Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Telltale Update

Ranger
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpig93 View Post
    On top of that, there will be an update sooner or later. So... yeah.
    theres no guarantee of that and the longer this drags on the less likely it seems.

Refugee
    Uhhhh but they said we would get an update soon for like the last year soooo idk how this makes any difference at all😂😂

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpig93 View Post
    I love this game so much. Honestly, I'd wait. When I get a little bored of it (which honestly happens with all games no matter how life changing they may be to you) I play another one. But I always come back to this one. The idea of building games like these is amazingly therapeutic. I'm no programmer or engineer but the amount of work that goes into this must be insane. So to get a game like this up to par (graphics wise at least) to what is out now sounds almost impossible. With that being said, I would totally wait. I paid like $25 on PSN for it. It would have been more worth it when it came out first, sure. And I would pay that amount of more for a finished console version of it. Maybe its just me having learned to be content and not stressing out about things out of my control, but I'm OK with what I have now.

There is always something to do in the game.

On top of that, there will be an update sooner or later. So... yeah.

There's always something to do, that's not a complaint. The complaint is that we have been doing the same ♥♥♥♥ for over a year with 0 change

Refugee
    Patience is a virtue. The Fun Pimps are not a AAA studio and that is a good thing. This update will be legendary. Its too bad TT did what they did. If you want to point fingers look no further...7 Days To Die will make it through this political blood moon.

Tracker
    I ain't holding my breath on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by davaklein View Post
    Patience is a virtue. The Fun Pimps are not a AAA studio and that is a good thing. This update will be legendary. Its too bad TT did what they did. If you want to point fingers look no further...7 Days To Die will make it through this political blood moon.
    Im with ya man. As small of a chance as it might be, hopefully the video game gods will be kind to us.
    In the mean time, i am looking for a decent pc or laptap that can run this game on decent settings. Regardless of what happens with console, the pc version is obviously where its at!

Tracker
    I'm building one right now. There are some pretty good tutorials on youtube

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignoringmywife1 View Post
    I'm building one right now. There are some pretty good tutorials on youtube
    Not to mention it's a lot better to build your own than buy something from one of the major manufacturers.

Tracker
    Absolutely. Don't go to Walmart whatever you do

If you're not tech savvy and want to save a bit on a gaming rig, cyberpowerpc is a great choice. Had a friend across the country want a custom-built rig, and wasn't comfortable with being walked-through a build. Got him a sick deal on there, cheaper than stores, built professionally with great parts + a warranty. Thing lasted him still to this day for over 6 years.

Great ideas & suggestions guys. Ill definitely look into that.

Scavenger
    Can anyone help me Iím new to pc ♥♥♥♥ and had enough of waiting for console update https://www.game.co.uk/en/fierce-exi...vega-8-2029791. Would this run 7 days to die I know it could be bad but itís a start off

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Come on bigboi View Post
    Can anyone help me I’m new to pc ♥♥♥♥ and had enough of waiting for console update https://www.game.co.uk/en/fierce-exi...vega-8-2029791. Would this run 7 days to die I know it could be bad but it’s a start off
    AMD and Unity don't get along very well.
    8GB RAM in the minimum recommended. (Part of the reason consoles have issues.)
    Integrated graphics with AMD = bad idea all around.

It can probably run 7 Days, but you probably won't get higher than 25FPS.

Scavenger
    Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    AMD and Unity don't get along very well.
    8GB RAM in the minimum recommended. (Part of the reason consoles have issues.)
    Integrated graphics with AMD = bad idea all around.

It can probably run 7 Days, but you probably won't get higher than 25FPS.
    Right okay dam was hoping it be good little first gaming pc thank you anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Come on bigboi View Post
    Right okay dam was hoping it be good little first gaming pc thank you anyway
    In general, the AMD 2200G and 2400G iGPUs are relatively good budget gaming options (i.e. 720p low for heavier titles), but likely don't cut it in 7dtd.
    As a very rough estimate, the 2200G is about 50% faster than the 940MX laptop GPU according to userbenchmark; given that my 940MX laptop gets 15-25fps (clearly GPU bottlenecked) at 900p Low without zombie activity, you likely won't reach 30fps in more crowded situations with the 2200G. Also, Low settings look horrible.

For a playable experience at medium settings, GTX 1050/RX 560 are the baseline I think. If your budget allows, better go for GTX 1050Ti or RX 570, the latter being quite a bit faster in most cases. I recommend taking a look at proper GPU performance comparisons such as this one.