Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [02/08] Message from the Team

Tracker
    Just a though. I think the reason for the "vague" update, is that its still in the vague process. The game is still being made, and still having new parts constantly being introduced, so none of that is thourougly tested and no one knows how it will react or work with the console. So i think the vague aspect is because they dont want to dissapoint by telling you you'll get x,y, and z, but then it turns out, after telltale starts the port, they can only give x and y.

That said, i appreciate the update anyways.

Refugee
    That is great news. Thank you for keeping us in the loop.

Refugee

Updates

Ty Ty. I have got many new people to buy this game over the last 2 weeks and we noticed this game can use / able to add SO MANY things to it in updates. 7 days to die console can go a LONG WAYS with updates and continue to grow with old players and new alike.

Quote Originally Posted by UPDATE 10 View Post
    I've heard we may finally be getting the ancient psychic tandem zombie giraffe.
    Lets not get ahead of ourselves there UPDATE 10 ....

Refugee
    Well,it's better than nothing.

Refugee

Thanks

Thank you all for the update.... I appreciate everyone’s hard work and effort... looking forward to some new updates... thanks again... happy gaming...😎

Refugee
    Hello,
    Kind words are great but...
    Let's support developers by buying DLC with addictional characters. I'm so happy with Their work and updates that I was feeiling bad I spent only 10 dollars on this game. They deserve support for their support

Refugee
    If they had a DLC like the GNA Mod for PC, I would buy that and another copy for my son so he could play. He only likes killing zombies.

Survivor
    Thanks for the update Clare glad you took your time to send the console team a message asking about content. Hope we see an update even this month

Refugee

Thanks

A little communication goes a long way it's nice to hear little tidbits like this makes you hyped to play .. It truly is an awesome game

Scavenger
    Hopefully our next message from the devs will be only be about 2-3 months versus the 10 months this one took. In all honesty I had assumed that they had mostly given up on the console version so it's great to hear that they are still engaged.

Refugee
    thanx for the update but i would love to see the ability to download mods for 7d2d like the way that fallout 4 or fs17 have so we can find the mod we want and down load it so we have something to do besides the same thing over and over and over again while waiting for them to update the game with more than just hot fixes i get so excited when i see an update for 7d2d so jump on here to the forums as fast as i can to see its just a long list of fixes dont get me wrong i love that there trying to fix the game but instead of making 2 or 3 patches for hot fixes just make one big update for the hot fixes and and then maybe be able to start with content updates never the less thank you to you and the team for everything you have done and for everything you're doing

Refugee
    I hope they could add mods in the future but that won't happen until the PC version is finished and everything from the PC version is ported to consoles. the modders have to update the mods for every update that vanilla 7DtD gets. that's why streamers have to quit their current play through and start a new one because the updates to the mod broke something in their game making it unreasonable to continue their current play through.

Great to hear. I would really be bummed if you stopped supporting the console community. I lot of us still play this game religiously.

Hunter
    PC is getting A17 soon are we going to at least get upto A15 maybe a little of A16 mixed in ?

I figure we are about a year to a year and a half behind PC