Page 171 of 185 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 2774

Thread: Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

Some classes can't buy some perks.

Laborer, for example, can't buy steel crafting because they get it as part of hammer and forge.

The reason I did that is because people kept complaining they could buy perks they didn't need.

I recommend using The Perkolator to view perk requirements since I CANNOT edit the "Disabled by status effect" text.

Ranger
    yes I understand it, but some receipts are now gray, so I cant't make ie. wrenches anymore. Other perks are red, but I can still make the items. So this are two kinds of cases.

Aha, found the issue.

Fixed it for 2.11

Any fixes to rwg? would it be safe to take my current 17.3 game into the 17.4e version of the mod?

Quote Originally Posted by KhaineGB View Post
    Combat shotgun is fully auto, so you can just hold down left mouse and go to town.

And those ones in POI's have been placed at stage 2 by the creator for... whatever reason.
    Hmm maybe i'll add it to stage 2 for shrooms once I figure out how to do it, then I just have to make sure I don't punch them when they say "growing"
    Last edited by Scyris; 3 Weeks Ago at 02:04 PM.

Code:
    <property name="CanPickup" value="true"/>
    ^ there you go.

I have tweaked rwg a bit, but I'd wait for build 3 if you want to mess with that. I'm still doing tweaking. I -think- it's safe to go from 17.3 to 17.4, but make sure you backup your save first.

So far 17.4 seems save safe.

Code:
    <property name="CanPickup" value="true"/>
    ^ there you go.

I have tweaked rwg a bit, but I'd wait for build 3 if you want to mess with that. I'm still doing tweaking. I -think- it's safe to go from 17.3 to 17.4, but make sure you backup your save first.
    Yeah I did that, it lets me pick it up as a "POI" decoration, which is fine, as later on I can plant them on the ground in my base and just punch them to get mushrooms, its ass backwards but it works good enough for me for now. So to backup the save I go to my app data and into the 7 days to die folder? I have 2 installs of 7dtd, one is the normal latest experemental offical build, then I have a second one where its 17.3 Darkness Falls.

Refugee
    I moved my ram up to 64 gigs and now this runs great. Thank you for this awesome mod!!!

Annoying you had to upgrade to 64GB, but glad you're enjoying it.

Side-note: I made a 16k map today while testing RWG and actually PLAYING the map uses 20GB... I couldn't believe it.

Survivor
    I picked the Mechanic and Huntsman classes. I didn't get any recipes on completion of 6th quest in either line. What gives?

Mechanic gets access to grease monkey which you have to buy.

Check The Huntsman perk. Code says you get leather armor at level 1, machete at 2, hunting knife at 3, Hunting rifle + ammo at 4... and you get 2 levels of that perk for free.

If the perk doesn't say that, then I need to edit the localization.

Is there a way to change what the night visions effect looks like insted of that ugly green? Maybe make it looks like Cat's Eye chem from fallout new vegas?

Refugee
    The Health Bar thing for the zombies (underneath the compass) doesn't work, the bar is there its just blank and doesn't say anything. How do i fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Iam192 View Post
    The Health Bar thing for the zombies (underneath the compass) doesn't work, the bar is there its just blank and doesn't say anything. How do i fix it?
    Perhaps you not use Assembly-CSharp from the mod.

///
    Side-note: I made a 16k map today while testing RWG and actually PLAYING the map uses 20GB... I couldn't believe it.
    If so, it is unlikely that TFP will use 16k maps. Then we'll only have 8k... annoyingly.
    Last edited by n2n1; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:44 AM.

So what schematics does Yeah Science actually.. let me use? As it doesn't seem to be the weapon/armor mod ones at all. Love the new RWG in experemental, MUCH better than the stable branch and its better than vanilla, more green less everything else.