Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 415

Thread: Telltale Update

  1. #226
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lmnopnis View Post
    There sure is a bunch of naysayers and negativity popping up in this thread. People need to cool their jets and be a little patient. At least until after the Telltale asset auction.
    Been saying that. Lots of people here just arenít used to not getting their way or something. We are all frustrated but coming on to here to seems to be the whatís keeping this thread alive. That and the hope that something will happen soon. Iím sure there will another thread soon after we get more news.

  2. #227
    Survivor
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Batpig93 View Post
    Been saying that. Lots of people here just arenít used to not getting their way or something. We are all frustrated but coming on to here to seems to be the whatís keeping this thread alive. That and the hope that something will happen soon. Iím sure there will another thread soon after we get more news.
    People are unhappy over the lack of information and the fact the promised update (that was well over a year of build up) didnt happen. You can't really blame consol players for being upset, for a year they were told things are gonna happen with no real idea of what that even meant. Maybe it was items, maybe it was paint, maybe it was an engine update who knows. After all that time we were told nothing more than well this company when out of business so the update is canceled oh and by the way you may never see an update in the future. Again, if this was marketed as a beta, early access etc. then people couldnt complain but it was sold as a complete game and since day 1 that simply wasnt true.

    To be honest even if TFP said next month they were taking it over consol players would likely have many more months to wait for anything. Realistically were talking late 2019- early 2020 (if not longer) for updates that PC has had since 2017. It's more than a bit maddening and unacceptable

  3. #228
    Survivor
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    RWG, Iowa
    Posts
    99
    Rep Power
    0
    Well i dont mind the wait and all but this limbo shark is getting old. I have an online game my brother n I have been playing pong fine until an hour ago. It keeps disconnecting me as soon as or right after the world loads and of course good plaguestation blames my internet and says all their garbage is up and running green. I have been in a party talking online with my brother while it blames my internet. This game is breaking more and more every damn day and it is pure rainbows when you can't even play the damn thing the way it was and is advertised that you can and should be able to. I know it isn't supposedly plaguestation and sure isn't my or my brothers internet as he lives next door so that leaves this games files as the culprit and if i can't play what i paid for that they advertised as a finished damned product is a load of bubblegum someone needs to eat.
    Last edited by SylenThunder; 03-27-2019 at 06:19 AM. Reason: shame on you

  4. #229
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0
    Well MP servers on console seem to be down all day now, only loads sp many on facebook same thing

  5. #230
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0
    Dear FunPimps. Unfortunately I have to inform you that today I have sent a request for refund of the purchase price to the Playstation Support. The reason is the lack of updates for console players.

  6. #231
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    136
    Rep Power
    0
    Nbsbeakers, you didn't pay TFP for the game. You need to ask Telltale Games for your refund. Since they applied for bankruptcy, I doubt you will get your refund. I feel your anger, but it is pointed in the wrong direction.

  7. #232
    Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    SE Michigan, out in the sticks.
    Posts
    8,989
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle604 View Post
    Nbsbeakers, you didn't pay TFP for the game. You need to ask Telltale Games for your refund. Since they applied for bankruptcy, I doubt you will get your refund. I feel your anger, but it is pointed in the wrong direction.
    Plus there's the whole 14-day 2 hours played rule on refunds.

  8. #233
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    1,948
    Rep Power
    1
    I don't want to sound like a jerk but why not just make a new game, seriously its been what a year. At somee point i wont want an update ill have moved on to another game

  9. #234
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by davethebakerx2 View Post
    I don't want to sound like a jerk but why not just make a new game, seriously its been what a year. At somee point i wont want an update ill have moved on to another game
    To do that TFP would have to admit that this game is a failure and I doubt they are capable of admitting that. That being said, the biggest problem to plague the console version has apparently raised its ugly head on PC. I'm beginning to see reports of terrain rewrites. Of course everyone knows that terrain rewrites are strictly a problem for xbox because Microsoft screwed things, right!

  10. #235
    Survivor
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman2838 View Post
    To do that TFP would have to admit that this game is a failure and I doubt they are capable of admitting that. That being said, the biggest problem to plague the console version has apparently raised its ugly head on PC. I'm beginning to see reports of terrain rewrites. Of course everyone knows that terrain rewrites are strictly a problem for xbox because Microsoft screwed things, right!
    Of course didnt you know all the issues that have hit consol players since day 1 are totally due to the fact that all consols suck. They just cant handle a game this demanding what with all the ♥♥♥♥ty textures, low quality animation and cookie cutout locations.

  11. #236
    Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    SE Michigan, out in the sticks.
    Posts
    8,989
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman2838 View Post
    To do that TFP would have to admit that this game is a failure and I doubt they are capable of admitting that. That being said, the biggest problem to plague the console version has apparently raised its ugly head on PC. I'm beginning to see reports of terrain rewrites. Of course everyone knows that terrain rewrites are strictly a problem for xbox because Microsoft screwed things, right!
    More realistically...

    In order to do that, TFP would have to be finished making 7DTD. They aren't yet.

    Remember that Telltale and Iron Galaxy made the console port, not TFP.

  12. #237
    Tracker
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    More realistically...

    In order to do that, TFP would have to be finished making 7DTD. They aren't yet.

    Remember that Telltale and Iron Galaxy made the console port, not TFP.
    Are you still using that excuse! Seriously, one minute console is complete, the next its not! One minute TFP is supplying updates to Telltale, the next they had nothing to do with console.


    The fact is, the biggest problems with console have been rearing their ugly head in PC, yet some still cling to the line that somehow, TFP is not responsible for the console problems. When will you, and TFP accept the fact that some of their decisions were flawed?

  13. #238
    Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    SE Michigan, out in the sticks.
    Posts
    8,989
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman2838 View Post
    Are you still using that excuse! Seriously, one minute console is complete, the next its not! One minute TFP is supplying updates to Telltale, the next they had nothing to do with console.
    ...
    I was specifically speaking of the PC version. That's the one TFP is working on. They aren't going to start working on another game until the one they finish is done. I doubt that they will port the next game to console before it's completely finished, given the shenanigans with TellTale.

  14. #239
    Colony Founder meganoth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    3,146
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman2838 View Post
    Are you still using that excuse! Seriously, one minute console is complete, the next its not! One minute TFP is supplying updates to Telltale, the next they had nothing to do with console.
    This is a prime example of how to make dishonest arguments. Since "have nothing to do with console" is quite unspecific and not the exact opposite of "supplying update" you are producing a strawman. Not even you could say you had nothing to do with the console version since you seem to have played it.

    Please cite SylenThunders exact words with links to the posts where he supposedly contradicts himself.

  15. #240
    Colony Founder
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    ohio
    Posts
    1,948
    Rep Power
    1
    Which will be out first, the console update we were promised more then a year ago or dead island �� 2. Mmmmmmm. I would not take that bet either way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •