Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: [06/06] Message from the Team

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricksyboom View Post
    If youíre worried about accidental neck biting weíll be taking precautions. If youíre put of by the undead nature of the strippers well, itís the end of times, you canít always be picky.
    Muzzles? Or will their teeth be pulled out with pliers first?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Genius Prime View Post
    Muzzles? Or will their teeth be pulled out with pliers first?
    We’re going for the pliers approach

Refugee
    Hey Is This The Current Update Thread For 7 Days Ps4 Console Update ? Just Want To Make Sure I'm Following The Correct Thread Thanks.

Refugee
    Yes, it is. Here we are speculating what is about to come with the next update.

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw_187 View Post
    This is a total noob question but something ive been curious about.

Do boulders, coal & nitrate surface deposits, and trees (not replanted by seeds) eventually respawn?
    Kinda like how loot containers eventually respawn depending on settings & if players have been in the area.
    Yeah thatís a little off topic here. Maybe post it in the discussion forum. Iíve wondered the same thing. From what I can tell, and not being scientific about it is that the surface deposits, birds nest, trash bags, and those dead scrubby trees you can one shot with a stone axe randomly respawn when the area resets. I always just chop them up as I loot them and in time there are always more. The larger tress like pine, spruce, maple Iím not sure. Would need to clear a few areas and the stay away until they reset to see.