Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: A17 Simple UI Modlets

Simple ui left hud buff timers working fine for me on my a17.2 dedicated server, thanks!

Refugee
    I made a Mods folder and transfered the zipfiles to the folder, but it's still not showing up in game. I'm pulling my hair out. What am I doing wrong?2019-03-05 (1).jpg2019-03-05.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixX21 View Post
    I made a Mods folder and transfered the zipfiles to the folder, but it's still not showing up in game. I'm pulling my hair out. What am I doing wrong?2019-03-05 (1).jpg2019-03-05.jpg
    Your screenshot is a little hard to read, even on my 27" display, so going by what you wrote.

You need to UNZIP the .zip files, to extract the folder contents of those files.

For example, if you have a file named test.zip, UNZIPPING that file might either produce one or more FILES in the location you unzipped the original, OR it might produce one of more FOLDERS in the location you unzipped the original... depending upon what the file author assembled.

As far as most modlets go, most modlet authors tend to do one of two things:

1) Opening the .zip file produces a Mods folder, which contains the contents of their modlet(s). In that case, simply move the CONTENTS of their Mods folder into YOUR Mods folder.

OR

2) Opening the .zip file produces a folder (or folders) named after their modlet, NOT contained within a Mods folder. In that case, simply move the CONTENTS folder(s) into YOUR Mods folder.

Hope this helps,
    REV6:7-8
    Last edited by rev678; 03-05-2019 at 05:51 PM.

Refugee
    I'm not sure why those screenshots are so small. Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, I tried option #1 and it worked. I thought transfering the zipped file was unzipping it in the process. I was wrong. Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixX21 View Post
    I'm not sure why those screenshots are so small. Sorry 'bout that. Anyway, I tried option #1 and it worked. I thought transfering the zipped file was unzipping it in the process. I was wrong. Thanks for your help.
    You bet.

Refugee
    i love this modlet... but it needs up dating for a17.2 as the mods dont seem to be working now

Refugee
    Hey brother, I love the mods! I have them running on two of my servers. But I do have one issue with the compass. I noticed the number of days corresponding with with a horde night doesn't turn Red. Is there a fix for this?

I have the same issue regarding the horde warning Is there a possible fix ?

Sorry IRL has kept me a little busy lately. I will try and look at the compass next week if I find the time.

Quote Originally Posted by roguenation702 View Post
    Hey brother, I love the mods! I have them running on two of my servers. But I do have one issue with the compass. I noticed the number of days corresponding with with a horde night doesn't turn Red. Is there a fix for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by AmethystLainey View Post
    I have the same issue regarding the horde warning Is there a possible fix ?
    In the "windows.xml" for the Compass SimpleUI

Find...
    Code:
    <label depth="2" name="TextContent" pos="153,-66" font_size="28" color="[white]" justify="center" pivot="center" text="{daytitle}: {day|always}  {timetitle}: {time|always}" height="30" effect="outline" upper_case="true" />
    Replace with...
    Code:
    <label depth="2" name="TextContent" pos="153,-66" font_size="28" justify="center" pivot="center" text="{daytitle}: [{daycolor|always}]{day|always}[-] {timetitle}: {time|always}" height="30" effect="outline" upper_case="true" />
    Last edited by Craterz; 05-03-2019 at 02:25 PM.

Simple UI Compass has been updated. The day will now turn red on horde night.

Just use the same download link in the op for the updated version.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by stedman420 View Post
    Simple UI Compass has been updated. The day will now turn red on horde night.

Just use the same download link in the op for the updated version.
    Thank you very much!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Craterz View Post
    In the "windows.xml" for the Compass SimpleUI

Find...
    Code:
    <label depth="2" name="TextContent" pos="153,-66" font_size="28" color="[white]" justify="center" pivot="center" text="{daytitle}: {day|always}  {timetitle}: {time|always}" height="30" effect="outline" upper_case="true" />
    Replace with...
    Code:
    <label depth="2" name="TextContent" pos="153,-66" font_size="28" justify="center" pivot="center" text="{daytitle}: [{daycolor|always}]{day|always}[-] {timetitle}: {time|always}" height="30" effect="outline" upper_case="true" />
    Sorry didn't mean to exclude for the help also, Thank you

Survivor
    Are these working ok with 17.3? not played in a while thought i might give 17.3 a whirl.

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumX View Post
    Are these working ok with 17.3? not played in a while thought i might give 17.3 a whirl.
    Yep all should be working fine with 17.3

Refugee
    Amazing work! Thank you!!
    Last edited by NichNack; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:25 PM.