Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 300 Slot BackPack & 3 Row Crafting Que

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Shad0wyDr3ams View Post
    ooh at stallionsden and stedman420 i was having an issue where if i had eac on with the 300 slots enabled it would revert to default settings and then on second load into game without eac enabled it would load just fine with the 300 slots being there
    I never play with EAC on lol so I wouldnt know that occurred lol. It might be a experimental bug perhaps
    Last edited by stallionsden; 12-05-2018 at 02:13 PM.

Doubtful but still figured some hoarder out there would love this mod
    I am quite sure you made a ton of people happy. Keep on modding. Every mod out there that gives us a choice is a win to me.

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamida View Post
    I am quite sure you made a ton of people happy. Keep on modding. Every mod out there that gives us a choice is a win to me.
    100% agreed I for one love the 300 slot backpack I could never do prior to a17 even in the backpack mod lol. Yes I am a hoarder lol haha collect everything is my motto haha. And hope to see more mods/modlets from shadowydreams :-)

Refugee
    bug in forge

Leader
    Quote Originally Posted by dantemac View Post
    bug in forge
    Lol stating there is a bug in forge. What bug what is the issue with the forge. What happens etc lol. Simply Stating there is a bug in forge is not helpful. Have you got any other mods etc

Scavenger
    i figured out the bug he was talking about and will be fixing it asap just need to find the correct coding to edit the forge and such so it isnt hidden
    update coming soon
    Last edited by Shad0wyDr3ams; 12-05-2018 at 09:10 PM.

Scavenger
    update uploaded if you have downloaded before now please redownload the backpack mod

Scavenger
    new mods added feel free to try them out

"you must move the items afterwards to the main slots to smelt them"

can you make it so that they automatically do this?

Scavenger
    that would involve dll edits to the Assembly-Csharp.dll which at this point to be honest would be pointless to modify because there could be an update the next day.
    not saying there is going to be any updates to 7days to die anytime soon just speaking theorectically.

when a stable build of alpha 17 comes out i will be updating all the mods to make sure all of them can do what they need todo like have the back burners burn after the first 3

Refugee
    Hi,
    Found a little problem yesterday after a big loot run,
    I’m got encumbered and used an adrenalin shot, witch
    did so I’m couldn’t move at all.
    Last edited by thomasd70; 12-09-2018 at 06:56 PM.

Scavenger
    i noticed that when i tested myself i will be looking into the adreneline shot and see what i can do to fix the issue

Scavenger
    After i finish my game yesterday everything seems normal, but when i log in today i had errors of misplacement of items, i wasnt even full inventory, around 2 rows and i noticed that my skirt changed placement to cap position in clothes and my jacket to boots, most of my clothes dissapear, but glasses remain unaffected. Anyone else had this problem ? Yea and due to this my character was level 1 and had 245 deaths also ...but items in backpack and others remain okay

Refugee
    These Modlets work only for Alpha17.
    All credit goes to Stedman420 for the original mods that i edited to make bigger.
    You should go check his SimplUI thread out at https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...ple-UI-Modlets

Other Credits to stallionsden for fixes and other info that he provided.

3 Slot Backburner Forge

Adds 3 slots that act as a backburner for the forge
    you must move the items afterwards to the main slots to smelt them

Does backburner work with (addon to) Stedman420's SimpleUI ForgeInput or does it need to be by itself and does what ForgeInput does +adds backburners?

Scavenger
    @mikezazzy i am using this mod currently on the latest alpha17 update and have been unable to reproduce the errors you are speaking of.

- - - Updated - - -

@rten the forge backburner mod is a rewrite of stedman420's forge mod so it would need to be by itself and what it does is let you have 3 slots that you can place items in while in game and later move them over to be smelted fair warning do not leave items in forge backburner slots when exiting game because it will delete them.