Page 226 of 234 FirstFirst ... 126176216224225226227228 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 3499

Thread: Darkness Falls: They mostly come out at night...

Quote Originally Posted by Nauman Marwat View Post
    It only happens when I set him on guard in base,When he follow me outside,he drink as you mentioned.
    Also when I place animal(every type),they just follow me,I even placed haybale as bed and food storage box for them.
    Looks like they might be another problem with the animals that I need to look into.

I'll look into the guard function. That definitely shouldn't be using that much. I'll see if there's something I can hook into to put a custom buff on when guarding to balance things out.

Quote Originally Posted by KhaineGB View Post

The bleeding effect I cannot confirm OR reproduce. It's working absolutely fine for me locally and I have confirmed the ranged attacks DO NOT proc bleeding in the XML. I used the cop as a base to get the hand items all working, and they don't proc bleeding either.

The second isn't a bug. It's an effect of the Mutated Wight. All mutated zombies have some kind of special effect... that's the wights. He makes you throw up. You can thank my wife for that idea. :P

EDIT: Potential fix for Holo. Go on to the server, open buffs.xml and search for buffIsOnFire.

Replace it with this.

Code:
    	<buff name="buffIsOnFire" name_key="buffIsOnFireName" description_key="buffIsOnFireDesc" tooltip_key="buffIsOnFireTooltip" icon="ui_game_symbol_fire" icon_color="255,0,0" icon_blink="true">
    		<damage_type value="Heat"/>
    		<stack_type value="ignore"/>
    		<duration value="0"/>
    		<update_rate value="1"/>
    		<!-- bookkeeping for all burning buffs -->

<effect_group> <!-- extinguish any fire if wet or if buffExtinguishFire is executed -->
    			<requirements compare_type="or">
    				<requirement name="RandomRoll" seed_type="Random" target="self" min_max="0,1" operation="LTE" value="@_wetness"/>
    				<requirement name="HasBuff" buff="buffExtinguishFire"/>
    			</requirements>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffBurningFlamingArrow"/>
    			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffBurningMolotov"/>
    			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffBurningMolotov2"/>
    			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffBurningEnvironmentHack"/>
    			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffBurningEnvironment"/>
    			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffBurningElement"/>
    			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffBurning"/>
    			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffInjuryBleeding"/>
    		</effect_group>

<effect_group> <!-- terminate only if all burn buffs are gone -->
    			<requirements>
    				<requirement name="NotHasBuff" buff="buffBurningFlamingArrow"/>
    				<requirement name="NotHasBuff" buff="buffBurningMolotov"/>
    				<requirement name="NotHasBuff" buff="buffBurningMolotov2"/>
    				<requirement name="NotHasBuff" buff="buffBurningEnvironmentHack"/>
    				<requirement name="NotHasBuff" buff="buffBurningEnvironment"/>
    				<requirement name="NotHasBuff" buff="buffBurningElement"/>
    				<requirement name="NotHasBuff" buff="buffBurningElement2"/>
    				<requirement name="NotHasBuff" buff="buffBurning"/>
    			</requirements>
    				<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffUpdate" action="RemoveBuff" buff="buffIsOnFire"/>
    		</effect_group>

<effect_group> <!-- run particles -->
    			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="AttachParticleEffectToEntity" particle="p_onFire" local_offset="0,0.75,0"/>
    			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfEnteredGame" action="AttachParticleEffectToEntity" particle="p_onFire" local_offset="0,0.75,0"/>

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffRemove" action="RemoveParticleEffectFromEntity" particle="p_onFire"/>
    			<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfDied" action="RemoveParticleEffectFromEntity" particle="p_onFire" />

<triggered_effect trigger="onSelfBuffStart" action="AddJournalEntry" journal="onFireTip"/>

<passive_effect name="BuffResistance" operation="base_add" value="1" tags="buffInjuryBleeding"/>
    		</effect_group>
    	</buff>
    That should remove the bleeding buff and make you immune while on fire. I haven't tested it beyond "It doesn't break the game" so I make no promises. :P
    Thanks! That removes the bleeding when I use a waterdrink! Should be doable to survive the bunker now!
    I wonder if it's something to do with the uuhh. that demonic perk to negate some physical damage.
    I -think- it started happening around the same time i bought into 5 ranks in that perk, but on the otherhand, it happens to my buddy to which has choosen the tech tree instead. I did notice I am immune to spikes now though :P

Ah. I see. Would it be possible to have the effect's like that puke-wight showup in the buffs? Would have made it more clear

(and about the demonportals from earlier, I wasn't gonna farm XP, I was gonna farm for gyroparts )
    ((actually, how about having those gyrocomponents craftable as the perk for the completionist instead of the increased XP?))

A few of us have been testing out the bleeding thing and honestly cannot get it to reproduce at all. So I have no idea what's going on in your case.

And that's with either all tech or all demon too. So.... no clue.

The puke buff is an instant-effect, so not really. I can trigger a tooltip though (shows above the hotbar).

You can still farm the rad biome itself for gyro parts. The respawn rate is pretty fast. And no, it's not going to be a perk you can just get.

Scavenger
    Hey Khaine love the mod and what it brings into 7dtd. I don't have any issues when I am playing and everything seems to be working fine, but i do have an odd issue that i can't seem to "fix". I don't get any output logs when I play this mod. Is that a normal thing or should I re-download the mod?

If you're using the mod launcher, I think that stores logs somewhere else.

Otherwise it's in %AppData%\LocalLow\The Fun Pimps\7 Days To Die

@KhaineGB Sorry for disturbing but i meet two problems regulary :

First one : when i try to take a reward for a tier V Fetch quest, my console open, say no item found, i have the popup with xp and coins but can't choose any object cause the list is empty.

Second one : On the wood POI with lot of leed, oil, coal, iron etc... When i die on it, my backpack doesn't appear on my map when i respawn, same for vehicles. Last time, i died there, my motorcycle disapear. So well, i continue playing and craft a 4X4. I went for a run but when drive near the famous POI, i was teleported on my motorbike who magically reappear !

Good job for your amazing mod !

Scavenger
    Thanks @KhaineGB You're right. That is where the output log was I thought the logs went into the 7daystodie_data folder. Thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymevich View Post
    @KhaineGB Sorry for disturbing but i meet two problems regulary :

First one : when i try to take a reward for a tier V Fetch quest, my console open, say no item found, i have the popup with xp and coins but can't choose any object cause the list is empty.

Second one : On the wood POI with lot of leed, oil, coal, iron etc... When i die on it, my backpack doesn't appear on my map when i respawn, same for vehicles. Last time, i died there, my motorcycle disapear. So well, i continue playing and craft a 4X4. I went for a run but when drive near the famous POI, i was teleported on my motorbike who magically reappear !

Good job for your amazing mod !
    Not gonna lie, i'm not sure what's going on with the quest thing. I had someone else report it, but ONLY on a server... but the XML is setup correctly. So I'm going to have to test that.

Second one sounds like you may have chunk corruption, for just that area. Sadly it's a vanilla thing. I know there's a way to find out what region that POI is in, then you can delete the region and force the game to reset it, which SHOULD fix it... in theory.

Quote Originally Posted by KhaineGB View Post
    Not gonna lie, i'm not sure what's going on with the quest thing. I had someone else report it, but ONLY on a server... but the XML is setup correctly. So I'm going to have to test that.

Second one sounds like you may have chunk corruption, for just that area. Sadly it's a vanilla thing. I know there's a way to find out what region that POI is in, then you can delete the region and force the game to reset it, which SHOULD fix it... in theory.
    Thanks a lot ! I play on SP game. I will try that !

Ok, being in SP means it's easier for me to reproduce, so I'll do some poking later.

Refugee
    Howdy,

I came up with this idea for a mod I call "wrath of the living dead" Basically its Darkness Falls but with the items and monsters from Fantasy and sorcerer mods that add a main questline to the game where a cult caused all the zombies and other monsters to rise because they summoned Beelzebub so the goal is to kill 4 bosses in the maps 4 cornes and enter the dark castle at 0,0. i'd do it myself but I don't know how. How's that sound?

Scavenger
    does anioane nows why i cant upgrade the titanium frames ?i have the forged titanium but i cant upgrade the frams....when i use the nail gun it shows me that i dont have the forged titanium but i have it...

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Roby94 View Post
    does anioane nows why i cant upgrade the titanium frames ?i have the forged titanium but i cant upgrade the frams....when i use the nail gun it shows me that i dont have the forged titanium but i have it...
    You need laser repair tool for titanium upgrading.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Nauman Marwat View Post
    You need laser repair tool for titanium upgrading.
    ooo....thanks

Or a titanium clawhammer