Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: [07/11] - Message from the Team - Progress update

I'm avoiding posting there for the moment to avoid confusion. Might make an explanation post Sylen can sticky. But I would still note bugs, still fill it with what you find, when they find a new publisher they'll have a fair bit to go on then. Without anyone to log them now, the Bug reports section is going to be the next best thing, and could be a good pool of info for future development.

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    I'm avoiding posting there for the moment to avoid confusion. Might make an explanation post Sylen can sticky. But I would still note bugs, still fill it with what you find, when they find a new publisher they'll have a fair bit to go on then. Without anyone to log them now, the Bug reports section is going to be the next best thing, and could be a good pool of info for future development.
    Good advice Clare, thanks! I didn't have any bugs to report, was just curious.

I was holding off playing 7dtd until the update dropped but with our situation, who knows whats gonna happen now. Might have to pop the ol disc back in & get to some zombie slayin!!!

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    Console allows 2-player local split screen or 4 player MP online. That fits your needs exactly, and has since it was released.
    Thank you for your unhelpful inaccurate mansplaining. Nobody, including you, benefitted from your ass kissing ways. I couldn't even play a game with another person for 30 minutes without getting kicked, so you are 100% wrong. Maybe read before you assume what "needs" are met.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by NOPLEX View Post
    Thank you for your unhelpful inaccurate mansplaining. Nobody, including you, benefitted from your ass kissing ways. I couldn't even play a game with another person for 30 minutes without getting kicked, so you are 100% wrong. Maybe read before you assume what "needs" are met.

So because you are not able to get it to work that makes him wrong? I have played split screen just fine and have also played with others at one time just fine. Last time I played with 3 others and myself that makes 4 of us on a weekend and was around 10 to 13 hours for the first 2 days and the 3rd day about 7 hours with very few issues. So I wouldn't say he is wrong.

Ranger
    Thank you for your unhelpful inaccurate mansplaining.
    mansplaining, really?

lol, how dare you assume Sylens gender... damn patriarchy.

quick, someone close the window, the snowflakes are getting in

Inventor
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_Leopard View Post
    Soooo Ark Survival just isn't a game then in your eyes? Also, there's a game called No Man's Sky which just recently added the multiplayer update. Both 3D building/survival and crafting almost exactly like 7DTDs. What is your godly answer for them being able to do multiplayer?
    Neither Ark nor No Man's Sky offers both on the split screen and online play at the same time. Not even Minecraft allows for two people in the same system to play online.

Inventor
    The needs indicated were multiplayer options. Those options are in the game. Hence, your needs for multiplayer are met. Your inability to get it to wirh could fall under a variety of issues ranging from system age to network strength (your network or the host's network of you are not hosting.)

Refugee
    Ich glaube fast das kein Update mehr kommen wird da das spiel schon lang keine Aktualisierung mehr hatte. Ich glaube fast das es eingestellt worden ist weil es zu wenige leute spielen

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Biohazardelite21 View Post
    I almost believe that there will be no update because the game has not had an update for a long time. I almost think it has been set because there are too few people playing

This is a English site so don't be surprised if that post gets deleted.

Plenty of people still play but that is besides the point. They already said they are going to update but they have to work some things out first. So I would say I'm sure an update will happen TFP from what I have seen when they post something like this have not lied.
    Last edited by crazywildfire; 3 Days Ago at 07:31 AM.

Tracker
    If you play on ps4 it's really easy to say there are no issues. You should try the xbox version, it is broken.

Hunter
    I wonder if they realize they would make a lot more money coming out with smaller updates every three months or so instead of one big update once every year or so.
    Last edited by Ares GodOWar; 3 Days Ago at 07:44 PM.

Colony Founder
    teltale isnt verry smart and there point and click games were boring.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nootcaase View Post
    Neither Ark nor No Man's Sky offers both on the split screen and online play at the same time. Not even Minecraft allows for two people in the same system to play online.
    Minecraft is the ONLY game to play online multiplayer that is like 7 Days! Get your fricking facts straight! I played that game religiously before I got 7 Days, so try again boyo. That's why they even have MULTIPLAYER MINIGAMES.

Also, have you tried Ark? No? I've played Ark, great game, and I've played online with my Sister and Girlfriend before. You really need to get what you're saying checked first. I play with My Girlfriend on my ps4 and my sis is on one in another room. We play together all fine.

The needs indicated were multiplayer options. Those options are in the game. Hence, your needs for multiplayer are met. Your inability to get it to wirh could fall under a variety of issues ranging from system age to network strength (your network or the host's network of you are not hosting.)
    If the multiplayer options crap out before they are useful then our needs are not met. It's like buying a cake and dropping it on the ground before getting to take a bite. You had it, it was there in your hands, buttttt, it's not useful anymore because it's all gross and dirty and your need to eat it is gone because it is also gone.
    Last edited by SylenThunder; 2 Days Ago at 12:49 PM. Reason: merged, cleaned up contect.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_Leopard View Post
    If the multiplayer options crap out before they are useful then our needs are not met. It's like buying a cake and dropping it on the ground before getting to take a bite. You had it, it was there in your hands, buttttt, it's not useful anymore because it's all gross and dirty and your need to eat it is gone because it is also gone.
    You are forgetting the 5 second rule, and 90% of that cake would still be good
    Last edited by SylenThunder; 2 Days Ago at 12:50 PM. Reason: Cleaned content of quote

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RuttedLightning View Post
    You are forgetting the 5 second rule, and 90% of that cake would still be good
    That doesn't help the multiplayer part of the game though. There is no 5 second rule for that...