Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Show Off Your Build

Show Off Your Build

I have started a series on my channel called "Cribs of the Apocalypse." It is something that I enjoy doing where I am showing off bases that people are building. Big or small, it is the concept of you putting in your best efforts and building your vision.

I have been reaching out to people I know, people they know, and even posted in a FaceBook group. I know you builders are out there and I'd like to be able to show off what you have done. It doesn't have to be completely finished, as we all know that never happens. It needs to be mostly functional.

I am posting this in the PlayStation section as I need to be able to come to your world, and I don't have access to XBox to do this. Only a PlayStation.

If you are interested and willing, please contact me either here or add me on PSN. Please leave a note, notifying me to show off your base. So I can keep things straight.

Any questions let me know.

Wow, I feel like I might have asked for curse. Many views, no reply.

Seriously people? You have nothing to show off. Come on, someone has got to have something you are proud of and want to show.

Here's a really old base of mine I am going to touch up and finish some final touches on.
    24172975_10155994201543453_369325559802271845_o.jpg

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkrow69 View Post
    Wow, I feel like I might have asked for curse. Many views, no reply.

Seriously people? You have nothing to show off. Come on, someone has got to have something you are proud of and want to show.
    I would love to be able to come up with something to show off, but I am currently in a survivor mode while I play. If I die I delete the game and start over so my buildings haven't been getting too far. If I can get to day 28ish on any game I may have something to post here for you.

Refugee

Perma Death

Quote Originally Posted by Tecticles View Post
    I would love to be able to come up with something to show off, but I am currently in a survivor mode while I play. If I die I delete the game and start over so my buildings haven't been getting too far. If I can get to day 28ish on any game I may have something to post here for you.
    I'm with you. I really only play perma death now because it makes you value your life when all the progress you've made can be wiped clean by any death. Better have some wooden spikes handy for those roaming puppy hoards 😁

Quote Originally Posted by Lanstrifer View Post
    Here's a really old base of mine I am going to touch up and finish some final touches on.
    24172975_10155994201543453_369325559802271845_o.jpg
    If you just need some help gathering resources and some final polishing. My team and I are willing to come in and help. We will not build it up, but will help by providing helping hands. Typically 30 mins to an hour. Let me know if we can help.

Quote Originally Posted by Tecticles View Post
    I fully understand and agree. I also do a PermaDeath play style. So if you reach that time, let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauced View Post
    I'm with you. I really only play perma death now because it makes you value your life when all the progress you've made can be wiped clean by any death. Better have some wooden spikes handy for those roaming puppy hoards ��
    I too play the PermaDeath style. I understand and value a life. I hate losing the health and so forth. Which is why I typically skip the Health Nut perk. I use my perks elsewhere cause my goal is not to die. But, I would assume that this means you would work to build a strong base. So when you get to that time, reach out and let me know.

Refugee
    Hey what's up guys, new here

I love this game, started playing 3 weeks ago, was pretty hard at the begenning but now it's getting addictive by the day, specially that my brother decided to join in a split screen. so much fun.

I managed to take advantage of the cell tower, it offered a good sanctuary first night I hid in so I decided to build on it. I kept going up until I managed to build a tower, then I enforced the walls then dug a tunnel all around the the tower with spikes all around it.

Im still got plans for it, didnt yet learn how to make cement or steel, but only yesterday we made our first bikes, it was quite an accomplishment

I uploaded some pics, tell me what you think:

Refugee

Made one fortified entry point and several escape routs (can only go out not in), the tunnel needs more fortifications by building strong walls under so zombies wont be able to dig under the tower, though the tower ground was already made by asfalt so I guess that's strong enough.

Got any ideas please share, would like to hear out from experienced players.

Refugee
    What's your psn ID?

I'll show you what I've built

Survivor
    Starting fresh today. Deleted old saves cuz i havent played them in months. Ill hit u up when i get something done. Wish i had my twin towers tribute still but lost it a year ago to the dreaded MD5 monster

Refugee
    Iím glad this thread came back up. I have been doing a ton on building... now I donít know how people feel about this but most of my builds are in creative mode so far. I do play normal playthroughs as well, but Iím still getting the hang of it.

I have spent 75 days or so building iconic tv show houses in diersville.

So far Iíve built the Smith residence, from rick and morty complete with underground scifi lab, and bobs burgers and the belcher residence above. I have started on the griffins house, from family guy, and also started the simpsons house. All of this is on a local gameplay, so I donít think I could give a tour, but if anyone is interested I can post some pictures.

I eventually plan to completely rebuild all of Diersville and re-name it New Diersville... or something really creative like that.

Refugee
    Definetly want to see pictures of that!!!!

I am getting back into showing off builds. I am trying to record a full season or at least half before I start releasing. If you want me to come look hit me up on PSN, Twitter, FaceBook or even my Discord server. All of this can be found on my Profile. Just be sure to let me know what it is you are reaching out for.

Refugee

Response to your post

Hello, I seen your post and thought I would reply. I am currently on day 557 on multiplayer, No creative mode.... just wanted to be clear on that. I have been told by many joiners to my world that I should post it but I am not sure how or where to. Was looking through the forums and found you I think you might be impressed by my base :O hopefully you can share it with others as well, let me know.

The__Enigma__1

Refugee
    Thumbs up mrkrow69 for showing great builds on your channel mrkrow69 nothing but great content comes from your channel therefore shout out to you man