Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Telltale Update

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by docz2521 View Post
    has anyone else noticed some new things today on 7 days to die?
    Just old bugs creeping in and the game lagging bad af even in local game by myself. My new computer gets here tomorrow though so not worried as I once was about this. Been creeping n reading for months. Been hoping. Ill miss playing this on console.

Refugee
    hopefully you won't have to miss it - after all, when april 9th has passed, hopefully TFP and IG will have managed to get the console rights from TellFail and will be able to go on with the console version of A17.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadesteele View Post
    hopefully you won't have to miss it - after all, when april 9th has passed, hopefully TFP and IG will have managed to get the console rights from TellFail and will be able to go on with the console version of A17.
    Just to make it clear, April 9 is only the date of the submission deadline. Sherwood Partners will probably waste weeks with checking the bids (7d2d isn't the only asset auctioned off).

Refugee
    I think It's stupid your company made the game they should have the right to take it back

Survivor
    Failtale really screwed the funpimps I hope they sue them after they get the rights back

Survivor
    Quote Originally Posted by fyiiamaheavy View Post
    Failtale really screwed the funpimps I hope they sue them after they get the rights back
    Wont be anyone to sue after this auction really._. TT will be disolved after that wont it?

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by fyiiamaheavy View Post

The Funpimps who had no intention of bringing the game to consol got screwed? No they screwed the players by not making a better deal to have oversight of what was being made. Fun Pimps had 0 care for consol players until someone wanted to buy the rights to port it. Had there been oversight since day 1 this may not have happened or at least they would understand what they have to work with.

snip
    Quote Originally Posted by skillz_over_9000 View Post
    Fun Pimps had 0 care for consol players until someone wanted to buy the rights to port it. Had there been oversight since day 1 this may not have happened or at least they would understand what they have to work with.
    hard words for someone who posts them on a forum supported from TFP...

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHoG View Post
    snip

hard words for someone who posts them on a forum supported from TFP...
    that isnt monitored by tfp, that tfp dont post updates too and has largely been abandoned by the players. As others have said this thread is more for venting frustration over the lack of everything involving consols that actual reliable info

♥♥♥♥ this game ��

Scavenger

Console sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Luckystrike2778 View Post
    Just old bugs creeping in and the game lagging bad af even in local game by myself. My new computer gets here tomorrow though so not worried as I once was about this. Been creeping n reading for months. Been hoping. Ill miss playing this on console.
    U got pc just run off into the sunset with it and dont look back cause u wont be missing anything on this unfinished disasterpiece. Lol

----peace enjoy the game bro the way its meant to be played im gonnna join u there someday someday hopefully soon (single tear rolls down my cheek)

Refugee
    some of you aren't used to things going your way...

the game cost half of what new games cost (to me at least, some of you got it at less than that), there isn't anything else like this on console, and April 9th is around the corner. I doubt we will hear anything on the 10th so give it until May at least. Be patient. Go on creative mode, try different seed names (WnJ is excellent), build something no one else has before, try on impossible settings.

if you don't like this game, move on, what are you even doing on this forum anyways?

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by skillz_over_9000 View Post
    Had there been oversight since day 1 this may not have happened or at least they would understand what they have to work with.
    TFP is a small indie developer, but sure, they could have hired a controller who would have done... what exactly?

Refugee
    Have an idea just start on 7days two die ,get it? Tons of people enjoy this game on console.