I think there is a typo in xml for weapon ammo, i.e. "ammo44MagnumBulletAP" It should be HP instead of AP. You can make hollowpoint ammo but no AP?-ammo

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Barroom- View Post

I believe there is no wasteland bunker in DF-Medium because I could not find it.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by papao1774 View Post
    I believe there is no wasteland bunker in DF-Medium because I could not find it.
    I'm in the same boat, I mean, jeep. I found the burnt forest one pretty easily. Wasteland I'm going cross eyed. My biggest issue is, there are three wastelands. Oh and mines.
    Last edited by Barroom-; 07-21-2019 at 05:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PrivateHudson View Post
    Don't take my words 100%,but seriously i can't shake the feeling i am loosing some fps,with previous version my play in forests was kinda smooth,but now i notice bit more lag/stutter,it's like my system can't even handle more zombies around me,
    but i really need to test more to be sure(maybe it's my systems fault),anyway one thing is absolutely clear that i never seen 40fps in game,that happens only if reflections enabled.
    By the way,really nice spiders i was expecting to meet some stupid spiderlings,but no,those are huge
    I think I forgot to give the spider a load block, which would be why there's occasional frame dips.

Quote Originally Posted by TSForrest View Post
    Firstly... We are LOVING the mod. It is very evident that a lot of time and effort have gone into this, and our community has truly enjoyed the experience. Now, to the question:

The elevators and awesome, but is there any way to change the keybinds for the elevator, either for just some individuals or for our server? We have a couple people with a particular gaming keyboard that does not have a 10-key keypad, and don't have any Function (Fn key) options to send those keystrokes. They even tried using an on-screen keyboard, but that only works when the game is in windowed mode, and it is very time-consuming and awkward to the point the elevators lose any benefit for them. I realize that this isn't a bug or glitch, and the vast majority of folks have a number keypad, but the affected folks are really great members of the community, and I would like to help them with this issue, if I can.

Thank you so much for giving this well-made mod to the community!

-TSForrest
    Nope. Not possible to change the keys because it's actually defined in the DLL patch I use to get them working. So that'd be something 308 needs to change.

Quote Originally Posted by TSForrest View Post
    On a separate note... On or Darkness Falls server, we used a random gen map, instead of one of the maps custom-created or modified for Darkness Falls. I just wanted to verify that the mod-specific POI's should be somewhere in the map? We found the Caitlin trader, but we have searched and searched for the bunkers, with no joy, so far. It's a big map, so we still could have easily missed or not yet explored where they are located. I intentionally tried to avoid learning too much about certain aspects of the mod, hoping to discover things through experience, but now I just want to learn more, so I can keep things as fun and exciting as possible for the players and viewers. I would love to find a good source of how-to information (any wiki-like source?), and detailed info about the perks, classes, and new recipes/items/stations added or DF. I have read a lot in these forum posts, and watched a few "let's plays" of DF on youtube, but if anyone would like to suggest any good videos, sites, or other sources to find that info, it would be tremendously appreciated!

Once again, thank you for all you time, effort, and expertise! We are thoroughly enjoying your awesome mod!

-TSForrest
    They SHOULD spawn, but it's RWG... so they also might not.

Quote Originally Posted by narimbur View Post
    I think there is a typo in xml for weapon ammo, i.e. "ammo44MagnumBulletAP" It should be HP instead of AP. You can make hollowpoint ammo but no AP?-ammo
    Yep, I derped. Already fixed locally.

Quote Originally Posted by papao1774 View Post
    Yes there is.

Code:
        <decoration type="model" name="DFalls_Resarch_Lab1" position="-4865,14,4197" rotation="2" />
        <decoration type="model" name="DFalls_Resarch_Lab1" position="5358,19,-5412" rotation="3" />

@KhaineGB

Remember the old "cobwebs" block ? With your spiders i think you could make use of it. Like a cavern of such thing. I would never go there but my wife would lol

Also can the spider only spawn on the wild or also during quests ? Because i saw a tall building with bears at the top so i was wondering about other "animals" ?

Quote Originally Posted by FFW_Rude View Post
    @KhaineGB

Remember the old "cobwebs" block ? With your spiders i think you could make use of it. Like a cavern of such thing. I would never go there but my wife would lol

Also can the spider only spawn on the wild or also during quests ? Because i saw a tall building with bears at the top so i was wondering about other "animals" ?
    That block still exists. That's a good idea. Cave-type wilderness POI.

Only in the wild. I did NOT add them to the sleeper spawn list.

That block still exists. That's a good idea. Cave-type wilderness POI.

Only in the wild. I did NOT add them to the sleeper spawn list.
    If i knew how to do it i would help but i never trying modding in 7DTD so i can only give ideas.

Refugee
    Hey Khaine I love the mod and I've played it since alpha 16. However i'm getting a strange stutter every 10 seconds or so when moving around, in inventory, or just standing still. Its killed me a few times because the whole game locks up for about half a second then goes back to my normal 60fps. Any ideas? (Doesn't happen in vanalla and i've cleaned out the mod and reinstalled fresh.)