Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I have Ark and just got The Forest, 7 Days To Die developers really sleeping on what

Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by SylenThunder View Post
    If there was, it would be posted there already.
    which is why I asked what news he was talking about.

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    I actually think The Forest is a broken mess of a game. So I don't know what point your trying to make with that.
    I was actually talking about how tidy the graphics look. Maybe I should have just said look at a17 it looks very much like the polished graphics of the forest. Knowing the fanbois would spout some rubbish about it being a different game.

This forum is and has been a total waists of time for any type of constructive critism.
    Lets face it... console version of this game is a dead duck even if tfp get the rights from telltale to carry on with console updates that wont be for years.

I think the whole telltale fiasco has damaged tfps reputation with a lot of console gamers. Even though this had nothing to do with them.
    All though I'm sure the few fanbois that are still here will still defend the brokeness of the console version.
    Don't get me wrong if tfp somehow fix their shiz with the console and magically bring out other games in this genre I'd be buying it as i enjoy still playing 7dtd

Flame proof pants on.... bring it

Quote Originally Posted by maughanorama View Post
    I was actually talking about how tidy the graphics look. Maybe I should have just said look at a17 it looks very much like the polished graphics of the forest. Knowing the fanbois would spout some rubbish about it being a different game.

This forum is and has been a total waists of time for any type of constructive critism.
    Lets face it... console version of this game is a dead duck even if tfp get the rights from telltale to carry on with console updates that wont be for years.

I think the whole telltale fiasco has damaged tfps reputation with a lot of console gamers. Even though this had nothing to do with them.
    All though I'm sure the few fanbois that are still here will still defend the brokeness of the console version.
    Don't get me wrong if tfp somehow fix their shiz with the console and magically bring out other games in this genre I'd be buying it as i enjoy still playing 7dtd

Flame proof pants on.... bring it
    You calling me a fanboy? Do you not know my history with this game and the devs?

Also, this entire forum is filled with constructive criticism of this game, maybe you should take a better look instead of making so many assumptions.
    Last edited by Fox; 12-09-2018 at 04:44 PM.

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    You calling me a fanboy? Do you not know my history with this game and the devs?

Also, this entire forum is filled with constructive criticism of this game, maybe you should take a better look instead of making so many assumptions.
    I'll answer you 2 questions...
    1. no I do not know about you and your relationship with devs... guess what? I don't care!
    2. any criticism is always and I mean always met with fanbois banging on about console inability and always someone else's fault. I have been a member of the console forum since release if I remember correctly. These are not assumptions but more an observation.so please take your hostile response of my criticism and poke it

Ranger
    Game is dead for consoles. Especially XBOX1 with MD5 bug. Best to wait till XBOX2 or PS5 in 2020 and hopefully the rights to 7dtd get bought and we get some kinda sequel.

Zombie Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by GRAW2ROBZ View Post
    Game is dead for consoles. Especially XBOX1 with MD5 bug. Best to wait till XBOX2 or PS5 in 2020 and hopefully the rights to 7dtd get bought and we get some kinda sequel.
    +1 the above

Community Moderator SylenThunder's Avatar
    The XBox2 will have the same bug if Microsoft doesn't stop using the crappy file system that was out-of date years before the X-box released.

Ranger
    I signed onto 7dt2 for a second yesterday. I was at day 240. Wow.

Besides minecraft and obviously 7D2D, the only other game that I think does voxel right is Eco Survival... and that is sooo far from 7D2D.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicUs5000 View Post
    Besides minecraft and obviously 7D2D, the only other game that I think does voxel right is Eco Survival... and that is sooo far from 7D2D.
    Minecraft is nothing like this. Not even close. Not even the same type of game

Colony Founder
    Eco is a minecraft rip off, pc only. So it does not count

Quote Originally Posted by davethebakerx2 View Post
    Minecraft is nothing like this. Not even close. Not even the same type of game
    A16 was like minecraft.....until A17 was released.....

Too soon?

Sorry I couldn't resist. *puts on flame proof plant fiber pants on*

*ducks*

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post

Too soon?

*ducks*
    Im talking about how the blocks worked.

Quote Originally Posted by davethebakerx2 View Post
    Im talking about how the blocks worked.
    This game did start off very much like Minecraft with the addition of structural integrity. It was a blocky world with blocky low res textures and similar game features. It has since evolved a lot from that... but deep down, it's still got some subtle similarities.

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by Laz Man View Post

Too soon?

*ducks*
    Some actually like A17 more or at least the base of it. Sure it needs more work done to it or the things added that are still missing to have it feel more right. Actually needs both more balancing and those things that are missing. Beside that, the bugs and a few things such as rwg needing more work but those things they are aware of so.....

Anyway this is all besides the point as this is console section so as of now neither A16 nor A17 means anything here