Thread: xbox one needs content

Refugee

xbox one needs content

i have been playing on xbox and pc and i noticed the xbox version is way behind the curve as far as content. i play alot of mp with my friends on xbox one. electronics and other enhancements that have been on the pc version would help out the xbox version badly. i enjoy the challenge on pc but my friends dont play on pc but we get it in on the xbox. please dont tell me your going to drop a full expansion set for xbox and charge us for the content or add in micro transactions. oh and on a side note fix the temperature inaccuracies in the game. like my character shouldnt be suffering heat stroke in a blizzard.

Colony Founder
    This thread is for meeting other players - if you want to discuss the game or report a bug you need to post it in the correct area so it receives due attention.

The console will always be behind the PC version. The game is being developed on PC and when elements are stable (and the console is able to cope with them), they are ported over. Since this game came out, we have had lots of new stuff added, none of it required extra payment - the only pay-for DLC are skins for the characters and there are no micro-transactions. It has been stated that the console will get as much of the PC game as it can handle. We may not get everything, we'll have to wait and see. If you check the 'News and Announcements' thread, you'll see that there is a large content update planned for consoles later this year.

The temperature inaccuracy is something that has always been an issue on console, but work has been done to improve it - yes, it's not perfect but it has improved and they are still working on it. There are bug fixes in every update and hopefully this will be sorted soon. You can always file this as a bug report.

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Damselx1 View Post
    This thread is for meeting other players - if you want to discuss the game or report a bug you need to post it in the correct area so it receives due attention.
    Gotta give them points for not posting in the X-Box player meetup section though, since that's where everyone else likes to start threads that have absolutely nothing to do with getting together.