Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Prefabs and News from TopMinder A17(Tom)

Yes, the video should be pretty dark in the first three parts. From the house one should only see the outline, from the corridor more because of the lights, and from the third part only the fireplace. Together with the soundtrack that should create a little bit of horror with what you can think of it. Towards the end, things get brighter and brighter. When turning the light higher on your screen, you can get some more Details.

Here comes my last post in this Thread. I made a musicvideo about buildings built during the A17
    on our community-server.

I hope you have fun.
    A17 is dead, long live A18...
    Last edited by TopMinder; 10-26-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Awesome video Top. Thank you and your lot for all of these fantastic builds. I was super impressed with that red town in particular. That one needs to be converted over for A18. Looks like a good post apocalyptic human settlement. 😎👍

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post
    Awesome video Top. Thank you and your lot for all of these fantastic builds. I was super impressed with that red town in particular. That one needs to be converted over for A18. Looks like a good post apocalyptic human settlement. 😎👍
    I agree would be a great addition to the compo pack. There were lots of nice ones to only if lol