Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tallon / BLA Prefabs

Quote Originally Posted by Tallon View Post
    They all work fine as far as I can tell, Had to remove 1 column from the Library, for some reason it was just there after fixing lol...
    nice to hear that all prefabs are updated

but what u said about the suddenly appearing column is very interesting - because it also happened to me several times

I still dont know where this Issue is come from - all I know is that it seems to happen when saving a prefab with the ingame-editor
    In Order to this I have 2 question on u:

have u saved the prefab with the ingame-POI-editor ???
    have u maybe changed the keybindigs for 7d (like i did) ???

Ranger
    All prefabs that were saved with the Ingame editor now have an extra row of air blocks along all 3 axis...... As for the Trader when they spawn only 1 trader appears in random order for each one... Not sure why as ive used the same block for each... I also noticed, Maybe ive done this wrong but when loading the In game editor & using simplify, Then combine it actually over writes the prefab with the combines simple view messing up the prefab.... Ive removed the extra air blocks that ive seen but havent worked out what is wrong with the trader....

Just saved ingame, Loaded up in Piles editor & its added an extra column along the east wall...lol

Last edited by Tallon; 03-02-2019 at 09:05 AM.

All prefabs that were saved with the Ingame editor now have an extra row of air blocks along all 3 axis...... As for the Trader when they spawn only 1 trader appears in random order for each one... Not sure why as ive used the same block for each... I also noticed, Maybe ive done this wrong but when loading the In game editor & using simplify, Then combine it actually over writes the prefab with the combines simple view messing up the prefab.... Ive removed the extra air blocks that ive seen but havent worked out what is wrong with the trader....

Just saved ingame, Loaded up in Piles editor & its added an extra column along the east wall...lol

yes - this Issue (suddenly appearing extra column on the sideborders) also happens to me many times in many prefabs.
    It gets me crazy because i dont know where it comes from and how to avoid it
    It doesnt happen to other prefabbers that i ask - so iam really puzzled about this atm
    So my question to you: Have u changed your keybindings on 7d ??
    (I always play 7d with a different keybinding)
    however - if its not the keybindings, its a bug in the ingame-editor

Ranger
    I always remap my keys, I have to use the Curser keys cos i have really big hands.... so yeah fully remapped.. Spoke with Pile yesterday & it was pointed out that Traders now have an AOE so must be atleast 5 clear blocks apart.... so today while messing with my first gun model ill redo the traders in the post, Ive tested them appart & they all spawn just need to redesign the building so them being outside matches the prefab.... as for the column I still have NO idea what is causing this, Pile reckons its a bug....

Ranger
    Multi Trader is working ok now they have been split up to each corner.... File updated

I always remap my keys, I have to use the Curser keys cos i have really big hands.... so yeah fully remapped.. Spoke with Pile yesterday & it was pointed out that Traders now have an AOE so must be atleast 5 clear blocks apart.... so today while messing with my first gun model ill redo the traders in the post, Ive tested them appart & they all spawn just need to redesign the building so them being outside matches the prefab.... as for the column I still have NO idea what is causing this, Pile reckons its a bug....
    argh - thats it !!! Iam also a cursor-man too !!!
    This is why the extra-Air-Column-Issue is happening to us both !!!
    Something doesnt work when we are using the cursor-keys in the ingame-editor and causes to increase the prefab's bound-box somehow

Thanks for helping me clearing this out dude !
    Iam pretty sure now where it comes from and that it is a bug that belongs the keybindings and the ingame-editor !

Iam also glad the traders are working now

rock on

Ranger
    No worries, Glad youve figured it out, It was bugging me as half of them had extra rows, Half didnt lol...

Ranger
    Multi Trader Updated.... New Look