Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 121

Thread: CSMM - Cloud hosted server manager

  1. #31
    Survivor The Hated Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    If you can overlook the fact Matt-Bot1 is involved in this project (I do but it's really hard.) Catalysm is doing an excellent job on CSMM. Overall I give this project an A+++++++++ I'm a Patreon supporter, I like it that much.

    1Comments about Matt-Bot are just jokes and not meant to reflect negatively on CSMM or any other projects, Matt-Bot just looks funny to me.
    Last edited by The Hated Crew; 06-07-2018 at 04:19 AM.

  2. #32
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hated Crew View Post
    If you can overlook the fact Matt-Bot1 is involved in this project (I do but it's really hard.) Catalysm is doing an excellent job on CSMM. Overall I give this project an A+++++++++ I'm a Patreon supporter, I like it that much.

    1Comments about Matt-Bot are just jokes and not meant to reflect negatively on CSMM or any other projects, Matt-Bot just looks funny to me.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

  3. #33
    Scavenger Catalysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hated Crew View Post
    If you can overlook the fact Matt-Bot1 is involved in this project (I do but it's really hard.) Catalysm is doing an excellent job on CSMM. Overall I give this project an A+++++++++ I'm a Patreon supporter, I like it that much.

    1Comments about Matt-Bot are just jokes and not meant to reflect negatively on CSMM or any other projects, Matt-Bot just looks funny to me.
    Awesome, thanks so much Glad you like it


    ----

    Player tracker can now be accessed by everyone! I added a new table that shows inventory changes per item as well, so reading the data you queried should be really simple.

  4. #34
    Survivor The Hated Crew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    0
    I really like the new server page you get when you login, having both servers with one-click access to every option is great. If you add open tickets to that, if you haven't already, that will awesome.

  5. #35
    Scavenger Catalysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hated Crew View Post
    I really like the new server page you get when you login, having both servers with one-click access to every option is great. If you add open tickets to that, if you haven't already, that will awesome.
    Have a look at the icon in the top navbar when you are logged in :P The question mark with a circle will show you all open tickets for servers you own or are admin of. Blue circle is a 'new' indicator but it's not working 100% yet.



    Haven't 'officially' announced that yet, I'm still working on it and some other changes to the ticket system

    ----------------------


    I'd like to post a reminder to everyone that the art contest for CSMM's logo is still open until the 20th! We're giving away a month of CSMM premium membership to the winner
    Last edited by Catalysm; 06-09-2018 at 06:57 AM.

  6. #36
    Scavenger Catalysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    0
    I added a slider to the tracker so you can actually TRACK the players ^^

    https://gfycat.com/ThickShinyCrustacean

  7. #37
    Tracker freakii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    231
    Rep Power
    0
    thanks @Catalysm. CSMM is looking more like the prior SM I admired most CBSM.

    Do I recommend CSMM, Yes!

    So far, I've Not had issues of this SM staying disconnected like another SM I also run.

    Keep up the great work on this project.

  8. #38
    Inventor Prisma501's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    NL - Tilburg
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalysm View Post
    I added a slider to the tracker so you can actually TRACK the players ^^

    https://gfycat.com/ThickShinyCrustacean
    This works really great! I can see teleports happening now. Truly briliant

    Cheers

  9. #39
    Scavenger Catalysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by freakii View Post
    thanks @Catalysm. CSMM is looking more like the prior SM I admired most CBSM.

    Do I recommend CSMM, Yes!

    So far, I've Not had issues of this SM staying disconnected like another SM I also run.

    Keep up the great work on this project.
    Awesome man, thanks for the support

    Quote Originally Posted by Prisma501 View Post
    This works really great! I can see teleports happening now. Truly briliant

    Cheers
    You're making me blush


    ----

    - Import/export functionality for cron jobs, custom commands and shop listings. It uses JSON format, try exporting your current config to see the syntax. I'll do a more detailed write up in the docs later on but you can play around with it already.

    - Ingame help
    Doesn't link you to the docs anymore, but lists all enabled commands. help <commandname> will show detailed info

    - Ingame command aliases
    Almost all commands now have aliases. See them with the ingame help command

    - Fixed some bugs, introduced some new ones


    EDIT: don't need a whole new post for this;
    I made server dashboard loading faster for large servers

    EDIT2:
    I made this repo a while ago but never really announced it or w/e If you want custom icons in CSMM;
    https://github.com/CatalysmsServerManager/7dtd-icons
    Last edited by Catalysm; 06-15-2018 at 09:24 AM.

  10. #40
    Inventor Prisma501's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    NL - Tilburg
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalysm View Post
    Awesome man, thanks for the support



    You're making me blush


    ----

    - Import/export functionality for cron jobs, custom commands and shop listings. It uses JSON format, try exporting your current config to see the syntax. I'll do a more detailed write up in the docs later on but you can play around with it already.

    - Ingame help
    Doesn't link you to the docs anymore, but lists all enabled commands. help <commandname> will show detailed info

    - Ingame command aliases
    Almost all commands now have aliases. See them with the ingame help command

    - Fixed some bugs, introduced some new ones


    EDIT: don't need a whole new post for this;
    I made server dashboard loading faster for large servers

    EDIT2:
    I made this repo a while ago but never really announced it or w/e If you want custom icons in CSMM;
    https://github.com/CatalysmsServerManager/7dtd-icons
    Nice! Will the command aliases be configurable? Or is it just a way to make usage easier?

    Cheers

  11. #41
    Scavenger Catalysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Prisma501 View Post
    Nice! Will the command aliases be configurable? Or is it just a way to make usage easier?

    Cheers
    Probably not! Just a way to make sure the command is still usable if some other mod/SM uses the same command and to make it easier for players to get the right cmd (teleset vs settele for example) Shouldn't be a problem anyway, since CSMM can listen for any prefix ;d

  12. #42
    Zombie Hunter grrmisfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0
    not sure if im doing something wrong, but im unable to delete custom commands. cant seem to get them to work either but in testing it ive made 3 and im at max, but unable to delete others.

  13. #43
    Inventor Prisma501's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    NL - Tilburg
    Posts
    840
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Catalysm View Post
    Probably not! Just a way to make sure the command is still usable if some other mod/SM uses the same command and to make it easier for players to get the right cmd (teleset vs settele for example) Shouldn't be a problem anyway, since CSMM can listen for any prefix ;d
    No worries. Was just curious bout it. Players are starting to find their way to the server shop. Works a charm mate.

  14. #44
    Scavenger Catalysm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by grrmisfit View Post
    not sure if im doing something wrong, but im unable to delete custom commands. cant seem to get them to work either but in testing it ive made 3 and im at max, but unable to delete others.
    Hey there, just tested it myself and there does seem to be an issue with deleting them. I'll have a look either tonight or tomorrow morning

    In the meantime, you could use the export/import system recently added to it. It's a different way of adding and deleting custom commands. Just tried it and that still works atleast.
    http://csmm.readthedocs.io/en/latest...rt-system-work

    Can you show the ones you made? Because they're working for me so I'm assuming some misconfiguration ;d

  15. #45
    Zombie Hunter grrmisfit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    494
    Rep Power
    0
    Tried debuff ${entityid} also tried bc-rembuff with same variable and sprainedleg after

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •