Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Stallionsden Mods & Modlets

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by TigerWolfe View Post
    Well I figured out how to move things around and I found it... I'm still confused about how the x,y positioning works though, because you had the same pos for the forge input as S420 has on his extra forge input mod... but for your's it's buried and for his it was in the right spot. For ease of sanity I just started loading his extra forge input mod after your 375 backpack. Only issue I have now is shifting the backpack UI to the left a bit so I can see all the squares.
    Welcome to my issues with the ui lol. Need a university degree I reckon. Yeh the backpack isn't so hard as the forge just the same change the pos trial and error for me lots a errors lol til i eventually got it haha

Refugee
    So I figured out that on 1080 if you run both your combiner modlet and the expanded backpack... everything fits nicely. Without the combiner, the backpack is wonky. No idea why.

See, this is why I leave the UI crap to Sirillion. Getting the positioning done is a bloody nightmare. I already get in enough trouble butchering the xml...

Tracker
    It's a pity your 375 back pack mod does work quite right with RH. It seems that I still have tons of encumbered slots and not quite sure how or if it's possible to remove them.

Why didn't you make this a little more easy to download ? pure madness having to scroll down or up and haing to copy paste and save as .xml files.

Also i am going to have to make a copy of 7D2D and then replace all the files into "Config" And overwright everything?.

Thanks Anyway.

Refugee
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalSanctuary View Post
    Why didn't you make this a little more easy to download ? pure madness having to scroll down or up and haing to copy paste and save as .xml files.

Also i am going to have to make a copy of 7D2D and then replace all the files into "Config" And overwright everything?.

Thanks Anyway.
    isnt it a file that you just put in the mod folder? its a modlet if im correct no need to replace any of the vanilla files.

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by DigitalSanctuary View Post

Thanks Anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by RRK View Post
    isnt it a file that you just put in the mod folder? its a modlet if im correct no need to replace any of the vanilla files.
    RRK is correct simply add the modlet to your game mods folder and all is set for you

Refugee

Window moving is kinda easy

Im gonna post the windows file if people wanna use it. i was too lazy to change the fuel window lol. the mod creator can use it for reference if they want to get better at editing windows. tbh its really easy once you get the basics of it. i could make everything line up but too lazy to do that today, maybe some day ill do it and post it here if i get the time or care enough to lol. my ocd will prob get the best of me.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jn...05oPx4eMyw12JS

edit#1
    Oh yeah youll get an error in existing save when opening the forge or workbench. just ignore it for 10-60 seconds+ depending on your pc. then just keep spamming the esc button then open the forge again and itll be fixed. should be fixed, but use the file at your own risk idk if editing window positions have any effects on current worlds.
    Last edited by RRK; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:03 AM.

Hunter
    How do I edit the UI for the "Stallionsdens 375 Slot Backpack Modlet"? I need to make it bigger on my screen.