Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Telltale Update

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    Since a console being connected to the internet has been a standard, there really is hardly any such thing as a "finished game" in the way you're trying to make it. I linked an article on this a while ago. Will have to find it again.

Tracker
    True. Any game now days can at any time put out an update over the internet and change the game completely. Look at cod 4 remastered. I thought it was a good remaster of thee original game until a few months later, they decided to make it pay to win by adding in a bunch of new guns that were never in the game. They were now the fastest guns in the game which you could only purchase through micro transactions. Ruined it for me. I no longer play any cod games, they ruined my favorite.

You are lucky Iím not a forum mod because I would ban you for saying they ever marketed a final product, you canít even share a like that proves it. So you welcome to my ignore list.

Anyone that blames pimps for what telltale did is exactly uneducated and simple. But please prove me wrong. I have yet to see a single link that shows exactly where pimps marketed anything other than a prerelease game. For the love of Xbox show me that link