Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

Leader

Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

STALLIONSDEN

NOW DMT COMPATIBLE.
    To make your mod compatible with DMT simply add a mod.xml alongside the modinfo.xml in your modlet folder where the config and UIAtlas is located. Copy the one from my mod and simply replace all lines with your own mod info and wallah DMT compatible.

These are all modlets for alpha 18.x.x and should work with any version of the game.
    To download a mod, click on the name of the mod or scroll to the bottom of the post to grab all mods at once.

To DL a single Git rather then the whole lot each time - https://stackoverflow.com/questions/...-a-github-repo and enable gitzip in your browser extensions (chrome/firefox).

Modlet Name Info Short Description Credits Last Updated
    Home Brewery Here Makes Wine Barrels Lootable Stallionsden,Dracos99 10/10/2019
    Pallet Mod Here Lootable Pallets Mod Stallionsden, Various 10/10/2019
    Combine Feature Return Here Combine Feature Return Mod Stallionsden,various 10/10/2019
    Weapon Magazine Size Increaser Here Gives you the ability to adjust the magazine size of weapons to your liking Stallionsden, Various 10/10/2019
    Friendly Animal Helpers Here Adds Friendly animal helpers to the game Stallionsden, Various 10/10/2019
    Mining Machine and Rain Catcher Here Adds a Excavator and Rain Catcher to the game Stallionsden, Various 10/10/2019
    Lootable Store Shelves Here Makes Store Shelving Lootable Stallionsden, Khelldon,Dracos99 10/10/2019
    Stack Size Increaser Here individualise what you want to increase in stacksize Stallionsden 21/10/2019
    Supply Crate Drop Here Supply crates dropped thru out the world Stallionsden, Various 10/10/2019
    Special forces Cases Here starting gear on start of game (see info) Stallionsden, Various 10/10/2019
    Invisible Animal FIX Here User customisable animal spawns Stallionsden 10/10/2019
    Open Door Syndrome Here Makes lootcontainers go to open state after looting them Stallionsden,OldManBrian,VARIOUS 10/10/2019
    Lootable Objects Here adds lootable containers Stallionsden 10/10/2019
    Open Door Syndrome With Respawn Here Respawns containers after a set time Stallionsden 10/10/2019
    Whisperers Modlet Here Walk undetected amongst the zombies Stallionsden,HaidrGna,VARIOUS 10/10/2019
    375 Slot Backpack Modlet Here 375 Slot Backpack Stallionsden,Khaine,STEDMAN 10/10/2019
    Whisperers w/light & reduced stamina Modlet Here Walk undetected amongst the zombies with headlamp reduced Stallionsden,HaidrGna,VARIOUS 10/10/2019
    Poison Removal Modlet Here Removes poisoning with right ingredients etc Stallionsden,Valmar,VARIOUS 14/10/2019
    Zombie Modifications Modlet Here Zombies dont break blocks,jump and kill = rewards Stallionsden,STOMPYNZ,Khelldon 14/10/2019
    Lock Picking Additions Here Adds more containers etc randomly requiring to lock pick Stallionsden 14/10/2019
    Open Door Syndrome With Respawn & Lock Picking Additions Here Combines opendoorsyndromewithrespan & Lock Picking Additions Stallionsden 14/10/2019
    Last edited by stallionsden; 2 Days Ago at 10:01 PM.

Leader
    Modlet Name Info Short Description Credits Last Updated
    No Encumberance On Armor Here Removes Armor Encumberence Stallionsden 16/10/2019
    Extra Recipes Here Adds recipes to vanilla blocks not yet done Stallionsden 31/10/2019
    Anti Block Bullets Here Removes all ammo types ability to break blocks Stallionsden 02/11/2019
    Shop Keeping Here Adds shop containers to build shops Stallionsden 02/11/2019
    Everything is Sellable Here everything is sellable to the trader Stallionsden 02/11/2019
    MEGA Backpack Here The Big One Stallionsden 02/11/2019
    187 Slot Backpack Here 187 Slot Backpack Stallionsden 06/11/2019
    Ammo Bundle Maker Here Turns Loose Ammo into Bundles Stallionsden 12/11/2019

For my all in one - ALL IN ONE
    Last edited by stallionsden; 2 Days Ago at 10:02 PM.

Leader
    This post is reserved for the modder to use as they see fit. - Moderator
    Last edited by Crater Creator; 02-26-2019 at 11:39 AM.

Leader
    This post is reserved for the modder to use as they see fit. - Moderator
    Last edited by Crater Creator; 02-26-2019 at 11:40 AM.

Leader
    WHISPERER MODLET VIDEO

PREFABS THREAD HERE

Info for modders:
    - I highly encourage that you edit these modlets to suit your own needs.
    - Feel free to use these modlets as you like.

Thank You:
    Thanks to StompyNZ, HAL9000, KhaineGB, Guppycur, Sirrillion, SandyBeaches, Cyrus, Kronons, Stedman420, Dracos99 and Khelldon for Xpath assistance and help.

Tallon For his Generic Ammo Modlet (All credit for this mod goes to him, I just added a touch difference to it)

Thanks to all modders![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by stallionsden; 1 Week Ago at 01:39 PM.

Thanks stallionsden, appreciate all the work!

Can you post a pic of a pallet? not sure what they look like, or im trying to loot wrong ones
    Last edited by wolverine576; 11-23-2018 at 05:56 PM.

I love this

Loving it, but it might need a bit tuning. The first house I visited had 4-5 pallets spawned and I got so much loot it was crazy and not only trash but real good stuff like military armor and schematics and a ak47 and I ran out of bag space still about 10 mins into my play

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirillion View Post
    Loving it, but it might need a bit tuning. The first house I visited had 4-5 pallets spawned and I got so much loot it was crazy and not only trash but real good stuff like military armor and schematics and a ak47 and I ran out of bag space still about 10 mins into my play
    Yeh it def needs tuning I tried putting probs I think 0.05 and only made 2 appear at a time but when you loot several show up in a pallet.

Welcome to nerf change or fix how you like ofc. I will play around ore to see if I can reduce it to.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wolverine576 View Post
    Can you post a pic of a pallet? not sure what they look like, or im trying to loot wrong ones
    There are 2 pallets that are empty.. they are not lootable.

But you will know we when you see em they have either bags on them or blue tarp or brick looking ones. Normally found in the attic sheds etc. But when in game next I shall take a screening

Does a lootable pallet have mouseover text to indicate it is lootable? Since installing the mod I have seen and chopped up numerous pallets but none seem to have anything or indicate they are a container. I did not start a new save after adding it to Mods folder.

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostlynx View Post
    Does a lootable pallet have mouseover text to indicate it is lootable? Since installing the mod I have seen and chopped up numerous pallets but none seem to have anything or indicate they are a container. I did not start a new save after adding it to Mods folder.
    Yes you should get the lootable dialogue appearas per like other crates etc.

you will need to start a new save i believe as the world now is pre generated fully before you get to explore so everything is spawned in as i understand it. cosmetic things like ui changes etc occur tho but this stuff i believe is as mentioned above

Leader
    UPDATE

Have reduced the probability chances of items looted in each pallet. also have reduced the total count that appears.

seems as tho every count is doubled in game as to what you have in the xmls.

Leader
    Added Combine feature to the backpack in modlet form.

Leader
    Another modlet - Weapon Magazine size increaser. this increases the ammo each weapon can carry whilest loaded.