Alpha 4.1 fix is out!
For a complete list of all bug fixes and features go to the
Official ALPHA 4 Release Notes Page!
We also have a new Forgot Username Page under the MY7DTD button.
New Customer Portal MY7DTD!
Folks we have a new customer portal up we’re calling MY7DTD!
From this portal you’ll be able to activate and register a key to create a new game account, retrieve a lost key, reset and change your game account password and download the latest version of the game when logged in.
Also we’d like to encourage those missing their key to try the portal to solve your support problems first before submitting a ticket as we imported many customers into the database the last 48 hours.
Please re-register on our New Account Registration page!
In preparation for our Alpha 1.1 Release we have completed our new account registration page which is no longer part of our forum account page.
Please re-register on our NEW ACCOUNT REGISTRATION PAGE!
And if you’ve lost your key you can get it on our new MY7DTD PORTAL!
Where’s my Key Bro!
We know, you really REALLY want to play. We get that. We’ve had some trouble with all of this demand! We’re getting better. We promise.
PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS AND DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER BEFORE SUBMITTING A “WHERE’S MY KEY BRO SUPPORT TICKET!”
IF YOU RECEIVED AN ORDER PENDING EMAIL PAYPAL IS HOLDING THE ORDER UP NOT US AGAIN PLEASE ALLOW 24 HOURS BEFORE SUBMITTING A SUPPORT TICKET!
If you’ve paid, and believe you should have a key, but haven’t received an email with the key, go to our new MY7DTD Page! If your account doesn’t have a key associated with it, and you think it should and you’ve allowed 24 hours and checked your spam folder then submit a ticket with the following information on our SUPPORT TICKET PAGE or through the support tab on the left. If you got an order pending email allow 24 hours before submitting a ticket.
- The Paypal or Amazon email address you used
- The optional email address you used (if applicable)
- The date of your purchase
- The package you purchased (if applicable)
- The transaction ID from Paypal or Amazon (check your receipt)
- The specific package you bought. Most of you fall under one of the Alpha release packages or higher and all recent orders are the $35 – 7 Days to Die Alpha Access
- $14.99 – 7 Days to Die – Special Preorder Price (August Alpha Release)
- $15 – The Settler ( Final Game Release May 2014)
- $25 – The Warrior (Beta Release October 2013)
- $35 – The Sunrise Survivalist (Alpha Release August 2013)
- $35 – 7 Days to Die Alpha Access (Post Kickstarter Release August 2013)
- $50 – The Cartographer (Alpha Release August 2013)
- $60 – The Alpha Buddies (Amazon Only – Alpha Release August 2013)
- $75 – The Explorer (Alpha Release August 2013)
- $100 – The Treasure Hunter (Alpha Release August 2013)
- $120 – The Alpha Clan (Amazon Only – Alpha Release August 2013)
- $150 – The Wasteland Amigo (Alpha Release August 2013)
- $200 – The Homesteader (Alpha Release August 2013)
- $500 – Big Man on the Wasteland (Alpha Release August 2013)
Thanks for all the support, and patience.
You Stay cool,
The Fun Pimps
Issues running the game
You’ll need to have the Microsoft .NET Frameworks downloaded and installed to run the game as well as the Microsoft 2008 and 2010 redistributable!
Basic Game Controls
WASD – Movment
SPACE - Jump
E - Use key / Pick up item
Shift - Hold to run
Right Click - Aim down sniper sight and pistol / place block/itemLeft Click: Shoot / break item/block / select/drop item
M - Map. Left click and hold and drag to move around. Right click to teleport. (note you need to be in debug mode for this to work)
C - Crouch (does not show except in 3rd person mode. Has to be held down)
R - Reload weapon when you have ammo (Must be in your hotkey slot)
F5 - Toggles the 1st and 3rd person camera
Esc - Brings up the menu. Note: The game does not pause while on this menu. ( From here you can change the time of day, how fast time goes and a few other things if you’re in debug mode)