Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Sols A17 Mod(let)s

Colony Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by AmethystLainey View Post
    Im not sure where Im reading that bit of code any help I would be very greatful
    1. In your game directory, you need to open the directory where you have this mod installed. In my case it is Mods\Snow Berry Farming.

2. In that folder you should have another folder called Config, open it.

3. Open Notepad and paste this code inside:
    Code:
    <configs>
    	<append xpath="/progression/perks/perk[@name='perkLivingOffTheLand']/effect_group/passive_effect[@level='1,5']/@tags">,plantedSnowberry1</append>
    </configs>
    4. Save it as progression.xml into the same Config directory you just opened.

Alternatively, you can grab progression.xml file from this link I just created for your convenience. You still have to place that file into Config directory of this mod. I hope this helps!

This is as detailed as my english knowledge allows me to go. If someone can explain better, please feel free to do so, thank you.

Refugee
    Hi Everyone,

I am the owner of Digital Play where Sol was one of my developers/mods and who created the modlets before he took a gap year for his university studies. I have gone in and restored the progression file that was accidentally deleted, sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks
    SnowWhite.

Survivor
    working
    Last edited by UbberN00ber; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:28 AM.