Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: SDX ERROR when I was building a zombie

  1. #1
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    SDX ERROR when I was building a zombie

    SDX ERROR when I was building a zombie

    The following is the content of the log

    ERROR: Could not parse config patch: D:\SDXModding\SDX0.7.1/Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\SLDAnimal\Config\sldanimal .xml
    ERROR: Found errors while parsing import file: D:\SDXModding\SDX0.7.1/Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\SLDAnimal\Config\sldanimal .xml
    ERROR: Aborting...
    ERROR: Task Apply mod config patches failed


    and XML



    <entity_class name="elephant" extends="zombieTemplateMale">
    <property name="Class" value="EntityZombieSDX, Mods" />
    <property name="AvatarController" value="AnimationSDX, Mods" />
    <property name="RootMotion" value="false" />
    <property name="WanderSpeed" value="0.8" />
    <property name="ApproachSpeed" value="0.8" />
    <property name="NightWanderSpeed" value="0.8" />
    <property name="NightApproachSpeed" value="1.1" />
    <property name="HasRagdoll" value="false" />
    <property name="MeshScale" value="4.5,4.5" />
    <property name="Mesh" value="#sld?ELEPHANT" />
    <property name="LootListOnDeath" value="155" />
    <property name="MaxHealth" value="200000" />
    <property name="MaxTurnSpeed" value="230" />
    <property name="WalkType" value="1" />
    <property name="MaxViewAngle" value="270" />
    <property name="WanderSpeed" value="0.5" />
    <property name="ApproachSpeed" value="1.1" />
    <property name="NightWanderSpeed" value="0.5" />
    <property name="NightApproachSpeed" value="1.5" />
    <property name="PanicSpeed" value="0.6" />
    <property name="AnimationIdle" value="idleLookAround" />
    <property name="ExperienceGain" value="500" />
    <property name="AnimationMainAttack" value="tuskAttackL" />
    <property name="AnimationSecondAttack" value="tuskAttackR" />
    <property name="AnimationSpecialAttack" value="walk" />
    <property name="AnimationJump" value="walk" />
    <property name="AnimationPain" value="getHit" />
    <property name="AnimationDeath" value="death" />
    <property name="AnimationRun" value="walk" />
    <property name="AnimationWalk" value="walk" />
    <property name="SoundRandom" value="AbominableRandom" />
    <property name="SoundAlert" value="AbominableAlert" />
    <property name="SoundAttack" value="AbominableAttack" />
    <property name="SoundDeath" value="AbominableDie" />
    <property name="SoundHurt" value="AbominableHurt" />
    <property name="SoundSense" value="AbominableSense" />
    <property name="Immunity" value="sickness;disease;bleeding;wellness" />
    <property name="Area" value="5" />
    <property name="HandItem" value="handAxeZombie2" />
    <property name="HeadBoost" value="0.0" />
    <property name="BodyNerf" value="0.0" />
    <property name="AITask-1" value="BreakDoor" />
    <property name="AITask-2" value="BreakBlock" />
    <property name="AITask-3" value="Territorial" />
    <property name="AITask-4" value="ApproachAndAttackTarget" param1="EntityEnemyAnimal" />
    <property name="AITask-5" value="ApproachAndAttackTarget" param1="EntityPlayer" />
    <property name="AITask-6" value="ApproachAndAttackTarget" param1="EntityNPC" />
    <property name="AITask-7" value="ApproachAndAttackTarget" param1="EntityStag" />
    <property name="AITask-8" value="ApproachSpot" />
    <property name="AITask-9" value="Wander" />
    <property name="AITarget-1" value="SetAsTargetIfHurt" param1="EntityNPC" />
    <property name="AITarget-2" value="SetAsTargetIfHurt" param1="EntityEnemyAnimal" />
    <property name="AITarget-3" value="SetAsTargetIfHurt" param1="EntityPlayer" />
    <property name="AITarget-4" value="BlockingTargetTask" />
    <property name="AITarget-5" value="SetNearestCorpseAsTarget" param1="EntityPlayer" />
    <property name="AITarget-6" value="SetNearestEntityAsTarget" param1="EntityEnemyAnimal" />
    <property name="AITarget-7" value="SetNearestEntityAsTarget" param1="EntityPlayer" />
    <property name="AITarget-8" value="SetNearestEntityAsTarget" param1="EntityNPC" />
    <property name="AITarget-9" value="SetNearestEntityAsTarget" param1="EntityAnimalStag" />
    <property name="MaxViewAngle" value="270" />
    <property name="TimeStayAfterDeath" value="0.1" />
    </entity_class>

  2. #2
    Colony Founder sphereii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,108
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoshao View Post
    SDX ERROR when I was building a zombie

    The following is the content of the log

    ERROR: Could not parse config patch: D:\SDXModding\SDX0.7.1/Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\SLDAnimal\Config\sldanimal .xml
    ERROR: Found errors while parsing import file: D:\SDXModding\SDX0.7.1/Targets\7DaysToDie\Mods\SLDAnimal\Config\sldanimal .xml
    ERROR: Aborting...
    ERROR: Task Apply mod config patches failed


    and XML



    <entity_class name="elephant" extends="zombieTemplateMale">
    <property name="Class" value="EntityZombieSDX, Mods" />
    <property name="AvatarController" value="AnimationSDX, Mods" />
    <property name="RootMotion" value="false" />
    <property name="WanderSpeed" value="0.8" />
    <property name="ApproachSpeed" value="0.8" />
    <property name="NightWanderSpeed" value="0.8" />
    <property name="NightApproachSpeed" value="1.1" />
    <property name="HasRagdoll" value="false" />
    <property name="MeshScale" value="4.5,4.5" />
    <property name="Mesh" value="#sld?ELEPHANT" />
    <property name="LootListOnDeath" value="155" />
    <property name="MaxHealth" value="200000" />
    <property name="MaxTurnSpeed" value="230" />
    <property name="WalkType" value="1" />
    <property name="MaxViewAngle" value="270" />
    <property name="WanderSpeed" value="0.5" />
    <property name="ApproachSpeed" value="1.1" />
    <property name="NightWanderSpeed" value="0.5" />
    <property name="NightApproachSpeed" value="1.5" />
    <property name="PanicSpeed" value="0.6" />
    <property name="AnimationIdle" value="idleLookAround" />
    <property name="ExperienceGain" value="500" />
    <property name="AnimationMainAttack" value="tuskAttackL" />
    <property name="AnimationSecondAttack" value="tuskAttackR" />
    <property name="AnimationSpecialAttack" value="walk" />
    <property name="AnimationJump" value="walk" />
    <property name="AnimationPain" value="getHit" />
    <property name="AnimationDeath" value="death" />
    <property name="AnimationRun" value="walk" />
    <property name="AnimationWalk" value="walk" />
    <property name="SoundRandom" value="AbominableRandom" />
    <property name="SoundAlert" value="AbominableAlert" />
    <property name="SoundAttack" value="AbominableAttack" />
    <property name="SoundDeath" value="AbominableDie" />
    <property name="SoundHurt" value="AbominableHurt" />
    <property name="SoundSense" value="AbominableSense" />
    <property name="Immunity" value="sickness;disease;bleeding;wellness" />
    <property name="Area" value="5" />
    <property name="HandItem" value="handAxeZombie2" />
    <property name="HeadBoost" value="0.0" />
    <property name="BodyNerf" value="0.0" />
    <property name="AITask-1" value="BreakDoor" />
    <property name="AITask-2" value="BreakBlock" />
    <property name="AITask-3" value="Territorial" />
    <property name="AITask-4" value="ApproachAndAttackTarget" param1="EntityEnemyAnimal" />
    <property name="AITask-5" value="ApproachAndAttackTarget" param1="EntityPlayer" />
    <property name="AITask-6" value="ApproachAndAttackTarget" param1="EntityNPC" />
    <property name="AITask-7" value="ApproachAndAttackTarget" param1="EntityStag" />
    <property name="AITask-8" value="ApproachSpot" />
    <property name="AITask-9" value="Wander" />
    <property name="AITarget-1" value="SetAsTargetIfHurt" param1="EntityNPC" />
    <property name="AITarget-2" value="SetAsTargetIfHurt" param1="EntityEnemyAnimal" />
    <property name="AITarget-3" value="SetAsTargetIfHurt" param1="EntityPlayer" />
    <property name="AITarget-4" value="BlockingTargetTask" />
    <property name="AITarget-5" value="SetNearestCorpseAsTarget" param1="EntityPlayer" />
    <property name="AITarget-6" value="SetNearestEntityAsTarget" param1="EntityEnemyAnimal" />
    <property name="AITarget-7" value="SetNearestEntityAsTarget" param1="EntityPlayer" />
    <property name="AITarget-8" value="SetNearestEntityAsTarget" param1="EntityNPC" />
    <property name="AITarget-9" value="SetNearestEntityAsTarget" param1="EntityAnimalStag" />
    <property name="MaxViewAngle" value="270" />
    <property name="TimeStayAfterDeath" value="0.1" />
    </entity_class>
    Is that the full XML?

    The syntax for it would be:

    Code:
    <configs>
        <config name="entityclasses" >  <!-- this is your XML file without the extension -->
             <append xpath="/entity_classes">   <!-- this is the XML files's top node. It'll append to the bottom of the list -->
                  <your stuff>
             </append>
        </config>
    </configs>

  3. #3
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    I fix this problem according to your method,
    but after enter the game,

    New entities will be penetrated by bullets,and It doesn't walk, just floating

    itsmy settingset.jpgset2.jpg

    - - - Updated - - -

    https://s17.postimg.org/r383ron4v/set.png
    https://postimg.org/image/dmb58u7ob/a589c05e/

  4. #4
    Colony Founder sphereii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,108
    Rep Power
    1
    Change your "walk" to "Walk" in your XML, and see if that helps. It's case-sensitive.

  5. #5
    Colony Founder StompyNZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by hugoshao View Post
    I fix this problem according to your method,
    but after enter the game,

    New entities will be penetrated by bullets,and It doesn't walk, just floating

    itsmy settingset.jpgset2.jpg

    - - - Updated - - -

    https://s17.postimg.org/r383ron4v/set.png
    https://postimg.org/image/dmb58u7ob/a589c05e/
    did you include the AnimationSDX mod in your build? I had the same problem when I first tryed to add entities, didnt know about including that cos I didnt read the tutorial closely

    (sphere, maybe make that bit bold? )

  6. #6
    Colony Founder sphereii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,108
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    did you include the AnimationSDX mod in your build? I had the same problem when I first tryed to add entities, didnt know about including that cos I didnt read the tutorial closely

    (sphere, maybe make that bit bold? )
    wouldn't that throw an error on menu load? as opposed to not walking? Could be both, I suppose.

  7. #7
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by StompyNZ View Post
    did you include the AnimationSDX mod in your build? I had the same problem when I first tryed to add entities, didnt know about including that cos I didnt read the tutorial closely

    (sphere, maybe make that bit bold? )
    :微笑新:No, I don't, can you tell me where AnimationSDX mod is downloaded?

  8. #8
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sphereii View Post
    wouldn't that throw an error on menu load? as opposed to not walking? Could be both, I suppose.
    Now he can walk and do it, but the bullet will go through the body.

  9. #9
    Colony Founder StompyNZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    3,862
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sphereii View Post
    wouldn't that throw an error on menu load? as opposed to not walking? Could be both, I suppose.
    i think it was a warning rather than error, but cant remember for usre

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by hugoshao View Post
    :微笑新:No, I don't, can you tell me where AnimationSDX mod is downloaded?
    https://github.com/7D2DSDX/Mods

    The bullets pass through issue might be an issue with the imported entity, guppy might be able to answer that

  10. #10
    Community Moderator xyth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    1,364
    Rep Power
    1
    Scaling, headboost and body Nerf all requires the matching Starvation C# code, which isn't in your package. I will review the package in the morning and see what other errors I can find.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •