Page 148 of 196 FirstFirst ... 4898138146147148149150158 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 2932

Thread: Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

You can also just build a rain catcher...

That's what everyone else has been doing and it works fine.

EDIT: This is how one user has been managing their farms. Those pools of water all have rain catchers under them.

Last edited by KhaineGB; 04-20-2019 at 12:55 AM.

Refugee
    So is navzegane the bets map to use for the mod? Will a nitrogen random world work?

No. The maps I included are the best to use.

Nitrogen won't spawn any of the compo pack POI's. It should work for 2.04, but you'll be missing trader caitlin and some other things... like wasteland.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by KhaineGB View Post
    No. The maps I included are the best to use.

Nitrogen won't spawn any of the compo pack POI's. It should work for 2.04, but you'll be missing trader caitlin and some other things... like wasteland.
    We will have to look into those. After I posted we loaded the mod into a nitrogen map we made and everything seemed to work quite well but we did run into one house that looked like an unfinished poi. Odds are its the nitrogen generator not having needed files included on your other maps.

Refugee
    That means you have 0 traders on your map.

Make a new map or use one of the included ones. It's really, really annoying. I know there's a 3rd party RWG tool.... I'm gonna look at poking that and see if I can edit it to include compo pack and DF specific prefabs.
    when I make a new map always get a null message
    Is there any solution?

Not that I know of. I may have to tweak rwg again later, but since it's just so ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ broken in the first place... I just don't recommend using it.

Using A17.1 to generate maps is WAY better, which is kinda sad.

Refugee
    You can also just build a rain catcher...

That's what everyone else has been doing and it works fine.
    I actually thought about this, but rain catchers used to not work in 7DTD as far as I was aware.
    I even just googled and found nothing substantial, could you describe how it works or share a link?
    Thanks!

Basically roughly once per day it spawns water on top of it.

It SHOULD be able to go on any type of ground/block, but checks for light above it to simulate being outside... like a rain catcher should be.

Just don't surround it with blocks otherwise it pushes the water into the blocks and causes chunk corruption. Make sure there's plenty of air around it so the water can flow.

Scavenger
    Hi KhaineGB,

I downloaded your mod time ago, but I created this account just to thank you; I've had a blast with your mod. I love it. If I may add a suggestion, maybe for the future you could include some extra uses for the titanium? I've been using your medium map and I ended up with a lot of titanium that I do not really find a use. So maybe titanium bullets could be a good idea or include new weapons that require titanium?

Other than that, as I've said, thank you SO MUCh for this mod

Quote Originally Posted by Henky View Post
    Hi KhaineGB,

I downloaded your mod time ago, but I created this account just to thank you; I've had a blast with your mod. I love it. If I may add a suggestion, maybe for the future you could include some extra uses for the titanium? I've been using your medium map and I ended up with a lot of titanium that I do not really find a use. So maybe titanium bullets could be a good idea or include new weapons that require titanium?

Other than that, as I've said, thank you SO MUCh for this mod
    Glad you're enjoying it.

The new laser weapons and their ammo will need titanium. So don't worry, more uses are coming.

Scavenger
    Glad you're enjoying it.

The new laser weapons and their ammo will need titanium. So don't worry, more uses are coming.
    You rock, sir!!!

This is one of the weapons, just as a sneak peek for folks.

Huh. How odd... I know the sounds.xml is the same, which controls stealth based on noise.... so that'd be hitting anything.

I did reduce zombie sight to 20 blocks, so I wonder if it's related to that.
    No. A clean vanilla game has this issue as well.

Could you maybe add 3 days to the blood moon frequency? I like to go with that and a range of 7. Not that I can't do this myself but I'd prefer not having to change it every time
    Last edited by Mythixdino; 04-20-2019 at 01:30 PM.

Already done.

Code:
    <gameoption name="BloodMoonFrequency" title="goBloodMoonFrequency" value_wrap="false" value_type="int" values="0, 7, 14" display_names="goDisabled" value_localization_prefix="goDay" />
    <gameoption name="BloodMoonRange" title="goBloodMoonRange" value_wrap="false" value_type="int" values="1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13" display_names="" value_localization_prefix="goDay" />
    <gameoption name="BloodMoonWarning" title="goBloodMoonWarning" value_wrap="false" value_type="int" values="-1, 8, 18" display_names="goDisabled,goMorning,goEvening" value_localization_prefix="" />

Scavenger
    Hi Khaine,

Are you planning to add new weapons (aside from the laser one and the one you uploaded a picture of) in a new update? It would be awesome to have a bit of extra variety (we already have a lot, more than in most mods, which tend to just use different skins, but some more would be greatly appreciated).

Also, do you think this modlet would work with your mod or would there be some sort of interference? https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...!-Fully-redone

and, finally, if you could add an option where we can increase zombie spawn...well, that would be amazing!