Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm ok!

Colony Founder
    Good to see you fellow Zombie slayer. Glad you are back to at least talk. So does this mean I definitely can get in your game now and take those pies

Quote Originally Posted by crazywildfire View Post
    Good to see you fellow Zombie slayer. Glad you are back to at least talk. So does this mean I definitely can get in your game now and take those pies
    Ha, aw man, you think they're around long enough to be stolen? I INHALE those pies.

Nice to have to back Clare. Will have to get used to new avatar.
    And don't worry about catching up to guppy. Not everyone is like him. Posting from bathroom, theaters, bed, etc plus I think he is mutated and has a third arm....maybe even a fourth...

Quote Originally Posted by Jugginator View Post
    Awww, Clare! Great to see you, and glad you're okay I know I already messaged you on Twitter, you're quite honestly the binder of the console community. And I don't even PLAY on the console anymore (been over a year now, I think), but I am glued to checking the forums every-so-often. Hope your new job goes well (*cough*TFPshouldhireClare*cough*) -- I really should get that cough checked out, sorry.
    Thank you again

Goldenrod Tea and some warm blueberry pie and you'll be right as rain.

Need to provide your own pie though. My stocks are all accounted for.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    Nice to have to back Clare. Will have to get used to new avatar.
    And don't worry about catching up to guppy. Not everyone is like him. Posting from bathroom, theaters, bed, etc plus I think he is mutated and has a third arm....maybe even a fourth...
    I figured a fresh start needed a fresh avatar

Guppy is possibly just an Octopus in human clothing.

Scavenger
    So glad to hear that you're back. I love your new avatar. Definitely seems more fitting. I really don't care about updates anymore but i love coming back to these forums to see what's going on with the community.

Thanks Mantra. Both were drawn by me, prob should've updated the other one a long time ago, but people got used to it =]

Survivor
    Welcome back Clare! As a relative newcomer to 7DTD I obviously haven't become as familiar with you as some of the other members here, but you showed up straight away to help me with my first issue and I could tell immediately how dedicated to the role you were.

Now the big question is, do you play PC as well as console? I have one foot firmly in each camp.

Thank you Duffmeister

I own both the PC version, and PS4 version of the game. I got the PC version before console was released and I own a PS4. I did have access to the XB1 version in the office, but do not own an XB1. However I do play a lot of games on my PC with an XB1 controller. I'll prob pick up an XB1 at some stage. Currently have too many games I wanna play lol.

Reconstructionist
    Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Thanks Mantra. Both were drawn by me, prob should've updated the other one a long time ago, but people got used to it =]
    Wow, maybe art should be your next calling...they are very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Clare View Post
    Thank you Duffmeister

I own both the PC version, and PS4 version of the game. I got the PC version before console was released and I own a PS4. I did have access to the XB1 version in the office, but do not own an XB1. However I do play a lot of games on my PC with an XB1 controller. I'll prob pick up an XB1 at some stage. Currently have too many games I wanna play lol.
    Glad to see I am not the only one using a controller

Quote Originally Posted by RuttedLightning View Post
    Wow, maybe art should be your next calling...they are very good.

Thank you, it's what I'm trained in, and did it for a while. Bit out of practice but wouldn't mind going back.

It varies from game to game. RTS, FPS etc is mouse and keyboard, Dark Souls, Dead Cells etc are all controller. Depends on my play style / accuracy required... And ofc controller support.

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by RuttedLightning View Post
    My gf uses a controller too - though PS4 controller support on Steam is flaky. Having to memorize Xbox button names etc is awkward.

I'm very much a mouse and keyboard man myself though! I'd use them on PS4 games if I could.

Ranger
    One of us! One of us! One of us!

Survivor
    Glad you are back ma`am

Thanks all!

Survivor
    @Clare If you've still got an in in IG or TFP, inquire if 7D2D on XB1 might receive keyboard and mouse support at all. MS is getting close to the beta phase of testing and I can see a lot of players using K&M on this and other games.