Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mod List

Yeah, that'd make sense. And as you said, with A17 coming out before too long (hopefully next month at this rate, better that it be working well with bugs than horribly with bugs, heh), there wouldn't be much point in messing with it for it to be pointless later. Even though we can keep different versions of the game around, with how it's looking, once A17E hits, I may never go back, lol. I think it'd just be cool to have a mainly all snow biome map, and much much longer nights (which I know that can be done in the dedicatedserver file, so that's not the issue). Just mainly how to get it to 1 biome would be sufficient.

Colony Founder Clockwork Orange's Avatar
    Ok so there are a few ways to do this the ones i can think of are to simply change the rwgmixer to only spawn the snow biome, the problem with that is you lose all the other biomes and what they have available from zombie spawns to what you can get for loot and pois etc etc.

So the other way is to add a layer of snow to all biomes and change their weather to the snow biome weather.
    Last edited by Clockwork Orange; 05-15-2019 at 12:35 PM.

Banned
    These are good things, tell people where the mode is and then they can get out of there if they like it or not.
    Play Subway Surfers Hack

Zombie Hunter
    Nice, great work @Clockwork Orange

Quote Originally Posted by xxx73 View Post
    Nice, great work @Clockwork Orange
    Thanks

Hunter
    Clockwork-Orange is there just a gun mod that adds a few guns like whats in war of the walkers I like the guns in that mod but hate the rest of it

Quote Originally Posted by bigwolf2101 View Post
    Clockwork-Orange is there just a gun mod that adds a few guns like whats in war of the walkers I like the guns in that mod but hate the rest of it
    Hey sorry for late response I have been away for work, it is really quite easy to add a few guns, if you wish to name those weapons I could maybe take a look and try whip something up for you

Hi Clockwork,
    I don't know if you also include SDX mods in this list, if so, you might want to add my Custom Vehicles SDX mod.

I also have many other SDX modlets on my github.
    Some are originals, some are inspired by features in existing mods, and some are mods from others that I converted to SDX for being able to easily merge them with any other sdx mod.
    There is a visual overview of all my mods content in the readme, at the bottom of the github page linked above.
    Last edited by manux; 10-30-2018 at 08:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by manux View Post
    Hi Clockwork,
    I don't know if you also include SDX mods in this list, if so, you might want to add my Custom Vehicles SDX mod.

I also have many other SDX modlets on my github.
    Some are originals, some are inspired by features in existing mods, and some are mods from others that I converted to SDX for being able to easily merge them with any other sdx mod.
    There is a visual overview of all my mods content in the readme, at the bottom of the github page linked above.
    Sorry for late reply I am away for work a lot and only have access to my pc ever second weekend, I updated the main thread to include as many sdx mods as I could find for now including yours, cheers!

Nyteshade12134
    Do you plan on keeping the mods for Alpha 16 up when Alpha 17 drops? I think I'm going to continue playing A16 until they get the bugs worked out of A17.

I think once A17 mods hit, there should be a new sticky with the "A17 mods list" and rename this to "A16 mods list". Be easier to keep them separated I'd imagine.

This is already including older alpha contents.
    On A17, just add new A17 mod. That's all.

Yeah I plan to add a section for current mods stating the current alpha they are in

Nyteshade12134
    Thank you Clockwork Orange. Sorting the mods by Version would be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Clockwork Orange View Post
    Yeah I plan to add a section for current mods stating the current alpha they are in
    That would be awesome. There's times I want to try one, then go digging and find out, nope, it's too old. This would be wonderful on so many levels.