Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 169

Thread: Red Eagle LXIX's A17 Modlet Collection (UI, Blocks, Quests)

  1. #31
    Community Moderator Red Eagle LXIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NJ,USA,North America,Earth,Sol System
    Posts
    3,280
    Rep Power
    1
    Adding Requested Modlet:
    RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreDayLengthOptions -- the option 2,4,6,8,10,20,22 hours as Day Light Length options for those who want really short or really long days.
    Last edited by Red Eagle LXIX; 12-07-2018 at 04:12 AM.

  2. #32
    Hood Ornament Gamida's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    The Rock
    Posts
    4,091
    Rep Power
    1
    Thanks for the mods Red. I might not have to start my server anymore

  3. #33
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    135
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Eagle LXIX View Post
    Adding Requested Modlet:
    RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreDayLengthOptions -- the option 2,4,6,8,10,20,22 hours as Day Light Length options for those who want really short or really long days.
    Thanks to this little modlet, I was able to learn where I needed to look to modify how long a day lasts. So I added the following code line to add 180 minute and 240 minute days which I remember enjoying the 240 minute days back when they were an option. I play single player only so having something help me have time to build up a base to survive blood moons is very good. Personally, I think 180 minute is likely to be my sweet spot but I remember a lot of people complaining of no longer having the 240 minute days. If you want to add this line to your modlet or create a new one for it, it's fine by me.

    Code:
    	<set xpath=	"/windows/window[@name='newContinueGame']/rect[@name='tabs']/rect[@name='tabsContents']/rect[@tab_key='Basic']/grid/gameoption[@name='DayNightLength']/@values">10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 90, 120, 180, 240</set>

  4. #34
    Community Moderator Red Eagle LXIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NJ,USA,North America,Earth,Sol System
    Posts
    3,280
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsDen View Post
    Thanks to this little modlet, I was able to learn where I needed to look to modify how long a day lasts. So I added the following code line to add 180 minute and 240 minute days which I remember enjoying the 240 minute days back when they were an option. I play single player only so having something help me have time to build up a base to survive blood moons is very good. Personally, I think 180 minute is likely to be my sweet spot but I remember a lot of people complaining of no longer having the 240 minute days. If you want to add this line to your modlet or create a new one for it, it's fine by me.

    Code:
    	<set xpath=	"/windows/window[@name='newContinueGame']/rect[@name='tabs']/rect[@name='tabsContents']/rect[@tab_key='Basic']/grid/gameoption[@name='DayNightLength']/@values">10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 90, 120, 180, 240</set>
    Already planning on this, more options for Block Durability, and more options for Loot percentage. Just need time (weekend). Plus I want to move everything to Github.

  5. #35
    Inventor Bubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    767
    Rep Power
    1


    Thank you most of all for this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Red Eagle LXIX View Post
    Adding Requested Modlet:
    RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreDayLengthOptions -- the option 2,4,6,8,10,20,22 hours as Day Light Length options for those who want really short or really long days.

  6. #36
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Trying to get the playerstats hud to work you have here ...
    ive added your code in to the data/config/xui/xui.xml and windows.xml
    (server side)
    but its not working, am i missing something? sounded like a fairly straight forward mod ...

  7. #37
    Community Moderator Red Eagle LXIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NJ,USA,North America,Earth,Sol System
    Posts
    3,280
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by illusions View Post
    Trying to get the playerstats hud to work you have here ...
    ive added your code in to the data/config/xui/xui.xml and windows.xml
    (server side)
    but its not working, am i missing something? sounded like a fairly straight forward mod ...
    My suggestion: Create Mods folder, and just copy the mods there instead of trying manually merge. This is the way most mods work now, you can't just copy from these files into the main files.
    The server will automatically use the directives in these files to merge with the installed files.
    So for that particular mod on a dedicated server you should have:
    Code:
    7 Days To Die Dedicated Server\Mods\RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats
    7 Days To Die Dedicated Server\Mods\RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats\ModInfo.xml
    7 Days To Die Dedicated Server\Mods\RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats\Config
    7 Days To Die Dedicated Server\Mods\RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats\Config\XUi
    7 Days To Die Dedicated Server\Mods\RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats\Config\XUi\windows.xml
    7 Days To Die Dedicated Server\Mods\RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats\Config\XUi\xui.xml
    Hope that helps.
    Last edited by Red Eagle LXIX; 12-09-2018 at 04:55 PM.

  8. #38
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Eagle LXIX View Post
    My suggestion: Create Mods folder, and just copy the mods there instead of trying manually merge. This is the way most mods work now, you can't just copy from these files into the main files.
    The server will automatically use the directives in these files to merge with the installed files.
    So for that particular mod on a dedicated server you should have:
    Code:
    7 Days To Die Dedicated Server\Mods\RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats
    7 Days To Die Dedicated Server\Mods\RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats\ModInfo.xml
    7 Days To Die Dedicated Server\Mods\RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats\Config
    7 Days To Die Dedicated Server\Mods\RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats\Config\XUi
    7 Days To Die Dedicated Server\Mods\RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats\Config\XUi\windows.xml
    7 Days To Die Dedicated Server\Mods\RELXIX_UI_PlayerStats\Config\XUi\xui.xml
    Hope that helps.
    I did not know this, this sounds like such an easier way to mod !!

    So I followed your suggestion and defaulted my edited server files ..

    I now have it
    Code:
      
    7daystodie/Mods/RELXIX_UI_MenuStats/Config/XUi/windows.xml
    7daystodie/Mods/RELXIX_UI_MenuStats/Config/XUi/xui.xml
    however, no change. this seems like a fairly straight forward mod to preform,
    i must be missing something simple on thinking about it to much

  9. #39
    Tracker CrypticGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    182
    Rep Power
    0
    Nice; definitely looking forward to the loot abundance. XD

  10. #40
    Colony Founder sphereii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3,665
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by illusions View Post
    I did not know this, this sounds like such an easier way to mod !!

    So I followed your suggestion and defaulted my edited server files ..

    I now have it
    Code:
      
    7daystodie/Mods/RELXIX_UI_MenuStats/Config/XUi/windows.xml
    7daystodie/Mods/RELXIX_UI_MenuStats/Config/XUi/xui.xml
    however, no change. this seems like a fairly straight forward mod to preform,
    i must be missing something simple on thinking about it to much
    Be sure you have a ModInfo.xml : Mods/RELXIX_UI_MenuStats/ModInfo.xml

  11. #41
    Scavenger Tkullberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    0
    Use acouple of these on my own server. Big Thanks to you! We love it.

  12. #42
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by sphereii View Post
    Be sure you have a ModInfo.xml : Mods/RELXIX_UI_MenuStats/ModInfo.xml
    Yes. thats in there too -

    I dropped the whole folder - RELXIX_UI_MenuStats - into the Mods folder on my server
    this Mods folder already existed and contains 3 folders for Allocs fixes ..

  13. #43
    Community Moderator Red Eagle LXIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NJ,USA,North America,Earth,Sol System
    Posts
    3,280
    Rep Power
    1
    • New
      • RELXIX_UIMENU_More24HourLengthOptions
        • This adds the options '5, 150, 180, 210, 240, 270, 300' hours as 24 Hour Length options in addition to the default '10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60, 90, 120' for those who want really fast or really slow days. These options are also added as available filter choices in the server browser.

      • RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreBlockDurabilityOptions
        • This adds the options '5, 10, 150, 250, 300, 400, 500' as Block Durability options in addition to the default '25, 50, 100, 200' options. These options are also added as available filter choices in the server browser.

      • RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreLootAbundanceOptions
        • This adds the options '5, 10, 250, 300, 400, 500' as Loot Abundance options in addition to the default '25, 50, 75, 100, 150, 200' options. These options are also added as available filter choices in the server browser.


    2018-12-09
    • Added
      • RELXIX_UIMENU_More24HourLengthOptions
      • RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreBlockDurabilityOptions
      • RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreLootAbundanceOptions
    • Updated
      • RELXIX_UIMENU_DropOnDeathNothing - v1.0.1 - 2018-12-09 - Add Server Browser Support & Server Info Support
      • RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreDayLightLengthOptions - v1.0.2 - 2018-12-09 - Add Server Browser Support
      • RELXIX_UIMENU_MoreDayLightLengthOptions - v1.0.1 - 2018-12-09 - Correct folder name
    Last edited by Red Eagle LXIX; 12-10-2018 at 12:04 AM.

  14. #44
    Community Moderator Red Eagle LXIX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    NJ,USA,North America,Earth,Sol System
    Posts
    3,280
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by illusions View Post
    Yes. thats in there too -

    I dropped the whole folder - RELXIX_UI_MenuStats - into the Mods folder on my server
    this Mods folder already existed and contains 3 folders for Allocs fixes ..
    What does the current folder structure look like?
    Was the server restarted?
    What did the logs say?

  15. #45
    Refugee
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Eagle LXIX View Post
    What does the current folder structure look like?
    Was the server restarted?
    What did the logs say?
    Folder structure :
    Code:
    7daystodie/Mods
    7daystodie/Mods/Allocs_CommandExtensions
    7daystodie/Mods/Allocs_CommonFunc
    7daystodie/Mods/Allocs_WebAndMapRendering
    7daystodie/Mods/RELXIX_UI_MenuStats
    7daystodie/Mods/RELXIX_UI_MenuStats/Config
    7daystodie/Mods/RELXIX_UI_MenuStats/ModInfo.xml
    7daystodie/Mods/RELXIX_UI_MenuStats/Config/XUi
    7daystodie/Mods/RELXIX_UI_MenuStats/Config/XUi/windows.xml
    7daystodie/Mods/RELXIX_UI_MenuStats/Config/XUi/xui.xml
    Server Restart - yes
    Logs - where do i find the logs you request?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •