Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 278

Thread: A17 Simple UI Modlets

  1. #16
    Survivor MetroDetroitGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    0
    Thank you.

  2. #17
    Nomad stedman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    1
    Mod Updated

    The mod has now been split into several modlets so you can now pick and choose what components you want.

    Just don't forget to delete the old version from your mods folder before installing the new version.

  3. #18
    Refugee gkuba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stedman420 View Post
    Mod Updated

    The mod has now been split into several modlets so you can now pick and choose what components you want.

    Just don't forget to delete the old version from your mods folder before installing the new version.
    This works perfectly thanks I really appreciate it!

  4. #19
    Survivor MetroDetroitGaming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    97
    Rep Power
    0
    Again being an idiot I loading the /mods folder into the root directory but as soon as loading the world I got an exception error then it crashed the game. Please advise

  5. #20
    Nomad stedman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroDetroitGaming View Post
    Again being an idiot I loading the /mods folder into the root directory but as soon as loading the world I got an exception error then it crashed the game. Please advise
    Which modlets are you using? And are you using any other mods? Also what OS are you using?

  6. #21
    Inventor Bubo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Olympus
    Posts
    985
    Rep Power
    1

  7. #22
    Ranger Greymantle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0
    I'm having the same issue. I put the mods folder in my root folder and the server just crashes. I'm not using any other mods but yours. I download the toolbelt, compass, left hud only. The client is windows 10 if that helps. This is a dedicated server from a hosting site.

  8. #23
    Nomad stedman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Greymantle View Post
    I'm having the same issue. I put the mods folder in my root folder and the server just crashes. I'm not using any other mods but yours. I download the toolbelt, compass, left hud only. The client is windows 10 if that helps. This is a dedicated server from a hosting site.
    Any chance you could post the output log?

  9. #24
    Ranger Greymantle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0
    Deleted
    Last edited by Greymantle; 11-22-2018 at 02:11 AM.

  10. #25
    Nomad stedman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Greymantle View Post
    So far I'm unable to recreate the issue but I'm still looking into it. Can you try each modlet one at a time and see which one might be the issue?

  11. #26
    Ranger Greymantle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by stedman420 View Post
    So far I'm unable to recreate the issue but I'm still looking into it. Can you try each modlet one at a time and see which one might be the issue?
    Sorry my server decided to take a dump I have to re-install the server.

  12. #27
    Ranger Greymantle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    0
    Going to try one mod left hud. It worked going to try the bar next.

    bar mod worked going for the compass. :P

    UPDATE: All working! No idea what happen thanks for the mod and your time.
    Last edited by Greymantle; 11-22-2018 at 02:38 AM.

  13. #28
    Nomad stedman420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    383
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Greymantle View Post
    Going to try one mod left hud. It worked going to try the bar next.

    bar mod worked going for the compass. :P

    UPDATE: All working! No idea what happen thanks for the mod and your time.
    No probs glad to hear all is working for ya

  14. #29
    Colony Founder LuckyStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    With your Mom
    Posts
    3,610
    Rep Power
    1
    Installed,

    Works like a charm!



    Exactly what I was looking for too!

    It's subtle and it does just what it needs to.
    TFP really would do well to incorporate this into the vanilla game.

    It's seriously a no-brainer.

    Anyway... thanks!!!

  15. #30
    Hunter
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Huelva (Espaņa)
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    0
    Thank you stedman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •