Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: JaxTeller718 Modlet Collection

Added 2 more mods

JaxTeller718_IncreasedWildernessSpawns
    JaxTeller718_CoalInCampfireRecipe

have you decided on a UI ?

SMX by Sirillion is looking like our go to choice again unless something crazy comes along. I have been messing with it a bit myself and came up with this

So may edit it to match the blue hue. That's not a finished product but just something i wanted to test out.

Quote Originally Posted by JaxTeller718 View Post
    SMX by Sirillion is looking like our go to choice again unless something crazy comes along. I have been messing with it a bit myself and came up with this

So may edit it to match the blue hue. That's not a finished product but just something i wanted to test out.
    Kinda like the blue hue looks awesome. Nice work

Scavenger
    ok so I have to say this and probably make your head swell .. lol i actually quit playing 7 days to die.. for over 7 - 8 months... only reason I came back was I heard about this Ravenhearst.. I played it one time.. and completely fell in love with it.. It made me scared to play the game again. It had purpose, it was challenge again, and for the most part.. It just made sense.. I mean everything. It just so happened when I came back that Alpha 17 dropped not too long after. Now I have my own server and using some of your modlets on it..

Just want to say thank you for making a game good again.

Quote Originally Posted by bbautista View Post
    ok so I have to say this and probably make your head swell .. lol i actually quit playing 7 days to die.. for over 7 - 8 months... only reason I came back was I heard about this Ravenhearst.. I played it one time.. and completely fell in love with it.. It made me scared to play the game again. It had purpose, it was challenge again, and for the most part.. It just made sense.. I mean everything. It just so happened when I came back that Alpha 17 dropped not too long after. Now I have my own server and using some of your modlets on it..

Thank you so very much for the kind words. They are quite inspirational. I promise i have some great surprises n store for RH5, including all new creepiness and scares

New Mods Added to the front page

JaxTeller718_PotAndGrillRecipeRemoval
    JaxTeller718_SlowerProgression
    JaxTeller718_LessFeathers
    JaxTeller718_CookingPotBalance

Heres the line to change to get the Bandits to move around

<property name="AvatarController" value="AvatarLocalPlayerController"/>

Problems still of course with BanditEntity spawning, I got by this by copy paste banditmelee template into zombieJoeRadiated and removed the extends zombieJoeFeral line. Before B208 the melee weapons and ranged weapons showed up properly now they they are not.....but they move around and attack.

Just incase you have time and want to play around with it and put them in game, since I brought up the original question.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bbautista View Post

I second this, only reason I came back to Alpha 16.4

Long time no hear all! Working on a host of new modlets as i produce Ravenhearst. Added 2 today i think you guys would like. Info in the first post.

JaxTeller718_SlowerGamestages

JaxTeller718_MoreStorageOptions

Even more modlets for you guys to enjoy including Ravenhearst dev Makabriels first!

JaxTeller718_AllZombiesWalk

JaxTeller718_FeralRadiatedLootBagChance

JaxTeller718_Lockpicks

JaxTeller718_ZombieXPRebalance

Makabriel_RealisticSafes

Even more modlets for you guys to enjoy including Ravenhearst dev Makabriels first!

JaxTeller718_AllZombiesWalk

JaxTeller718_FeralRadiatedLootBagChance

JaxTeller718_Lockpicks

JaxTeller718_ZombieXPRebalance

Makabriel_RealisticSafes

Cool Stuff, everytime i looked in, thx.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks Great

I'm getting a error on startup and its not loading your spawning xml. It says WRN XML patch for "spawning.xml" "jaxteller718_increasedwildernessspawns" did not apply. It says this like 4 times then I get a spawning.xml' failed
    Nullreferenceexception: object reference not set to and instance of an object.

Update: The issue was the edit I did in the spawning xml to disable screamers. Do you by chance no a way to disable screamers?
    Last edited by Greymantle; 12-05-2018 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greymantle View Post
    I'm getting a error on startup and its not loading your spawning xml. It says WRN XML patch for "spawning.xml" "jaxteller718_increasedwildernessspawns" did not apply. It says this like 4 times then I get a spawning.xml' failed
    Nullreferenceexception: object reference not set to and instance of an object.

Update: The issue was the edit I did in the spawning xml to disable screamers. Do you by chance no a way to disable screamers?
    Disable completely? ill have to check i can start by reducing heat from all stations and fires. that may at least reduce them greatly. let me cook something up for you tomorrow

Disable completely? ill have to check i can start by reducing heat from all stations and fires. that may at least reduce them greatly. let me cook something up for you tomorrow
    Disable or at least stop them from spawning every 5 min with a cook fire only going. Gets a bit old having to deal with them all the time. Thanks for your mods and your time.

Refugee
    @JaxTeller718
    Just wanted to give you a great big thank you... especially for the JaxTeller718_AllZombiesWalk modlet