Page 1 of 42 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Guppycur's Modlets

Guppycurian Forum Whore Guppycur's Avatar

Guppycur's Modlets

Download Entire Package Here https://gitlab.com/guppycur/guppymods

How to download:

Click that button, download the .zip file, extract the mods you want into gamefolder\Mods, so an example might be gamefolder\Mods\Guppycur's_Shopping_Cart

Mod Name More Info Short Description Credits Version
    Random Getter Upper Here Randomizes Zombie Get Up Speed Guppycur A17/A18
    Torch System Here Torches Burn Out and can be Thrown Guppycur, Khaine, Random Person A17/A18
    Bloodmoon Fix Here Fixes Bloodmoon Trickle to increase zombie count on horde nighs Guppycur, Sphereii A17/A18
    Can Grenade Here Make a really crappy grenade out of a can and some other stuff Guppycur A17/A18
    Light System Here Hate those lights you can't interact with? Me too! Made them all placeable/usable Guppycur, Xyth A17/A18
    Cop Acid System Here Short on Acid? No point in dealing with Cops? No more! Get your fill in their bile. Guppycur A17/A18
    Green Eyed Radiated's Here Tired of rad zombies killing your fps? Maybe this'll help! Turns off green particles on rads and adds glowing green eyes you can see in the dark. Guppycur, Mumpfy A17/A18
    Green Radiated Regen Remover Here Regeneration getting you down? Have one of your party members hold THIS item, and the glowies in a 15 block area will stop regenerating! I mean sure, you'll have to protect your guy, but ... the price you pay! Guppycur, PV Wolfgang A17/A18
    Guppy's Vehicles Here Want to arrive to a new city in style? Adding over a dozen new vehicles. Note, there are two versions, one a modlet and one an SDX Overhaul. They are not compatible. This thread refers to the Modlet version. Guppycur, Random Person, Mumpfy, Ragsy A17
    Rage Zombies Here Added a buff to all 23 regular zombies that make them run when 50% damaged. Guppycur, Tin A17/A18
    Rad Signs Here Adds radiation signs in the wasteland and rad zones. Perhaps it'll help id errant rad zones? Guppycur A17/A18
    Shopping Go Karts Here Tired of static shopping carts? Slap an engine on it and ride with style! Guppycur A17/A18
    Smoke Grenade Here 420 time? Not exactly, but maybe this thing can at least help with PvP. Guppycur A17/A18
    Miscellaneous Blocks Mod Here Feel like the game is missing some blocks? Then this will be your mod. I'll be updating this one a lot. Guppycur, Chiko A17/A18
    Head on Spear Blocks Mod Here Found these in an orc pack I have. Wants some heads on a spear? Next best thing to a silver platter! Guppycur A17/A18
    Commercial Blocks Mod Here Tired of using vanilla blocks to simulate every day items? This may help! Adds kitchen, bathroom and sales floor commercial blocks. Guppycur, Chiko A17/A18
    Victorian Blocks Mod Here Tired of seeing vanilla blocks in every damn house? This may help! Adds Victorian style blocks. Guppycur, Chiko A17/A18
    Hospital Blocks Mod Here Adds Hospital blocks, because well, we need them. =) Guppycur, Chiko A17/A18
    Elevator Mod Here Adds a working elevator. Nothing fancy, no code, but it works. Guppycur A17/A18
    Double Door Mod Here Adds double doors, something TFP should have done long ago. Guppycur, Mumphy, Chiko A17/A18
    Fireworks Mod Here Adds a firework block. Nothing fancy. Guppycur, Chiko A17/A18
    Tree Mod Here Adds some Speedtree's Guppycur A17/A18
    Commercial Kitchen Block Mod Here Adds some items you might find in a commercial kitchen or convenient store. Guppycur/Chiko A17/A18
    Stairway to Hell Mod Here Randomly selects stair blocks to collapse when stood on Guppycur A17/A18
    Radiation Mod Here Adds foundational buffs and item mod for Radiation 1 and Radiation 2 Guppycur *NOT WORKING YET*
    Last edited by Guppycur; 2 Weeks Ago at 02:12 AM.

I had seen your video for this torch earlier. Looks great. Am also a fan of the random getter upper. Couple of times now I had forgotten that they could stay down longer and turned my back...a big no no lol

Thanks! =)

Give it a whirl.

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppycur View Post
    Thanks! =)

Give it a whirl.
    YELLOW guppy really YELLOW lol hard to see on me phone lol

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and great work on the modlets imma def interested in the torches

Guppy's Random Getter Upper

This modlet changes the time in which zombies get up, ranging from 1 to 10 seconds. This will allow players some randomness and a bit of an extra challenge when in melee, because unless they're staring at the gayfer XP bar, they won't know for sure if a zombie is down and out, or just down, ready to pounce.

Last edited by Guppycur; 03-03-2019 at 03:54 PM.

Guppy's Torch System

This modlet adds a new torch system to the game.

Tired of ever-lasting torches? Would you like to throw down some torches to add some light?

This mod will do both!

Adds 3 new recipes:

• Hand Torch that can be used as a weapon, held for light, AND thrown to illuminate that dark pit, bottom of a staircase, or the base of your fortification,
    • Fast Burning Torch Block that is mountable, simply take a tin can and a Hand Torch to create, this is a quick and cheap way to light up the area for about 1 minute
    • Slow Burning Torch Block, adding oil to the recipe, you'll be able to get about 10 minutes of burn time.

In order to enjoy the full experience of this mod, you will need to remove references to the exploited, "ever lasting" vanilla torches for the full effect of this modlet from entityclasses and recipes.

Note: I'm aware of some potential exploits with this torch, but to keep it a simple XML modlet, I had to sacrifice customization.

Last edited by Guppycur; 12-04-2018 at 12:35 PM.

Guppy's Bloodmoon Trickle Fix

This modlet increases the number of zombies in the 4th wave from 1-2, to 50. You /should/ get zombies all night.

Guppy's Bloodmoon Trickle Fix

This modlet increases the number of zombies in the 4th wave from 1-2, to 50. You /should/ get zombies all night.
    Will they be All Night Long Mr Richie?

(Cue someone posting the vid lol)

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    Will they be All Night Long Mr Richie?

(Cue someone posting the vid lol)
    I dont think guppycur can last ALL night lol :-P

- - - Updated - - -

And dang it guppy lol I just added your torches and random getter upper lol now I gots to have the blood moon trickle fix lol

Lemme know how the torches play out. There are some easy exploits, but it's still better than vanilla IMO.

Lemme know how the torches play out. There are some easy exploits, but it's still better than vanilla IMO.
    Are you implying sir that some of our rank may find an advantage in your modlet that would not be in line with your vision and would use it?
    You cad...
    Pistols at dawn.

No, just newfies; but they don't count anyway.

Torches, so good. I dont know why it isnt a vanilla thing. Makes sense on many levels.

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by DUST2DEATH View Post
    Torches, so good. I dont know why it isnt a vanilla thing. Makes sense on many levels.
    Now all we need is a chuck what ever you grab out of your backpack first when your panicking and you have zs hurtling towards ya lol and you panicked and press the drop button instead of the move the hell away button lol

Quote Originally Posted by DUST2DEATH View Post
    The only thing I don't like is that your handTorch is ever-lasting, and that you can, if you are quick enough, pick up the thrown torch AFTER it extinguishes, and it will be "re-usable", but if people are desperate enough to do either, fuggit and fuggem.